account locked

Status
a few days tops this should be fix its not like they have million of customers maybe less than 10k

that why in most case poeple complain there somthing fishy tell them you were picking your nose while playing could that cause a ban

if there a problem tell the guy the problem stop dicking around

It's been 3 days, too much time for me, I do not trust, there is a ladle thing.

I have browsed the forums and I read that it block has turn of arms, not normal everything

It's a gambling game and not a free to play, it does what it apparently wants. I contact the arjel and apparently he has an eye on mindark.

Attempting to do a paypal charge back will 100% guarantee a permaban. If thats the path you want to go thats fine, but if MA does win the chargeback dispute you will never see that money again.

You are a new account that just deposited 800 euro through a less than reputable system. MA just wants to make sure you didn't used stolen funds to deposit. Give them some time and you should be fine.

Please be patient and wait until they finished investigation.

I would do a chargeback if it takes longer then a 2 weeks honestly.

Did you fill in your correct personal information? So that both personal information from creditcard and your entropia account are the same.

Also check your pc with anti-malware software and anti-virus software. Like malwarebytes/avg.

Locked too!! 3 years in game with no problems and dont making a probles, and finaly no reason locked . Last time then i was in game i was on planet Rocktropia killing some vixen, there was many ppl killing vixens was 1 persons who steal mobs and one guy reported about that and send a video, avatar name who steal mobs [kura] full name i dont remember, after that all guys make a shared team to kill this mobs to not be stolen accidentally. i dont break any rule of EULA, im obedient player, I do not need problems i respect rules. i make deposits every month, small but is deposit =). Now 1 month was passed no answers from support i make 5 cases. i wrote them in facebook and finaly was some answer it was "We can confirm Support are currently aware of your query, they will answer in due course." How much i need to wait??or need to wait 1 year to fix this misunderstanding.:(:(

("It" refers to MindArk in the quote below) I can't seem to find a way to deny this. There just is no evidence to prove otherwise. The statement holds for all my personal experience. :D But no, they do take the money seriously, and professionally. Give MA time to sort things out.

it does what it apparently wants

Have you done a player to player trade?

Maybe its not you that did the fishy thing, but the person you traded with ingame after depositing.

That could cause a temp lock for investigation aswell.

Have patience, MA will unlock your account, when you did nothing wrong.

Svena
Attempting to do a paypal charge back will 100% guarantee a permaban. If thats the path you want to go thats fine, but if MA does win the chargeback dispute you will never see that money again.

You are a new account that just deposited 800 euro through a less than reputable system. MA just wants to make sure you didn't used stolen funds to deposit. Give them some time and you should be fine.

It's very interesting Svena what you say, are you sure of you?

Toprez
( «Il» se réfère à MindArk dans la citation ci - dessous) , je ne peux pas sembler trouver un moyen de le nier. Il est tout simplement aucune preuve pour prouver le contraire. La déclaration est valable pour toute mon expérience personnelle. Mais non, ils prennent l'argent au sérieux, et professionnellement. Donnez MA temps pour arranger les choses.

I see that it takes my money to the serious, 4 days that it is block.

One month block for Behemoth.

Behemoth desolate for you, do not give up anything.

You are a new account that just deposited 800 euro through a less than reputable system. MA just wants to make sure you didn't used stolen funds to deposit. Give them some time and you should be fine, if you have not doing something wrong or criminal.

The must check the deposite, if the dont check it, and you trow the money ingame it is not possible or is difficult follow the money, many people involved if you buy or sell things, you can hunt or mining and and and.

Every Company check your payment, but in this case its a little different, MA check it, takes his time to protect the game, the players, the economy of the game and also the payment of the players.

The dont need take you small amount of 800 €, many people have a lot of Money ingame and have invest and we talking about many thousands of dollars and Euros. Never Ma has take Money from a Player away or dont pay Money out.

So come down, let them time to check, you are not the only Player and after this enjoy the game. Dont go do things that helps not you and not MA. Your Money is save, never hear about someone that lost his Money without playing the game. That's my 2 cents in this case.

Vous êtes un nouveau compte n'a tout simplement Déposée 800 Euros grâce à un système moins de bonne réputation. MA veut juste vous assurer que vous ne l'avez pas utilisé les fonds volés au dépôt. Donnez-leur quelque temps et vous devriez être bien, si vous ne l'avez pas fait quelque chose de mal ou criminelle.

Le doit vérifier le deposit, si le ne faites pas le vérifier, et vous trow l'argent ingame il est impossible ou difficile de suivre l'argent, beaucoup de gens impliqués si vous achetez ou vendez des choses, vous pouvez chasser ou l'exploitation minière et et et.

vérifier chaque entreprise de votre paiement, mais dans ce cas, il est un peu différent, MA vérifier, prend son temps pour protéger le jeu, les joueurs, l'économie du jeu et donc le paiement des joueurs.

Le ne devez vous prendre petite quantité de 800 €, beaucoup de gens ont beaucoup d'argent et ont ingame investir et nous parle de plusieurs milliers de dollars et en euros. Jamais Ma a prendre de l'argent à partir d'un lecteur à l'écart ou ne payez pas l'argent.

Alors descendent, laissez-leur le temps de vérifier, vous n'êtes pas le seul joueur et après profiter du jeu. Ne pas aller faire des choses qui aide à ne pas vous et non MA. Votre argent est à sauver, ne jamais entendre parler de quelqu'un qui a perdu son argent sans jouer le jeu. Voilà mes 2 cents dans ce cas.

I still have my 8000 ped.

I replied that it was because of the sweatshirt and asked me what I was doing at home.

My anglaIS IS VERY BAD and I do not know if that's what he asks me

Subscribing and does your brother play EU as well?

Francecricri you can send me a pm in french. I will translate for you.

Translation done ;-)

Good luck.

You can Deposit and gathering sweat afk, you can do anything you want ingame. Sometimes the check the payment ways and the accounts, thats it.

Vous pouvez déposer et recueillir la sueur afk, vous pouvez faire tout ce que vous voulez dans le jeu. Parfois, les moyens de paiement et les comptes vérifier, thats it.

AxeMurderer
Quote Originally Posted by francecricri View Post
I think I was not allowed to sweater watching television
LMAO this will ban half the players

Ok, but I think he blames me

He is joking, everybody sweat sometimes a littelbit afk or watch tv and sweat. Dont worry :)

Status
Back