Notice regarding inquiries referring to selling of avatars:

So you want MA to destroy the MU on ESI for hunters???

There is no MU if you dont loot ESI :D Thats why MU is so high and only few people are selling... That stops anyone by selling skills.

There is no MU if you dont loot ESI :D Thats why MU is so high and only few people are selling... That stops anyone by selling skills.

ESI's are still being looted though, they maybe rare but at least you have a chance of getting something with a 900% MU. If the drop rate is increased and they are easy to get, then they will be pretty much TT food.

First hunters complain there is no MU anymore and then they start trying to destroy the items that actually have MU for them? I see a cycle repeating and no doubt it will be blamed on some other profession.

ESI's are still being looted though, they maybe rare but at least you have a chance of getting something with a 900% MU. If the drop rate is increased and they are easy to get, then they will be pretty much TT food.

First hunters complain there is no MU anymore and then they start trying to destroy the items that actually have MU for them? I see a cycle repeating and no doubt it will be blamed on some other profession.

well to be fair... a 10 ped item at 900% MU that drops every 10k ped cycled has less value than a 10 ped item at 200% that drops every 1k ped cycled...

Please take a look at the ESI sale history and post again, there was a time when we ESI were sold/looted more than 6 times as now, indeed the markup was around 600% but if you do a bit of maths you'll see that is like ESI would be at this moment 3600%.
Lower prices would actually be a gain for everybody, but I understand that some just don't want to not agree, no matter how well and documented you explain your views.

Reactions: das
Please take a look at the ESI sale history and post again, there was a time when we ESI were sold/looted more than 6 times as now, indeed the markup was around 600% but if you do a bit of maths you'll see that is like ESI would be at this moment 3600%.
Lower prices would actually be a gain for everybody, but I understand that some just don't want to not agree, no matter how well and documented you explain your views.

Oh i agree on lower prices for MU would be better, I don't really hunt much but I do buy ESI's so the lower the price, the better for myself. When it comes to the price, it is still dictated by what people are willing to pay. Just because it should be 3600% according to math, doesn't mean people will pay that amount...especially since these are related to skills. I think what people need to understand that it's not the drop rate that is causing the issue. Increasing the cap to drop more is a short term solution. It doesn't stop people buying up more and hoarding again until the cap gets close. The only way to completely stop that would be to let esi's drop freely or put in them in the tt machine to buy which would absolutely destroy any MU they have, .

I'm for letting you guys do whatever you want with ESI's....im not a hunter and it will most likely benefit me (unless its more hoarding of course). Just not looking forward to the complaining later on regarding it.

Note: when i say i buy ESI's, means i also use them...i don't hoard them.

Last edited:
It comes down to demand, skills just aren't as useful as they once were.

Last edited:

Old story, sadly MA listened to such stupidy to often, in the past.

I beg they don´t listen this time, and leave ESI as rar as it is now.

Regarding ESI droprate.

I think it comes down to demand, skills just aren't as useful as they once were.

Lets take rifle skill sales.

Decade sales: 652k ped (1505%)
Yearly: 16k ped (1290%)

This means that a massive amount more of rifle skills were sold in the past and at a far higher price. More than ever it's better to invest in items than skills.

Hence less ESI drop because people just aren't buying skills like they used to.

Price of skills went down because lees poeple buying, skilling is way more easy to skills and there are lot of skills available. However, ESI price went up a lot, while sales went down a lot and in auction usualy there are just 10-30 ESI...

Yep. Mindark should put esi in tt since they claim u can sell skills as part of advertising the game... it's a bit of a lie when markup is what it is... loss of esi from hunting loot won't hurt anyone if it's done in a balanced way. Lots of old avatars have never cashed out completely due to lack of esi availability. .. then they grumpy grumble on forums and every one says stfu and just leave... those skills on avatar keeps that from happening

well to be fair... a 10 ped item at 900% MU that drops every 10k ped cycled has less value than a 10 ped item at 200% that drops every 1k ped cycled...

more like every 50k ped for me b4 one drops

deactivated

Last edited:
Yep. Mindark should put esi in tt since they claim u can sell skills as part of advertising the game... it's a bit of a lie when markup is what it is... loss of esi from hunting loot won't hurt anyone if it's done in a balanced way. Lots of old avatars have never cashed out completely due to lack of esi availability. .. then they grumpy grumble on forums and every one says stfu and just leave... those skills on avatar keeps that from happening
Must be MindArk's version of player retention

Yep. Mindark should put esi in tt since they claim u can sell skills as part of advertising the game... it's a bit of a lie when markup is what it is...
I agree with the make ESI TT.

If selling skills if a big part of the game it shouldn't be the area where you can get MU.
I agree. Saying you can sell everything while making it practically difficult will always leave a bad taste. Otoh this will require them to really stay on top of cracking down on alt creation, because it provides a primary attraction for botters and all sorts of schemers and exploiters. Maybe this calls for a poll?

I agree. Saying you can sell everything while making it practically difficult will always leave a bad taste. Otoh this will require them to really stay on top of cracking down on alt creation, because it provides a primary attraction for botters and all sorts of schemers and exploiters. Maybe this calls for a poll?
Go ahead and make a poll. Meanwhile, looks like some others have made wishlist threads over the years...
Wish: Change the way we transfer skills

Rumors and Gossip always go around, but it's interesting to see how rules appear to get bent for some but not others...

Last edited:
Old story, sadly MA listened to such stupidy to often, in the past.

I beg they don´t listen this time, and leave ESI as rar as it is now.

To make you more happy I hope ESI price will climb to 2000-3000%, you'll loot one every 1 or 2 years but at least you know you looted something especial!
Being able to loot more ESIs and get same or more profit from ESIs in the same amount of time is not good for you, you'll have to sell them each day, maybe after each hunt and that is kinda frustrating.

Must be MindArk's version of player captivity
Fixed that for you.

I thing MA just joking max Xtreme hunter is very active

Is super easy to know ma save files of entropia and know we'll who playing the avatar especially if the deposit so I thing MA just joking here so is the other that change he's avatars name ... I can post the rest of the avatars names even the guy really close to MA it's a bout out avatar and I'm sure MA know that

If max Xtreme hunter still around them this tread is just a joke :wise: can easy check all transfer btwing bobazz and max

Now even violiting the entropia rules he have two avatars now he probably deposit with bobazz and transfer to max same IP :laugh:

Last edited:
I thing MA just joking max Xtreme hunter is very active

Is super easy to know ma save files of entropia and know we'll who playing the avatar especially if the deposit so I thing MA just joking here so is the other that change he's avatars name ... I can post the rest of the avatars names even the guy really close to MA it's a bout out avatar and I'm sure MA know that

If max Xtreme hunter still around them this tread is just a joke :wise: can easy check all transfer btwing bobazz and max

Now even violiting the entropia rules he have two avatars now he probably deposit with bobazz and transfer to max same IP :laugh:

We also have two avatars who said publicly in the forum that they have two avatars.
Their names are NExxxxxx and AKxx (does not print the names of the rules prevent me).
According to the rules, shall MA remove them.

:wise:
Did they - No. :wtg:

The thing is that MA won't do nothing with the ones that selled acc have 2,3, 10 avatars , now this is just something to scare people . Cuz this things will still happen and exist.

Just read this post today.

My condolances to the poster, but to me this proves that selling avatars is a bad thing.

this guy used to know Joda. Now it turns out to be a totally different guy :scratch2:

Avatars are personal as this example proves again and therefor should not be sold. :wise:

Thanks NoBion. I was also thinking, in my next travel to Europe, to directly visit the main offices of Mindark in Sweden, bringing with me all the right paperworks to show them.

Hi Dearest TheRock.
Yes sad to say but our main Uncle, Roberto, is no more with us.
A very rare and aggressive form of cancer killed him in less than 5 months.
The daughter would cancel the account, I would prefer to keep it alive and make
like Roberto would still be alive through his EU Avatar...
Thanks for the condolences. I will skype you soon. Hugs, bro

p.s. I thought was the original Joda VVV...nevermind
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?297500-Retrieving-the-account-of-my-brother

Did anything change regarding this? Since they broke the game I stopped playing and it's sad to see a lvl 120+ just sit there and rot :(

Back