account locked

Status
Were you afk sweating with just using the auto-tool ingame, or were you running software to be afk sweating?

I see there is a message about the cheats of the new instance, are they blocking like me?

I am not ready to review my account with all the work that is waiting for them ....

Say I sweater in front of a television lol

Klas Gustav Kristian Moreau

Is it the current CEO of mindark?
Oui Yes
http://www.mindark.com/company/people/

I used the shortened with the drawing of the infinite
Le bouton d'outil d'auto-utilisation de la bibliothèque d'action?
The auto-use tool button from the Action Library?
auto_tool.jpg

I see there is a message about the cheats of the new instance, are they blocking like me?

I am not ready to review my account with all the work that is waiting for them ....

Say I sweater in front of a television lol
MA vous a-t-il envoyé un message?
Ou voulez-vous dire le sujet de nouvelles trouvé ici sur les forums?

Did MA support send you a message?
Or do you mean the news topic found here on forums?

Yes, it is the tool I used.

I made a ticket 6 days ago and c that he blamed me it's the sweat apparently, it's been 2 days since he replies me more.

Here it is to share my debts with mindark and this can be useful to other player.

à mon avis tu t'excites un peu vite ;)
étant nouveau tu as peut être acheté des trucs ou vendus des trucs à un joueur non recommandable sans le savoir
ou alors c'est le versement de 800$ pour le premier mois qui les a incité à se poser des questions

ce jeu est en RCE, ils se doivent donc de faire très attention
ou alors tu n'as peut être pas indiqué ta vraie identité
ou un autre problème avec les données de ton compte

Sory ppl, is this forum now french?

Next time i write with my swiss german dialect. Or other's will use theyr longuages.
Please stay at ENGLISH here. Thanks!

Next time i write with my swiss german dialect. Or other's will use theyr longuages.

uhhh then i will do danish :p that could end in a funny thread :p

If this topic wasn't super serious (unlike 99% of posts on forum - imo) I would not have posted my poor attempts at translations.

For example "shortened with the drawing of the infinite"
This seemed to stump readers especially after the context of being asked about boting...
Simply asking for clarification with an image can be worth a million words.

Regardless I believe francecricri is really trying, and a little help in this case for clarification on such a serious matter doesn't hurt anyone.

If you want Garci to provide English translation when he posts in other languages then here's my poor attempt below, and I'm sure Garci will be happy to provide any translations in the future.

à mon avis tu t'excites un peu vite ;)
étant nouveau tu as peut être acheté des trucs ou vendus des trucs à un joueur non recommandable sans le savoir
ou alors c'est le versement de 800$ pour le premier mois qui les a incité à se poser des questions

In my opinion you quickly get over-excited ;)
Being new, perhaps you bought stuff or sold stuff to someone who's unreputable without knowing it?
Or was it the $800 deposit in the first month that prompted questions

This game is RCE, so they (MindArk) must be very careful
Or you didn't give your true identity
Or some other problem with your account data

Last edited:
He tells me that I use a robot for sweater

! I would like to know how

He reproaches me for not answering the mesage in English in the game, of course I do not understand them .....

He tells me that I am full of account

But how can he take the deposits if we have another account, he mocks me?

And of course he will not tell me if he will give me my money, so I will go into imbecile mode, just like them and I will make updates of my advance.

garci
à mon avis tu t'excites un peu vite

I can not put my name and prenom just my address, when I click on the name or name it does not work.

In addition my name it is because the last deposit was made to the card of credit, here is the proof

Date State Provider Amount (PED)
13604327 01 Mar 2017 14:11 Committed Dibs Deposit 2100.00
13604322 01 Mar 2017 14:09 Committed Dibs Deposit 500.00
13603387 28 Feb 2017 10:04 Committed PayPal Deposit 100.00
13602743 27 Feb 2017 14:42 Committed Paysafecard Deposit 477.40
13602740 27 Feb 2017 14:41 Committed Paysafecard Deposit 954.80
13602736 27 Feb 2017 14:39 Committed Paysafecard Deposit 954.80
13602735 27 Feb 2017 14:38 Committed Paysafecard Deposit 954.80
13602716 27 Feb 2017 14:02 Committed PayPal Deposit 100.00
13602250 26 Feb 2017 21:06 Committed PayPal Deposit 50.00
13601279 25 Feb 2017 19:14 Committed PayPal Deposit 150.00
13600862 25 Feb 2017 10:07 Committed PayPal Deposit 150.00
13596975 20 Feb 2017 18:01 Committed PayPal Deposit 650.00
13588857 10 Feb 2017 12:03 Committed PayPal Deposit 900.00
13588831 10 Feb 2017 10:55 Committed PayPal Deposit 1400.00
13588811 10 Feb 2017 10:27 Committed PayPal Deposit 1000.00
13587568 08 Feb 2017 14:51 Committed PayPal Deposit 500.00

No wonder people talk about this game as a scam in most forums.
Post here the full support case while blanking your name and ids.
You should ask them how long their 'investigation' will last.
In one hand we have a fresh noob who don't speak well english, who get locked for sweating, on the other we have ubers who get their skills by cheating and manage to sell/share their account. Ask them to ban this guy for example, all avatars are equal that is their policy. Until then , scary move from MA.

No I can not play on my count always close

I do not know if I can do this because I think it will annoy them, then I do not know if I have the right to do this, I have to deposit a lot of money I should not have done, Just a little bit, but I was told that when we drop we were more likely to have a good object.

I can not put my name and prenom just my address, when I click on the name or name it does not work.

In addition my name it is because the last deposit was made to the card of credit, here is the proof

Date State Provider Amount (PED)
13604327 01 Mar 2017 14:11 Committed Dibs Deposit 2100.00
13604322 01 Mar 2017 14:09 Committed Dibs Deposit 500.00
13603387 28 Feb 2017 10:04 Committed PayPal Deposit 100.00
13602743 27 Feb 2017 14:42 Committed Paysafecard Deposit 477.40
13602740 27 Feb 2017 14:41 Committed Paysafecard Deposit 954.80
13602736 27 Feb 2017 14:39 Committed Paysafecard Deposit 954.80
13602735 27 Feb 2017 14:38 Committed Paysafecard Deposit 954.80
13602716 27 Feb 2017 14:02 Committed PayPal Deposit 100.00
13602250 26 Feb 2017 21:06 Committed PayPal Deposit 50.00
13601279 25 Feb 2017 19:14 Committed PayPal Deposit 150.00
13600862 25 Feb 2017 10:07 Committed PayPal Deposit 150.00
13596975 20 Feb 2017 18:01 Committed PayPal Deposit 650.00
13588857 10 Feb 2017 12:03 Committed PayPal Deposit 900.00
13588831 10 Feb 2017 10:55 Committed PayPal Deposit 1400.00
13588811 10 Feb 2017 10:27 Committed PayPal Deposit 1000.00
13587568 08 Feb 2017 14:51 Committed PayPal Deposit 500.00

Not a good move by MA at all....im definitely gonna pay attention to this thread.

You know what's interesting? MA is going after AFK sweaters, but why? That area in entropia is completely fucked beyond belief anyways. Who cares if some chinese farmer is sweating for 12 hours a day...What is that, around 3 ped a day?

The fact that they did this makes me feel like because of the size of the deposits and because of how new you are to the game, they could have possibly used you and found an excuse to ban. But then again who knows, I can barely understand your english and this is going off your story.

But then I remember they tried to sell statues for 5000 PED.

Not a good move by MA at all....im definitely gonna pay attention to this thread.

You know what's interesting? MA is going after AFK sweaters, but why? That area in entropia is completely fucked beyond belief anyways. Who cares if some chinese farmer is sweating for 12 hours a day...What is that, around 3 ped a day?

The fact that they did this makes me feel like because of the size of the deposits and because of how new you are to the game, they could have possibly used you and found an excuse to ban. But then again who knows, I can barely understand your english and this is going off your story.

But then I remember they tried to sell statues for 5000 PED.

Vanity items aren't really relevant to this thread. Who cares if a chinese (or french in this case) AFK sweats for 12 hours a day if they use a program (entropia raider?) to do it? Well, I care. One, you create additional supply and dilutes the value of the sweat for those that are actually sweating. Does that make this game a scam? No. Does it make mindark look hypocritical? Maybe. Perhaps they are finally going after the botters in the game. The player base, including myself, have reported several of them. Many of them suddenly disappear as of late. Some, with more interesting evidence posted in this thread, still exist. Then there is the dodge farming pointed out that is a gray area using in-game mechanics that since then has been sorted out by not being able to farm skills from the same mob after a certain duration.

Rules and guidelines (TOS) should be inflexible. They are black and white so that we do not get into gray-area situations. Only the OP and MA know what is being used as in almost all cases these threads never have the full story and whose contents always have heart-tugging language in them to sway sympathy.

Whether or not it pertains to this case, if they are banning botters then good. I hope they get those in the upper bracket if they are in fact breaking the TOS. It's time that stops.

I'm not a robot lol, I do not want to attract sympathy, I just wish to understand what happens to me.

I'm not a robot lol, I do not want to attract sympathy, I just wish to understand what happens to me.

The only person, unfortunately, who can help you with that answer is Mindark through your support case. There are no other avenues unless you want to call their phone # on their website (which you can do).

The above commentary from me was in response to some folks making comments about skipping the banning of people who AFK sweat. There's a very big difference between using a program to play the game without being present at the computer and being mentally AFK playing the game, the latter being OK. (since we are usually all mentally AFK in this game :p)

If your game play was truly legit and you didn't do any chargebacks, etc. I am confident mindark will unban you with answers to your support case. You will not annoy them by updating your support case every day asking for a status because you want to play. Just be polite when doing so.

For me it is simple in fact, self I recover my money because I can no longer enjoy ped purchases, so I replay.

For me it is crystal clear, robots and other stuff that I understand not synonymous synonymous ca equal.

He asks me if I have seen someone beside me, I said yes, he asks me why I do not answer a message in English, I reply that I do not answer because I do not understand.

I did not know that it was someone from mindark, then I watch TV, so I did not pay attention to that.

He tells me that I am full of account, I reply that I have one, and of how else one can deposit with the same credit card with another account.ou ca may not be Understood, I am asking them for clarification.

I checked my bank account online and no debit other than mine.

I think that this is the forum of the game and people help me to translate for example or told me not to bring me, ca serves also a forum .....

My friend I know your pain very well unfortunately.
I have not read all thread but I got your point.
Just relax and stop posting deposits or put flames to the fire.
Is too easy to keep posting without thinking how this can affect you on the bad way since emotions are hard to control and this incident will help you for life.
Just show regreat and understand MA point, they right as same as you but they just trying to protect their economy.
Relax and I bet you will be back soon and learn from this.

CU in game soon...
Best
Mary Jane

Buddy how long have you sweating? I mean how many Hours? And you have use the auto tool from the game or? We all watch Tv and sweating 3 or 4 hours somethimes and use the auto tool from the game. I never see somebody get his account close for using the game mechanics? Or somebody here that can me tell that using auto tool for sweating is not ok?

Edit : Yea relax, the also help Mary Jane to get his 12000 € back, what he has lost by his mistake in Auction house ;)

:dunce: Some, with more interesting evidence posted in this thread, still exist.
BLAH BLAH BLAH

What the fuck are you talking about??? :mad:
Did you actually read any of the thread for fucks sake or just glance and skim again!

WAKE UP AND READ THE PART WERE THE INFINITY SYMBOL MEANT THE AUTO-USE BUTTON!
THERE'S A BIG FUCKING PICTURE OF IT!!!

***NEWS FLASH***
MINDARK PUT A NEW BUTTON IN GAME LIKE 50 YEARS AGO CALLED AUTO-USE
YOU CAN FIND IT IN YOUR ACTION LIBRARY NOW!!!

All of you take your OFF-TOPIC bullshit and start a NEW TOPIC!
AND THANKS FOR GLANCING AT TOPIC

Status
Back