Level 20 pet

Hero

Old Alpha
Society
Rent a Medic
Elena Elena GAC
Someone can from you can tell me maybe how much around Nutrios needed to bring a pet from 1 to lvl 20?
TT Value pls like 500 ped or something i will use dance as skill

Someone can from you can tell me maybe how much around Nutrios needed to bring a pet from 1 to lvl 20?
TT Value pls like 500 ped or something i will use dance as skill

I think it depends on what pet you want to train. The amount of nutrio used per/hour differs alot.
Personally I do not know how much is needed but those who might know will also need to know what pet you want to train.

/Andy

Depends on the pet and it's metabolic rate and the full feed of that pet (as cost will be ratio of those two).
Depends if it has focus passive and if you intend to activate that once unlocked (as it will eat more bars).
Depends on the XP growth per level of that individual pet, some pets are 1000's xp more per level.
Depends if you will trick your pet at 100% focus.
Depends how good your pet training skills are if you intend to trick it lower than 100% focus.
Depends on the full feed of the pet
Depends if you want to allow passive xp growth with it spawned.

Tricking with low level tricks like dance will cost you more than higher tricks.

Basically the trainer will influence overall cost.

If you're training it to re-sell only, consider the market first.
If you training it "just" for the passive consider a ring in some cases.
If you're training it for future pet battles, don't hold your breath.

If you're training it because it costs less than other EU activities, and you just want to tick over some hours online, then enjoy.

So what pet is it?

Rick

edit: Also depends of the food mafia, and how much your willing to pay for bars and how many trainers are keen to burn up the bars within the market. bought 6K bars for 211% over the weekend, prices were over 300% at one point.

Last edited:
Depends on the pet and it's metabolic rate and the full feed of that pet (as cost will be ratio of those two).
Depends if it has focus passive and if you intend to activate that once unlocked (as it will eat more bars).
Depends on the XP growth per level of that individual pet, some pets are 1000's xp more per level.
Depends if you will trick your pet at 100% focus.
Depends how good your pet training skills are if you intend to trick it lower than 100% focus.
Depends on the full feed of the pet
Depends if you want to allow passive xp growth with it spawned.

Tricking with low level tricks like dance will cost you more than higher tricks.

Basically the trainer will influence overall cost.

If you're training it to re-sell only, consider the market first.
If you training it "just" for the passive consider a ring in some cases.
If you're training it for future pet battles, don't hold your breath.

If you're training it because it costs less than other EU activities, and you just want to tick over some hours online, then enjoy.

So what pet is it?

Rick

edit: Also depends of the food mafia, and how much your willing to pay for bars and how many trainers are keen to burn up the bars within the market. bought 6K bars for 211% over the weekend, prices were over 300% at one point.

the nutrio cost to exp ratio is nearly exactly the same on pretty much all tricks. ive seen a post somewhere about this and i think the only difference in cost was due to rounding errors. so it doesnt really matter which trick he uses, though the last learned one will make the least work due to having the highest nutrio cost but also the highest skill gain.

Perhaps some of these pages will help the OP?

I like this site but the page is missing some numbers.
http://www.emmas-shop.tk/taming/nutrio-consumption.html

Scroll down half way to the "Passive Effects (Buffs)" section.
http://www.entropiapets.com/pet-features-and-buffs.html

And this link is just for completeness.
http://www.entropiawiki.com/Chart.aspx?chart=Pets

A recent posting thats pretty nicely done.
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?272244-List-of-passive-buffs-on-pets

Last edited:
the nutrio cost to exp ratio is nearly exactly the same on pretty much all tricks. ive seen a post somewhere about this and i think the only difference in cost was due to rounding errors. so it doesnt really matter which trick he uses, though the last learned one will make the least work due to having the highest nutrio cost but also the highest skill gain.

Possibly. I'm aware that MA have played with the costs of pet training at least 3 times over the last couple of years. They are always tweaking it to maximise income (such as focus recovery cost when its not spawned). The last tests I carried out showed a considerable difference between the higher and lower tricks.

Whenever I feel a change (because we become so attuned too the system), I will run some tests.

But I've also noticed MA switch back changes they implement as well, so keeping up with their under-the-hood adjustments is not always easy. It's certainly more expensive than it was in 2014 anyway.

I was attempting to identity the value of pet handling skills a few months back, so occasionally I run some tests. I mentioned at the time, we may need a lot of collected data to verify costs. What's to say the cost to a level 10 pet handler is not the same to level 50 pet handler per trick.

Maybe I run some more tests when I can be bothered.

Rick

Back