FYI: WARNING Buff/Items available during Battle simulator

ahahah the top 20 is in a continuous changing atm ROFL , the true exploiters are showing themselves at skyline

AFAIK MA are removing scores of people who have cheated.

It is totally possible to get to 7m30s without cheating, I have done so and some of my fast runs are recorded (8m06 was the fastest I have on video).

I also know that Mathilda did it legitimately as well (dubi0k on twitch).

It is annoying that it's possible to cheat, but we shouldn't expect any less from the scumbags we have in entropia who are desperate for small amounts of cash. Like I said tho, as long as MA delete scores it isn't an issue. Preferably operating on a 2strikes banning policy.

I hope they do the right thing. They have had plenty of time to think how to play this out. I reported this also on Wednesday as I couldn't move inside BS because I didn't have movement keys mapped on *. Next time, MindArk, test your BS.

Give them a short ban seriously, that way people will think twice next time.

And right now the scoreboard and instances are laggy as hell for some reason.

This is how things appear to work in this game, cheaters and exploiters get rewarded all the time while the rest of us get shitted on.

Last sentence, absolutely with you there.

Those using this should get a ban, is hardly a mistake to use this.

1st offence just remove the score (with a support message explaining why). 2nd offence then short ban. 3rd offence, perm ban.

Remember that there are people who play who don't use the forums, or any other media apart from the game itself, and could have thought that it was a legitimate tactic to use their own stuff.

Using normal equipment inside this instance sucks. Guys.. start using 0 decay shit outside and you're god! :wtg::wtg::wtg:

Thanks for let us know . I have been completed just twice from near 15 tryes :laugh: Need more practice for sure but will do when we all have same chance :)

1 Time stuck
1 Time freezed at begin (needed to relog and lost my entry ticket)

Otherwise i think its very well balanced and will see some nice time fights when this all be fixed :)

Completely from memory but a normal run would be:

Z1:

9 Evisi = 1080 HP
15 Turret = 1750 HP

Z2:

24 Turret = 3600 HP
20 Evisi = 2400 HP
5 Mulci = 2250 HP
1 WL = 1500 HP

Z3:

15 Turret = 1750 HP
2 Evisi = 240 HP
1 Mulci = 450 HP

Z4:

6 Turret = 900 HP
1 Evisi = 120 HP
1 Mulci = 450 HP
1 WL = 1500 HP

BZ:

6 Turret = 900 HP
3 Evisi = 360 HP
11 Mulci = 4950 HP
1 WL = 1500 HP
1 Boss = 6000 HP

So totals would be 31700 HP (smallest spawns possible) = 106ped total cost (at 3dpp).

Not a bad way to win 1100 PED if you're a cheating kinda guy ;)

Use just rings, heals and armor, so no need for big decay, and still posible to do even for 6 min

Use just rings, heals and armor, so no need for big decay, and still posible to do even for 6 min

Personally I'm losing very little time avoiding being hit, so none of those would significantly improve my score. More DPS and more critical hits would though.

Someone use this glitch to grab all the item descriptions for the 3 weapons please. I want to see their stats and description and total ped and such

also add inventory so you can get the item info for the clothing you are equipped. I am not home atm and dont want this patched before we can get that info. lets get some good out of this.
Thisssssss

Thisssssss

Can't do it as inventory is already disabled (it exists on the default keyboard map anyway, you don't need to program it in yourself).

Can't do it as inventory is already disabled (it exists on the default keyboard map anyway, you don't need to program it in yourself).

Enable the key mapping inside the instances like the video. Then right click the item on key 1 and view details that way.

first place

Hello, i want to write that i got first place and if i even wanted to cheat i would have 0 point my total account value is like 150 peds and best skills is advanced so i have point to cheat i will be just weaker sadly i dont have video proof that i havent cheated but i am sure minddark will see that i wasnt simply able to do it :) you can see aio in twitch as well doing under 8 min without any exploit

Hello, i want to write that i got first place and if i even wanted to cheat i would have 0 point my total account value is like 150 peds and best skills is advanced so i have point to cheat i will be just weaker sadly i dont have video proof that i havent cheated but i am sure minddark will see that i wasnt simply able to do it :) you can see aio in twitch as well doing under 8 min without any exploit

stop pressing ALT :wise:

Unfortunately you've now been beaten by two people going 7:01 and 7:06.

I can vouch for dunkanlord, he was on my stream and gave very god competition :thumbup:

Others who were joining in watching me stream were Nana Senpai, RetroGames, Mathilda, Medusa.

For Suzy Bee Explorer and "The" whoever that is, I'm sure the scores are legitimate and they just found better ways of shooting and moving than the rest of us. I'm also sure MA will not let scores stand with bugs and glitches.

So let's not ruin what is a fantastic achievement in almost dropping below 7min (I'm at 7:35 and 7:01 seems mindblowing considering how close to the limit I am).

Unfortunately you've now been beaten by two people going 7:01 and 7:06.

I can vouch for dunkanlord, he was on my stream and gave very god competition :thumbup:

Others who were joining in watching me stream were Nana Senpai, RetroGames, Mathilda, Medusa.

For Suzy Bee Explorer and "The" whoever that is, I'm sure the scores are legitimate and they just found better ways of shooting and moving than the rest of us. I'm also sure MA will not let scores stand with bugs and glitches.

So let's not ruin what is a fantastic achievement in almost dropping below 7min (I'm at 7:35 and 7:01 seems mindblowing considering how close to the limit I am).

Do you kill all mobs and turrets ? The numbers you gave earlier seem somewhat low compared to some clutter i have been fighting through. I also noticed there is walls at the end of Stage2 where you can run up and bypass the door to stage3 - not sure if people use this to skip the need to deal with all mobs.

Rofl seems none cheat and soon gona be 6 min.... yea sure lol.
Instance must be closed and all reset until fix... people dont wana try to compete until is fixed !!!

What i find so sad is that for something that seems so popular and an interesting new event that there is no word from MA about this.

BS needs shutting down now and fixing, if there is a payout with all this bullcrap going down it will probably destroy any further widespread use.

Please MA get pro-active and close this down until is fixed.

Do you kill all mobs and turrets ? The numbers you gave earlier seem somewhat low compared to some clutter i have been fighting through. I also noticed there is walls at the end of Stage2 where you can run up and bypass the door to stage3 - not sure if people use this to skip the need to deal with all mobs.

I checked bypassing doors and AFAIK it doesn't work (you can run over the sand dunes at the end of Z2, on the right or left side, and climb beyond the door).

I have been killing every mob in the instance, yes.

For the numbers, a lot of the difficulty in getting a very fast run is getting the right spawns. The variable spawns are:

1 Evisicerator
3 Evisicerator
1 Mulciber
Spider Spawn (small hp)
Spider Spawn (large hp) (boss room only)

Variable spawn locations are:

Z1 - 1st "room"
Z1 - Turret corridor (can only be 1 evisi or 1 mulci here)
Z2 - 3rd turret
Z2 - bit just after the first mulci sitting between 3 turrets
Z2 - infront of the two turrets
Z2 - infront of the single turret (can only be 3 evisi or spiders)
Z2 - between the three mulci, infront of the first warlock
Z3 - first spawn after the three turrets
Z3 - final 3 turret area before the gate
BZ - each spawn infront of the 2xturret/generator locations.

In terms of difficulty, 1 eviscerator is always best. Then, either 1 mulci or 3 evisi (depending on how far away the shots are) is next best. Spiders almost always slow you down, only exception is in the final Z3 spawn, as you can hit them on top (still slower than 1 evisi though).

Then... after all that, you need high damage hits (>120, >150 for a turret) in key locations, and you must not get double evades in certain areas. Criticals are a complete waste on a turret or normal evisi, and are best on the WLs.

All in all, I'm pretty glad I haven't logged in for about a week. And tbh I'm more disappointed by the 'community' than by MA.

Now they will let it run like it is, just because dumb ppl wasting ammo in that shit. :)

Respect that you have tried to cheat after 3 minutes and not in the first 10 seconds... oO

:lolup: this guy I KNOW YOU!!

Warning everyone,

I thought it was literally impossible to get time under 10min, i did run the instance as a pro, doing minimal mistakes and study it all to get the best time possible, i was never able to match the 7min/8min the top 20 is having.

So here is the explanation, they have to be using the buffs, armor, eventually guns from outside the Simulator.

By mapping items on keyboard map number * all items become available.

I ask for the reward to be cancelled the fairness has already been taken away.. and a different score type used in the future, maybe about who lost the less hp during the stage or something..

Copy of the support case

I can tell you straight up that I have not done anything fishy to get 7:11. there may be ways to cheat the system but its fully possible to get a good time like this without cheating, you are just bad

I can tell you straight up that I have not done anything fishy to get 7:11. there may be ways to cheat the system but its fully possible to get a good time like this without cheating, you are just bad

one of those ways must be insane luck.

Ah, it can't be a new feature or topic on pcf without a scandal.

:popcorn:

is me or scores are wiped?

and another question - where does 4k+ ped reward go? MA keep it?:)

Back