Starter amp?

Tarponhuntr

Provider
Society
Wilddaemons Reloaded
Assura Azira Vonnegut
Other than the Sinkadus , of which I've never seen , and the OA101 , of which I currently can't justify the MY , what other entry level amps can / would any of you recommend?

I've been gone a long time and much has changed , so please bear with me through some of these " New noob" questions.

Other than the Sinkadus , of which I've never seen , and the OA101 , of which I currently can't justify the MY , what other entry level amps can / would any of you recommend?

I've been gone a long time and much has changed , so please bear with me through some of these " New noob" questions.

Sinkadus is only from the starter pack. Other then the A101 there is no other low level ones, try the A102 if it works for you, much cheaper.

I recommend you get the gold starter pack though, it's worth it. Even if you just value the amp from the pack, the rest of the ped and ammo and strongboxes makes it like +200 ped only.

sinkadus is nice if you plan to hunt punies for the rest of your carreer.
With the +2 dmg it's not really an amp which will bring you much further.

And if ventrure bros rates the amp at +200, you might as well get the A101 for a bit extra as you can sell that one as soon as you're ready for an upgrade. The sinkadus is sould bound so you cant ever sell it.
As soon as you can use bigger guns you might want to upgrade to an A102 or bigger.

Honestly considering you can't bring yourself to getting an A101, you should shoot and shoot until you have guns that can use the A103. The A103 is one of the cheapest in terms of MU and it's not that hard to unlock it.

There is some bad advice here.

You don't shoot puny mobs with zinkadus/tt gun combo (which is the highest dmg UL combo until you reach lvl100).
You shoot mobs with 50-100HP with it.

It comes in a starter pack and you can't sell or trade it.

The A101 has ridiculous MU and you're better of buying a gold starter pack for the zinkadus.

A103 is a good amp at it's price. So is the A104 and the complete A10x series.

bottom line, If you can't afford gold starter pack and you can't use weapons which can use the A103 you're only going to lose money quite fast. But then again, if you can't spend money on this game you might want to play something different.

B101 L amp drops from puny mobs

Adds one extra dmg , starter amp in my eyes

Honestly considering you can't bring yourself to getting an A101, you should shoot and shoot until you have guns that can use the A103. The A103 is one of the cheapest in terms of MU and it's not that hard to unlock it.
I've been kind of thinking along those lines. Having learned from my previous life and ava here , I'm pretty okay with shooting punys and babies for a good long while. I remember my ambitions from my previous life chewing through my ped card like gas going through a funnel.

Having said all of that , the A101 is still an intriguing idea even just to keep sitting in storage.

I think A101 will pay for itself if you grind using it a lot because the eco boost from it is fairly significant, I would recommend buying it if you plan on grinding a lot in that range

starter kit amp is best paired just with TT pistol, though I would say the starter kits have decent value even with the useless stuff in them

Last edited:
If you are killing puny go as small damage as possible to avoid overkill. 1-2 but that's near impossible but 1.5-3 is more common

B101 L amp drops from puny mobs

Adds one extra dmg , starter amp in my eyes

Acknowledged and agreed. Looted one the day after you posted this. Been using them ever since.

Never buy the A101, you dont need it its to expensive with the MU and really eco it is not, because you pay a lot of Peds to get it and its not worth. For Punys you dont need a Amp becouse you waste Money, you make overhits and losing PEDs. But if you want use a amp, using the B101 L amp, this is the best option.

I recomend buying a starter set from webshop, then you get the Sinkadus and the Z12 Barbarella, both items are very good at low levels.

Alternatives on low levels:

1 pts DMG:
- B101(L) looted, MU to high imho to make it eco
- Rookie Laser amp(L) mission

2 pts DMG:
- Road.Monkey Laser Amp MK I(L) crafted
- Sheer XR40(L) crafted
- ZX Sinkadus webshop starter pack (repairable)

3 pts DMG:
- Omegaton A101 looted, very high markup, but repairable, it may pay if you use it a lot, compared to L amps (long run)

4 pts DMG:
- Boom CCC(L) looted
- Hotfood 5(L) crafted

5 pts DMG:
- Muzwed Energie Amp V1(L) looted, actually no clue what planet :D sorry
- SheerXR50(L) crafted

7 pts DMG:
- E-Amp 11 crafted (uneco)
- Omegaton A102 looted
- Omegaton A201 looted (old , doesn´t drop anymore) - better eco than A102, but much higher MU
- Teenie Weenie Laser Amp MKII(L) crafted

Hint:
to be eco and not overamp, your weapon should have 2xMax DMG than the amp adds, so for a 7 DMG amp, you should use it on weapon with max DMG 14+

Best eco sets repairable:
Bukins Rifle + ZX Sinkadus
Z12 Barbarell + ZX Sinkadus or A101
Ozpyn Chon S1X1 + ZX Sinkadus or A101

There is some other not that easy available options, so I let that aside.

Hint2:
Never buy Solomate Opallo, its not really eco anymore and you will do better with L rifle from TT and even more better with Z12 from starter pack (webshop) for less MU :wise:

Goni, the 20X never looted; they where crafted and then the BP got replaced with the E series one.

to OP, buy gold starter pack or wait until you can use weapon that can use an A103. The B101 are nice if you loot them, but never buy them at 1ped or more.

Are you trying to go for faster kill or more eco?
What mobs are you hunting?

Buy skills until you can use a gun that takes a105 or Beast and then start working from there..upgrade the a105 to Adj/Imp when you progress and upgrade the Beast to Dante when you can.

Never buy the A101, you dont need it its to expensive with the MU and really eco it is not, because you pay a lot of Peds to get it and its not worth. For Punys you dont need a Amp becouse you waste Money, you make overhits and losing PEDs. But if you want use a amp, using the B101 L amp, this is the best option.

Looting a B101 is one thing, but even buying them for 1000% markup (quite cheap) after burning 382 B101's amps you might as well of bought yourself the A101 cause after this amount you're going to be paying handsomely.

I can tell you, looting them is not easy either as you have to go through a lot of kills just to obtain the right item and even then it may or may not be at full TT. So I would advise you to get the A101 over time well worth it.

Are you trying to go for faster kill or more eco?

This is something I miss in everybody's posts.

They only speak about damage per pec to be eco.
But dmg per sec can also make a big difference. Especially on high regen mobs.

You can have a very high eco but low dmg per sec weapon, but if that means you have to fire 2 times more often to kill it it's not much eco, is it?

This is something I miss in everybody's posts.

They only speak about damage per pec to be eco.
But dmg per sec can also make a big difference. Especially on high regen mobs.

You can have a very high eco but low dmg per sec weapon, but if that means you have to fire 2 times more often to kill it it's not much eco, is it?

It massively depends on the mob, if your dps is so low that it regens over 25% of it's health then it not worth hunting, but if its under that % then it is still viable as the extra regen does get accounted for in more loot, personally I tend to not hunt anything with much regen just for the sake of argument.

It massively depends on the mob, if your dps is so low that it regens over 25% of it's health then it not worth hunting, but if its under that % then it is still viable as the extra regen does get accounted for in more loot, personally I tend to not hunt anything with much regen just for the sake of argument.

Is this a theory, or a hard proven fact?
I mean, if you have to do 25% extra damage, it couldnt be eco. At least, thats what I think. :scratch2:

There is B101(L) starting amp but it is next to useless even at the TT value, at the MU which it is sold at the new players it is simply a scam.

Back