Buying: Land Area(s)

Captain Jack

Elite
Society
Endgame
I am potentially looking to purchase 1 or more land areas.

I'm looking for at least 25% ROI (evidenced by records). If no records are provided, I will make an offer based on presumptive value (50-100k for the land, 75k for a TP, DNA value dependent on mob size/rarity/uniqueness, and location). I am willing to go slightly below 25% ROI for an LA that has been neglected for some time as long as the LA demonstrates potential to return to 25%+ without intensive involvement.
I prefer emerging markets (Arkadia, Rocktropia, Toulan, Cryene, in that order) but I will settle for Calypso.
I can potentially do a bulk purchase if you have multiple LAs you are looking to sell together.
PM me with offers.

- Captain Jack

And I'm looking for Santa Claus. I wonder who is going to find what we are looking for first :D Good luck tho!

I am potentially looking to purchase 1 or more land areas.

I'm looking for at least 25% ROI (evidenced by records). If no records are provided, I will make an offer based on presumptive value (50-100k for the land, 75k for a TP, DNA value dependent on mob size/rarity/uniqueness, and location). I am willing to go slightly below 25% ROI for an LA that has been neglected for some time as long as the LA demonstrates potential to return to 25%+ without intensive involvement.
I prefer emerging markets (Arkadia, Rocktropia, Toulan, Cryene, in that order) but I will settle for Calypso.
I can potentially do a bulk purchase if you have multiple LAs you are looking to sell together.
PM me with offers.

- Captain Jack

im surprised if anyone wanna sell his LA which have 25% ROI or more. but its just me.

edit: oh well ofc if price is enough.

Last edited:
yep..difficult for this here to find a good one...

and 25% i also think that would be a "gold delivering" la.....the thing is also with the calculated 25%

you would not have your money only back after 4 yrs...you would have likely more than DOUBLED it (because if you would sell it then you would get more peds i guess)

Roi calculations are pretty otherwise calculated since it is not a "thing/item" where you never get anything back..

Eddie

Numbers haven't made sense to me since I sold mine out in 2006, but they keep turning over so I guess some are finding a ways to make it work, good luck with your LA hunt. :wtg:

yep..difficult for this here to find a good one...

and 25% i also think that would be a "gold delivering" la.....the thing is also with the calculated 25%

you would not have your money only back after 4 yrs...you would have likely more than DOUBLED it (because if you would sell it then you would get more peds i guess)

Roi calculations are pretty otherwise calculated since it is not a "thing/item" where you never get anything back..

Eddie

I am aware how a 25% ROI investment works mate. Below 25% ROI, however, I may as well simply continue to buy real estate irl (which gives a much more tangible asset with a significantly higher chance of increased value).
LA investment is extremely high risk, which is why the reward must also be high or else it does not justify the purchase. And you can't always sell your investment for what you paid for it. Ask anybody who bought a mod fap in 2006.

Last edited:
Back