Server Downtime for Patch

mhm... more interested in the BANS... more interested in who they are, maybe i will run into them one day and i'll get scammed or something; if they managed to break your system and cheat through your programming than who knows...
here's an update idea: TRANSPARENCY! not in this matter only, IN EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENS HERE AND HOW IT WORKS!

mhm... more interested in the BANS... more interested in who they are, maybe i will run into them one day and i'll get scammed or something; if they managed to break your system and cheat through your programming than who knows...
here's an update idea: TRANSPARENCY! not in this matter only, IN EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENS HERE AND HOW IT WORKS!

dude drop the pipe :eyecrazy::eyecrazy: :p

i had a thread asking for warning and bans but since they don't do much about it ppls just abuse the system

Maybe I am blind but is there a thread detailing what was patched?

Servers down now, any news about the update ?

You want to see a game disappear fast? If EU had transparency it would be nonexistent in 2 weeks.

Back