account locked

Status

francecricri

Mature
Banned
Hello,

I discovered this game a month ago a bit ready, it has more me and I deposit 800 euro.

I come home from work and I see my account is closing, I do not understand why.

Is this game a fake or a scam?

excuse me for my English

Bonjour,

J'ai decouvert ce jeu il y a un mois a peu pret,il m'a plus et j'ai deposer 800 euro.

Je rentre du travail et je vois que mon compte est fermer,je ne comprend pas pourquoi.

Ce jeu est'il un fake ou un escroquerie?

Excusez moi pour mon anglais

Non, ce n'est-pas fake ou un escroquerie, je ne sais pas porquoi votre compte est fermer.

Did you do anything odd? Any issues with declines charges on credit card?

I deposit paypal and paysafecard, so do not use credit card

J'ai deposer paypal et Paysafecard,donc pas utiliser de carte de credit

I file a ticket to the support, but it does not reply me, is it long in general?

J'ai deposer un ticket au support,mais il me reponde pas,c'est long en general?

Oui, le support est très lent.
Espérons que quelqu'un qui a traversé ce peut vous conseiller?

Yes support is very slow.
Hopefully someone who's gone through this can advise?

800 euro ..... I'm disgusting ....

800 euro.....je suis degouter....

Relax, it is prob just a temporary safety check. You will get a response soon. If you didn't do anything wrong, you will be back playing soon.

French bread wee wee Pepe Le Pew

French bread wee wee Pepe Le Pew[/QUOTE]

Lol, really flexing your linguistic muscles there, showoff :p

Did you install any new software since your last login? If so, try uninstalling it.
Some software, such as Wireshark and the loopback adapter driver it installs for network sniffing, trigger anti-cheat measures and the client-loader says your account is locked when it really is not.

Did you install any new software since your last login? If so, try uninstalling it.
Some software, such as Wireshark and the loopback adapter driver it installs for network sniffing, trigger anti-cheat measures and the client-loader says your account is locked when it really is not.
bumping this possible answer in case it was missed

I deposit using my credit card. I know that previously I was limited to 100 USD per month (I think), and had to verify my card before I can do more deposits.

You said you did 800 EURO deposit in a month. Is there a verification step involved? Not sure about paypal / other payment methods here, since I don't use them.

That's nothing, you should see his French culinary skills. French toast, French fries.... :dunce:

French legs - whats that escargot?

Probably just a routine security flag since you deposited so much in such a short amount of time after making a fresh new account.

Submit a support ticket and wait, that's all. Your money is safe.

My account is always close it does not answer my ticket .........

Mon compte est toujours fermer il ne reponde pas a mon ticket.........

Thank you for your answer but I am very worried because it does not answer the ticket

merci pour vos reponses mais je suis tres inquiet car il ne reponde pas au ticket

Here is their answer, I do not understand

Hi frite,

Thank you for contacting us.

We have detected some strange things involving your account and you have therefore been locked during the investigation.

Do you have anything to add or explain?

Kind regards,
Hank | Entropia Universe Support

If your IP changes quite frequently, this could be what has flagged your account + the large deposit combined might make things look a tad fishy. Just ask for them to elaborate and get to the bottom of it.

Yes I changed my IP address because I was a fortnight at my brother's house on vacation. Afterwards I returned home and changed address.

Can this be?

What have you been doing in game? Any AFK Sweating or skilling?

Surely changing IP is not an issue.

i would say nothing to do with IP address as I play from 2 different countries therefore completely different IP's

I doubt it for AFK Sweating. Have you bought/sold any items recently?

I buy a chip 7 and a chip 3.

What shocks me is that he says that there is something bizarre and he asks me for precisions, precisions on what ?, I must be bete ...

Secondly I am also shocking about the taking hostage of my deposit, I do not know this game well, but a minimum of communication about what I am reproached would appreciate.

Maybe I am not confident because of my arrival rescente, I like to play this game, but their lack of communication leaves me perplexed

j'ai achter un chip 7 et un chip 3.

Ce qui me choc c'est qu'il dise qu'il y a quelque chose de bizare et il me demande des precisions,des precisions sur quoi?,je dois etre bete...

Deuxiemement je suis choquer aussi sur la prise en otage de mes depot,je ne connait pas bien ce jeu,mais un minimum de communication sur ce que l'on me reproche serait apprecier.

Peut etre n'ai-je pas confiance a cause de mon arrive rescente,j'aime bien jouer a ce jeu,mais leur manque de communication me laisse perplexe

Hmm using you a Tor Tool or VPN Sercurity? Or Software that not let the see you Ip adress or changing you Ip from time to tim, maybee from hour to hour? I now that the dont like tool like VPN...

Not of Vpn.

I stop this game. I have made oppsition to the deposit by paypal, tomorrow I will file complaint to recover the money deposit by paysafe.

I do not understand where they are coming from. But one thing is certain I'll get my money back.

I will keep you informed of my winning or lost actions.

chill down, this is for yours & everyine elses safety..
i know it sucks to be locked but if you did nothing wrong, you will be unlocked in the end... give MA some time to investigate

Status
Back