Cyclops Depths not working

SnowLeopard

Stalker
Society
Guess Who
Gray SnowLeopard Felix
Cyclops Depths (76883,70982), the caves where Marcimex and Mindreavers are exclusively found, as well as some Thorifoid varieties, is not letting anyone in anymore.
Yes I have the crystal... the brick wall comes down but you never enter.

Bad loot + never-ending bugs = best motivation to not play.

I sent a support case about this last week, and was told they are aware of it and working on a fix, though presumably not very hard or it would have been done by now.

I sent a support case about this last week, and was told they are aware of it and working on a fix, though presumably not very hard or it would have been done by now.
Thanks for info.

Guess it's another missed opportunity to play along with the storyline... or at the very least put out a "known issue" to let us know there's a problem.

Reactions: Mac
Thanks for info.

Guess it's another missed opportunity to play along with the storyline... or at the very least put out a "known issue" to let us know there's a problem.

Agree on that. I did a support case a couple of days ago just to be informed they were aware of the issue and that i should "stay tuned to the News and Release Notes sections on the website for further information and developments"

I did search for info before creating a ticket. Publishing known issues would not only save me time, but also support and everyone contacting them about stuff they already know about and already are working on

I'd guess it's related to the other bugs in instances now (debuff on exit) that were created when batsim was introduced. Expect it to be fixed on Tuesday patching ?

Agree on that. I did a support case a couple of days ago just to be informed they were aware of the issue and that i should "stay tuned to the News and Release Notes sections on the website for further information and developments"

I did search for info before creating a ticket. Publishing known issues would not only save me time, but also support and everyone contacting them about stuff they already know about and already are working on

Fun to see what comes up if you do a google search for
"stay tuned to the News and Release Notes"

Cyclops depths is never working, I can't loot any damn FB hats ffs! :cussing:

I was trying to get in ... it tooks time to get in but what is strange ... i can't access to it with a friend.. we enter each time both in two different instance.

Been there a day ago, worked for me.

i can't access to it with a friend.. we enter each time both in two different instance.

There are actually 2 instances and you can end up in any of them. One of you should enter and the other one should keep trying entering and exiting until he sees the first one. Might not work if the first instance is full.

Been there a day ago, worked for me.

There are actually 2 instances and you can end up in any of them. One of you should enter and the other one should keep trying entering and exiting until he sees the first one. Might not work if the first instance is full.

are u sure ? I had a ring debuff bug too when i entered and it has never happenned before :scratch2:

are u sure ? I had a ring debuff bug too when i entered and it has never happenned before :scratch2:

Sure about what part? Anyway, wouldn't be posting if weren't sure about any of that.

Ring debuff bug currently happens after leaving any instance/cave on any planet.

I tried again... can't enter in the same instance again ..

The instance is working but it looks like a solo one atm ..

Back