FYI: Sweat Tool 1.0 to Help you Sell Your Sweat at the Best Price

wandererp

Provider
Society
Freelancer
Achilles Abe Alberich
Introduction

If you are selling sweat, this sweat tool will help you find the most profitable way to sell your sweat. For example, you can sell your sweat in 3 main ways:
  • Sell your sweat directly to another player at 1.3 PED/k.
  • Buy Force Nexus at 104.5% and refine it with your sweat using a T-101 into Mind Essence, and sell the Mind Essence at 120% directly to another player.
  • Buy Force Nexus at 104.5% and refine it with your sweat using a T-101 into Mind Essence, and sell the Mind Essence in stacks of 50 PED each at 124% at the auction.
(Note that the prices above are close to current market prices but will change with time.)

Using the sweat tool, which takes into account all your costs like the decay of your refiner and the auction commission, you will find that the effective selling price of your sweat does differ significantly with the different ways as tabulated in the table below:

Sell Sweat DirectlyMake ME and Sell to Another AvatarMake ME and Sell at the Auction
Effective Price of Sweat With a T-101 Refiner1.3 PED/k1.26 PED/k1.44 PED/k

This sweat tool can also help you make more PED by showing you how a different refiner or different stack sizes (when you are selling at the auction) affect your profitability. For example, if you were to using a better refiner, say the T-105, you would make an additional 0.1 PED for every kilo of sweat sold.

Sell Sweat DirectlyMake ME and Sell to Another AvatarMake ME and Sell at the Auction
Effective Price of Sweat With a T-105 Refiner1.3 PED/k1.35 PED/k1.53 PED/k

Sample Input Form

input_form.gif

View image in gallery

Sample Output

This is a new tool so any feedback or suggestions for improvements would be highly appreciated.

Click here to try out the tool for yourself.

Back