Question: MA sponsored account sale option??

Xcessive

Alpha
seeing the account sale thread.. makes me think..

what if, for a 'fee' --> MA approves account sale. From point of approval, until point of sale, the account for sale is frozen. Upon accepted offer by buyer and seller (and some type of confirmation)...

MA would immediately transfer all skills (dinging the 10% - but avoiding the ESI fiasco), and all inventory items transfer to 'new account holder' --> the account that has been sold, would have all PED immediately liquidated, and processed for withdraw.

I feel like it would be a somewhat safer way to exit the game.. without trying to make a weird bank deal with strangers...

Dunno, just my thoughts.

It would be nice; and MA could take a 10% cut on the deal. With a 2000PED minimum.
The new owner would have to change the avatar name and the friend-list would be emptied.

It would be nice; and MA could take a 10% cut on the deal. With a 2000PED minimum.
The new owner would have to change the avatar name and the friend-list would be emptied.

I dont think you need to keep the avatar.. just empty it, and more or less delete it... i dont think the new owner would need it anything.

This would be a great idea... it would save a lot of time and headache when people decide their time in EU has come to and end

MA could make some nice cash off of this as well.

I veto this because that's what allows ESIs to retain their markup. We don't need anything that circumvents the economy.

been what this economy's needed for years... The tempt people to come in fresh from the boat only to later say, you want to leave, now wait a minute, you'll just have to get yourself an esi or many to do that and pay ridiculous markup on it...

People wonder why so many old folks are still around that grumble about the game... right there's one major reason.

I veto this because that's what allows ESIs to retain their markup. We don't need anything that circumvents the economy.

Agree.

A better option might be a way to quickly liquidate an account to a fair market ped value for people that want to leave but somehow put their items/skills back into loot/economy.

To make esi user hapay just increase the loss to 25% or whatever the math of buying and esi adds into it but worse so esi is still a better option prior to the sale and problem solved.

To make esi user hapay just increase the loss to 25% or whatever the math of buying and esi adds into it but worse so esi is still a better option prior to the sale and problem solved.

Or if a TT based ESI, have it lose 50% of skills instead of 10% on regular ESIs. So if you are in a hurry to sell, you going to lose a lot of skills in the process. If you can wait and use regular ESIs, you only lose 10%.

It will probably help with skills inflation going on as well.

Selling avatars should be forbidden, esi should just be more common so its easier to transfer skills

Selling avatars should be forbidden, esi should just be more common so its easier to transfer skills

I didn't know it was allowed? What you are saying confuses me.

Personally I never understood why in a profit oriented monetary connected game the selling of accounts is not part of the eco system.

Technically it should not be a problem, because in their statements they allow to inherit such an account. So the process as a meta is "there".

And seriously, what is it other than changing name and adress in the details section? That is done in minutes.

But I never understood why a withdrawal takes up to several months also.

Last edited:
But I never understood why a withdrawal takes up to several months also.
Cuz they have to let your money make them at least one more month in interest first...

yes for Esquire service

That would be good service

I am currently playing way below my skills, and due RL activities also much less time

So for me having 210k skill Ava in RCE ... is waste for smb who would like to jump to lvl50+ Proff range on other hand would be good option for me to get peds now bound in AVA

I would even keep playing with new avatar, so transfering stuff to new 1 and when have more time, then progress with it

ESI Costs are making unreasonable to "Harvest" skill value. Reminding MNA statement - Investing in AVATAR + RCE so reasonable options for Harvesting investemets should be made available (* selling Engineering @ 2100% MU ...)

Some Maths

Chip ESI like 20 PED TT + MU (925%) = 185PED Cost
Engeneering 2100 % , but chip = 18 ped => (18.5 PED lost value on ESI) = 378 PED
AH fees 0.50 + 18 PED (0.50 + 5% of MU ((378-18)*5%)

Sooo 174.5 PED is sale value which is less than 50% of price paid buy Buyer... question how much does it costed to get 20 PED Engeneering? (any considerations)

Ps. And Buyer got just 16.2 PED Engeneering for sale , since New chipout for sale is required

So wher is Investement ....

Resnis

Back