Hunter For Hire!! Decay + PEC/Kill

KonaaMiaasu

I'm a newer hunter L17 Pistoleer. I want Hunting/Mercenary Jobs in which I am payed by kills every 50/100/etc. All HOFs/Globals/Drops are given to the customer. I only want decay, ammo, and small margin of profit for kills. You pick the Mob, you pick the times. I have OBS to verify gameplay and kills accordingly, can even make the customer a spreadsheet of expenses/hunting data. Really Looking for a long term Assignment!!

I'm actually curious about the first service. Do people actually pay money to have others lose money for them? Why? I can just lose my own money for free!

I'm actually curious about the first service. Do people actually pay money to have others lose money for them? Why? I can just lose my own money for free!
I would have laughed at this thread previously too, had it not been for the fact that in these past weeks we have been hired several times for merc work! ( totally different from what was offered here though ofc) and wow.. those spam bots are getting good!

I would have laughed at this thread previously too, had it not been for the fact that in these past weeks we have been hired several times for merc work! ( totally different from what was offered here though ofc) and wow.. those spam bots are getting good!
Really? That's actually pretty exciting to hear. I guess it does make sense in some situations now that i think about it. If I really wanted a Tezla pet I could hire somebody to whip one up for me (assuming I also had the lock capacitor), as I wouldn't have anywhere near the skills. But I don't see many opportunities for a level 17 hunter. I can get my own muscle oil :p.

Spam bots are getting very good. You can go onto youtube and watch them in the comments sections having full on conversations with each other.

Last edited:
Really? That's actually pretty exciting to hear. I guess it does make sense in some situations now that i think about it. If I really wanted a Tezla pet I could hire somebody to whip one up for me (assuming I also had the lock capacitor), as I wouldn't have anywhere near the skills. But I don't see many opportunities for a level 17 hunter. I can get my own muscle oil :p.

Spam bots are getting very good. You can go onto youtube and watch them in the comments sections having full on conversations with each other.
Yup, there are quite a few opportunities now, on caly and around the universe, but takes a particular set up ofc (roughly translating as me pimping out jbk :p )

I'm a newer hunter L17 Pistoleer. I want Hunting/Mercenary Jobs in which I am payed by kills every 50/100/etc. All HOFs/Globals/Drops are given to the customer. I only want decay, ammo, and small margin of profit for kills. You pick the Mob, you pick the times. I have OBS to verify gameplay and kills accordingly, can even make the customer a spreadsheet of expenses/hunting data. Really Looking for a long term Assignment!!

Game have built-in system for something similar like this:

I want Hunting/Mercenary Jobs in which I am payed by kills every 50/100/etc

Unfortunately, with that system You are the customer, you pays the decay and ammo, the system pays for kills, but at least you can keep all the HOFs, Globals and Drops. If you want to accept those mercenary jobs, all you have to do:

1, Log in
2, Kill any mob
3, Open codex
4, Check if that mob is listed there
5A, If listed there, you are Lucky, you got a mercenary job to kill some of them and receive payment when finished. Please note most of the times there are a new assigment received automatically once you completed the current one, new jobs with more and more kills required every time.
5B, If mob not listed there, there is no assigment for that mob, unlucky, try an other one.

First post was in 2017, it's not the first service like that we've seen. Low level to uber hunting services used to exist and still exist. Remember Star's service ? There were bunch of hunting/mining/crafting services, nothing new.

Back