PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Are planet owner allowed to play with their own avatar?

I was under the impression that when you own a planet you are not allowed anymore to use that avatar for playing purposes as you could have an unfair advantage... anyone knows if this is true? and are u allowed to do nothing anymore apart from event creation etc?
    cos i just found NEVERDIE on rank 254 on battlesim. was wondering if he even is allowed to play that.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    yee yeeck ck
    Quote Originally Posted by Me Really Never View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I was under the impression that when you own a planet you are not allowed anymore to use that avatar for playing purposes as you could have an unfair advantage... anyone knows if this is true? and are u allowed to do nothing anymore apart from event creation etc?
    cos i just found NEVERDIE on rank 254 on battlesim. was wondering if he even is allowed to play that.

Can confirm MA staff or outsource parties or staff related families can play as well?

Stalker
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Thaddeus Rusty Venture
    Society
    Venture Industries
    Images
    Neverdie played before he was a PP and is allowed to continue playing after becoming a planet partner. He is grandfathered past that rule.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Gill Greed Gush
    Society
    Freelancer
    i dont know if neverdie plays actively or not, like working on iron missions day to day but i got donation from him some years ago for my free hunt event as items i can sell so im sure owner can play game or do something in game that affect its economy.
    though i assume there wud be some kind of limit, or it wud be like trump doing business in US while being a head of the states and ppl start making a fuss.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    hijacker Hijacker27 inferno
    Society
    Agents of Entropy
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Venture Bros View Post
    Neverdie played before he was a PP and is allowed to continue playing after becoming a planet partner. He is grandfathered past that rule.
    What you meant to say is that NEVERDIE is above the rules because he is a ROCKSTAR and can do whatever the %$# he wants no matter the consequences.

Stalker
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Thaddeus Rusty Venture
    Society
    Venture Industries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Hijacker27 View Post
    What you meant to say is that NEVERDIE is above the rules because he is a ROCKSTAR and can do whatever the %$# he wants no matter the consequences.
    Being the first PP, he was able to continue to play. They made the rule after, and he was already told he can play prior to that rule, so they can't go back on their word after he makes a deal with them. It's likely in his contract he can play and in everyone else they updated the contract before they signed that they can't play. It's called grandfathered laws. Anyone in that situation would still be allowed to play if they were not a lil' bitch and actually stood up for themselves like Neverdie did.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Wand AxeMurderer Silva
    Society
    Massive Dynamic
    Images
    You think he is making money by playing with his own avatar
    If he is sweating he is probably the reason for low sweat price.
    Other than that it is better if all planet owners play with as many avatars as they can.

Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Aio Dakina
    Society
    Veterans
    Images
    They made the rule because Neverdie and his team were hunting their own planet instantly after VUs and popping the discoveries and everyone got rightly annoyed about it. So now no-one is allowed to run an avatar apart from him because I AM MY AVATAR etc etc etc he's a bellend.

They also introduced the eco cap thanks to Neverdie's JUELZ fuck up.

They also had to remove crabs due thanks to Neverdie's childishness.

Generally a lot of cleaning up to do after he screws something up in some way or other

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Spike Spike Black
    Society
    Entropia Directory
    Images
    There's almost certainly other MA or PP employees on the list it's just that we don't know the names of their avatars as they're usually kept secret to avoid stuff like this and the previous threads we've had over the years.

Look this is an old subject now, if El Presidente want's to play using his avatar he will.
    "Life is an endless, relentless series of grinding disappointments" - Al Murray pub landlord.
    "You know when you're old. You walk past a night club and no one offers you a flyer" - Greg Davies.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    tAS->Entropia Asia Cadets->Entropia Asia->Zoku->NBK->NBK Entrepreneur->Kaos->the Ministry
    Blog Entries
    Images

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast