account locked

Status
Combien de temps avez-vous la sweating? Je veux dire combien d'heures? Et vous avez utiliser l'outil automatique du jeu ou? Nous regardons tous Tv et la sweating 3 ou 4 heures parfois et utiliser l'outil automatique du jeu. Je ne vois jamais quelqu'un obtenir son compte pour utiliser la mécanique du jeu?

francecricri have you not read waht i have write you in France?

oui plusieurs heure,mais je ne sais pas combien

oui est j'ai utiliser l'outil avec le signe infini et la clé a molette

Yes, several hours, but I do not know how many

What the fuck are you talking about??? :mad:
Did you actually read any of the thread for fucks sake or just glance and skim again!

WAKE UP AND READ THE PART WERE THE INFINITY SYMBOL MEANT THE AUTO-USE BUTTON!
THERE'S A BIG FUCKING PICTURE OF IT!!!

***NEWS FLASH***
MINDARK PUT A NEW BUTTON IN GAME LIKE 50 YEARS AGO CALLED AUTO-USE
YOU CAN FIND IT IN YOUR ACTION LIBRARY NOW!!!

All of you take your OFF-TOPIC bullshit and start a NEW TOPIC!
AND THANKS FOR GLANCING AT TOPIC

Well, I have no idea what you are jabbering about however my response was to the person I specifically quoted. Also, the game hasn't been around 50 years. Please calm your tits. You don't make any sense and nothing in this thread is serious enough for you to pop a blood vessel. We don't need another forum policeman. Forums are for discussion.

Unwind yourself. Perhaps read a couple posts down from whatever this was taken from (I have no idea since you decided to deform the quote) and see my address to the OP.

Last edited:
It seems to be this:

He tells me that I am full of account, I reply that I have one, and of how else one can deposit with the same credit card with another account.

That is, one of the credit card is used by more than one avatar.

The lock could be for your own protection - it's not good if someone else knows your credit card details...

Ne s'inquiet de regarder la TV pendent que faire du sweating.

Autrefois, je jouais au FIFA en mon PS4 durant faire autre choses en cette jeu. :laugh:

Bonne chance et apologies for my poor French.

Tbh i find everything a bit strange. I would be very surprised if MA banned an account for robot-sweating unless they believe its actually an alt or part of some major automated sweat leage... (like gold fetchers/sellers in other games)

If they are worried about something regarding the actual deposits thats a whole different story and they would absolutely ban the account til sorted out.

What would help understanding the issue is you posting the support discussion with MA. Just remove whatever information you find sensitive (personal etc.) and it will be much easier to get the big picture.

Without that everything turns to speculation and misunderstandings especially with the language difficulties in mind.

If i totally missed you posting the support case already... i apologize and slap myself to sleep (been a long days work)

Do you have someone fluent in french and english that can help you communicate with them?

If not, thats probably a good thing to have and make sure to tell support that someone is helping you translate.
I have a hard time understanding what you've told support and what they've told you.

Mabee he has more Accounts and MA has find it out? Or he has make in the past a Account and have use his Payment method ( Credit card ) with the other Account also and he has forget that he has a other Account?

Well, I have no idea what you are jabbering about however my response was to the person I specifically quoted. Also, the game hasn't been around 50 years. Please calm your tits. You don't make any sense and nothing in this thread is serious enough for you to pop a blood vessel. We don't need another forum policeman. Forums are for discussion.

Unwind yourself. Perhaps read a couple posts down from whatever this was taken from (I have no idea since you decided to deform the quote) and see my address to the OP.

My comment was meant for you and the post by silentkill234 which went OFF TOPIC.

Unfortunately I did not go full-Taco™ (but i'm a poor subsitute for going full-Taco™ sadly) and post everything or my post would've been immediately after.

But I stopped and deleted a lot of swearing and paragraphs and unfortunately my comments to silentkill234 which included much the same type commentary was deleted too.
But with your passive aggressive reply I must say thanks for the flashback to Ark forums and a reminder why i deleted my posts there and moved back to caly/PCF. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
My comment was meant for you and the post by silentkill234 which went OFF TOPIC.

Unfortunately I did not go full-Taco™ (but i'm a poor subsitute for going full-Taco™ sadly) and post everything or my post would've been immediately after.

But I stopped and deleted a lot of swearing and paragraphs and unfortunately my comments to silentkill234 which included much the same type commentary was deleted too.
But with your passive aggressive reply I must say thanks for the flashback to Ark forums and a reminder why i deleted my posts there and moved back to caly/PCF. :rolleyes:

Glad I could help? But you should look up what passive-aggressive means. I simply called you out for going berserk for nothing. As my Lieutenant used to say, it ain't that deep.

Anyways, now we are truly off-topic and I will be done with that. Cheerio.

PS... the irony of you calling me passive/aggressive, going on a rage out, AND giving a negative rep is delicious.

And now that I see you going off and throwing slurs/flaming (violating forum rules), I too question your mental stability. Good grief man.

Last edited:
francecricri
Mon français écrit est mauvais je sais et je appologize, trop de décennies depuis que j'ai utilisé.

Écrivez à MA soutien quelque chose par exemple:
Mon anglais est trop brisé pour communiquer efficacement.
Quelqu'un en soutien communique-t-il en français afin que nous puissions nous comprendre. Je suis perplexe et confus par la plupart de ce que l'anglais-support a écrit, trop est perdu dans la traduction.
Pouvez-vous répondre à ma demande s'il vous plaît laissez-moi savoir s'il vous plaît?
Je vous remercie

Perhaps write support something like:
My English is too poor to communicate effectively.
Please, ask someone in support to communicate in French so that we can understand. I think too much is lost in translation and I'm completely baffled and confused by a lot of what the English support wrote.
Please let me know if you can accommodate my request.
Thank you

What the fuck are you talking about??? :mad:
Did you actually read any of the thread for fucks sake or just glance and skim again!

WAKE UP AND READ THE PART WERE THE INFINITY SYMBOL MEANT THE AUTO-USE BUTTON!
THERE'S A BIG FUCKING PICTURE OF IT!!!

***NEWS FLASH***
MINDARK PUT A NEW BUTTON IN GAME LIKE 50 YEARS AGO CALLED AUTO-USE
YOU CAN FIND IT IN YOUR ACTION LIBRARY NOW!!!

All of you take your OFF-TOPIC bullshit and start a NEW TOPIC!
AND THANKS FOR GLANCING AT TOPIC

How are we off topic? We were simply talking about the investigation of sweat botters. This is the whole reason the OP can't log into Entropia no?

Anyway, now to REALLY get off topic, i'm really questioning your mental stability.

Question away someoone you never talked with outside but only a couple times on this forum?
But then from your history you do question everything except your self, maybe you think you are perfect somehow? But you are not and shows it with this off-topic speculations and
unfounded gosip-mongering slanderous acusations that the OP is a BOT!
Show us the proof or go fuck yourself you redneck unhuman ingnorant!

Calise I would love to see you in a forum that is not your native language and not a laungage your even compfortable. And then the shoe would be on the other foot and we'd all see how you'd like it fucker!

:popcorn: Off-topic escalation. :popcorn:

si tu veux je peux t'aider à rédiger tes textes
parce que là tu t'excites vraiment trop vite
il y a dans les conditions d'utilisations le fait suivant : si jamais tu porte plainte contre mindark alors ton compte est bloqué durant toute la durée de la procédure que tu auras initié
------
i can help you to write your texts
because you're getting overexcited too easily
there's the ToU, if you initiate a trial against mindark, you account is blocked for the time of the procedure

:popcorn: Off-topic escalation. :popcorn:

Well we have past page 10. i'm impressed its still so close to topic compared to normal

i've followed this through the days and i do wonder if its as hec stated, its communcation difficulties. if someone is willing to translate for you like hec offered you might get to the bottom of this quicker

I thank you all for your offer of help, I have someone who translates support.

I appreciate very much that people are offering their help, it is so rare these days.

No news today.

garci
si tu veux je peux t'aider à rédiger tes textes
parce que là tu t'excites vraiment trop vite
il y a dans les conditions d'utilisations le fait suivant : si jamais tu porte plainte contre mindark alors ton compte est bloqué durant toute la durée de la procédure que tu auras initié
------
i can help you to write your texts
because you're getting overexcited too easily
there's the ToU, if you initiate a trial against mindark, you account is blocked for the time of the procedure

Yes I understand Garci, I wait for their answer, if it is positive I will be content. If it is negative I know of my nature that I will not let this matter

News this morning, the account remains fenced, he want to answer me more and he keeps the money ....

So I go into imbecile mode.

I would keep you informed of my progress, it can serve somebody else

Des nouvelles ce matin,le compte reste cloturer,il veulent plus me repondre et il garde l'argent....

Donc je passe en mode imbecile.

Je vous tiendrais au courant de mes avancer,ca peut servir un quelau'un d'autre

MindArk has confirmed that this user is responsible for multiple EULA violations.

:locked:

Status
Back