FYI: WARNING Buff/Items available during Battle simulator

scores are wiped indeed and rewards have been given out.

is me or scores are wiped?

and another question - where does 4k+ ped reward go? MA keep it?:)

rewards have been payed to the winners already

There is a few of the top 20 that was doing legit. I did like 50-60+ games each day and got 7:12 sec. 1 sec behind animefreak. I could have done better, i missed 10+ shots and got 20+ evades in the last room. Its all about the spawns, evades and avoid all dmg at all cost.

could you make a video and show a bit why you are easily 1 minute faster than me? i dont see anything that im doing wrong apart from the evade unluckyness...

I could and maybe I will, ill do a stream later if BS is up again

What i wish is that they fix the exploit and continue to do this event. It was really fun. It needs a new map for the next time to mix it up.

its quite simple why some are faster , bugs excluded .

Nearly everyone in gaming thinks they are the fastest uber ninja out there, here is the thing, your not , its only when you face a challenge like this that you realise this.

Nearly everyone in gaming thinks they are the fastest uber ninja out there, here is the thing, your not , its only when you face a challenge like this that you realise this.

True, do about 200 of them and if people cant get under 8min after that they prolly shouldnt try to compete...

well... its not not that i have zero fps experience. ive played several years in one of my countries top clans in e-sports league on CS:S and CS:GO and ive won several LAN tournaments in UT. all those games are skill and not luck based though. and if u dont have the time to do 200 runs in 3 days to get lucky enough times that you got the amount of evades or crits needed to get a good time then it not really is skill based.

well... its not not that i have zero fps experience. ive played several years in one of my countries top clans in e-sports league on CS:S and CS:GO and ive won several LAN tournaments in UT. all those games are skill and not luck based though. and if u dont have the time to do 200 runs in 3 days to get lucky enough times that you got the amount of evades or crits needed to get a good time then it not really is skill based.

I agree that there is alot of RNG but its not all about luck, I worked very hard to get 3rd place and i had top times every day since it came out, I must be very lucky indeed.

If you are good at those games and can't get under 8m, then you're actually not good at those games. Yes, winning the overall time is definitely luck but so is UT, CS, any other shooter, when it comes down to two equally good opponents.

If you are good at those games and can't get under 8m, then you're actually not good at those games. Yes, winning the overall time is definitely luck but so is UT, CS, any other shooter, when it comes down to two equally good opponents.

making a bad decision and losing over it or just simply being a little slower with his trigger is something different than having to stop his run because that mob evades 4 times in a row and then the rockets fly through his massively buggy hitbox..

If someone can get steady 7-8 mins runs and you can't, then he is better than you.

nothing to do with luck, what I'm saying.

we are all CS:GO champs in our country

EDIT: not me, I was our dorm champ in doom legacy. why legacy? because there was no lan support or jumping in original doom :p

im getting 8 min runs too. problem is the little over 7 min runs are extreme luck and if u cant prove the opposite (show me 10 consecutive runs of you getting 7 mins - 7:30 in a row) then ill take it as luck

i havent tried them yet, but when I do ill post my 18min run screenie :p

my carpal tunnels fucked for years, fps for me is like masturbating using toes

im getting 8 min runs too. problem is the little over 7 min runs are extreme luck and if u cant prove the opposite (show me 10 consecutive runs of you getting 7 mins - 7:30 in a row) then ill take it as luck

Feel free to join the discord, I was posting back-2-back 7:35-7:45 runs.

discord.gg/bdDeqtn

fps for me is like masturbating using toes

Loads of fun?

Back