Question: Constantly getting better returns while leveling blueprint

NPV

Alpha
Banned
Naming Policy Violation
Hi

I have now leveled up about 30 EP1 blueprints clicking monria daily.

I track all clicking and I constantly getting 2-3 peds more leveling new print than clicking QR100 EP1. That is about 10-15% above avarage QR100.

EP1 is cheap and lazy way to do daily on monria. I don't suggest it to others, but I myself don't care for few peds here and there :p

I have completed monria daily over 500 times now, so theres some data. It's about 1400 clicks x 500

Am I crazy? Is this real? What year is it?

I'm impressed by anybody that tracks anything in this game no matter what the results are :laugh:

First off, thanks for sharing.

Did you click on Q or C?
Mind sharing your TT spend & returns?

500 x 0.75 = 375 PED in Engineering skill just from the daily! Wow! No wonder engineering dropped like a rock after that mission came out.

MA needs to remove that mission, talk about ruining skill values

Congrats you to though, lots of completions. I have done it about 300 or so times myself I think, but no more after the new owners fucked up Monria. Now it's some kinda of scottish horror show

25404_full.jpg

Leprechauns.

:laugh:

Just note...he didn't say he is in the green...just that he gets more ped..could still be losing in the long run

500 x 0.75 = 375 PED in Engineering skill just from the daily! Wow! No wonder engineering dropped like a rock after that mission came out.

Yes, that's what MA need to do, remove the 1 crafting mission in game.

Silly boy. Best daily ingame and you want it removed because you are butthurt at new Monria owners? They are doing a great job. Get over it.

I have done it about 300 or so times myself I think, but no more after the new owners fucked up Monria. Now it's some kinda of scottish horror show

Well you have taken an advantage out of it, and now want it to remove it so noone else can do what you already did, thats really nice behaviour.

--- REP

Now THAT just made me want to go there! :p

as you well should.... St. Patrick's Day bash is coming up real soon. :) ;)

As far as returns go, it's random... in theory high qr gets you better results, but truthfully, flip a coin...

Last edited:

Congrats you to though, lots of completions. I have done it about 300 or so times myself I think, but no more after the new owners fucked up Monria. Now it's some kinda of scottish horror show

25404_full.jpg

I have to disagree with you here.

Monria has become weirder yes and lot's of silly mistakes have been made, but in general, things have become better.

Once they start offering usability instead fluff and vanity, I be all over Monria, all time. Loot is great, markup is decent.

Daily mission works out well. EP1 has same issue as many low TT blueprints, you lose a lot to rounding down, near success becomes a failure.

At 30+ levels, that 0.75 PED engineering becomes 1-2% to level, meaning after level 30 is not worth much, thought up to level 30 is goes quite fast and is nice way to level. I wish there were Iron Missions for crafting, this is how it should work. You put in -7 PED TT and get back ~0.7PED skill and it evens out to 1000% markup, so if you chip out and sell skills, you end up breaking even.

First off, thanks for sharing.

Did you click on Q or C?
Mind sharing your TT spend & returns?

With EP1 about 28 PED to do daily. Returns are as usual with clicking EP1 :) It's a loss vs skill gained :p

I have to disagree with you here.

Monria has become weirder yes and lot's of silly mistakes have been made, but in general, things have become better.

Once they start offering usability instead fluff and vanity, I be all over Monria, all time. Loot is great, markup is decent.

Daily mission works out well. EP1 has same issue as many low TT blueprints, you lose a lot to rounding down, near success becomes a failure.

At 30+ levels, that 0.75 PED engineering becomes 1-2% to level, meaning after level 30 is not worth much, thought up to level 30 is goes quite fast and is nice way to level. I wish there were Iron Missions for crafting, this is how it should work. You put in -7 PED TT and get back ~0.7PED skill and it evens out to 1000% markup, so if you chip out and sell skills, you end up breaking even.

You can ignore his comments - anything related to Monria sends him off the deep end and intensifies his already high levels of anger

Silly boy. Best daily ingame and you want it removed because you are butthurt at new Monria owners? They are doing a great job. Get over it.

It needs to be removed because it's the best, it's not balanced.

It needs to be removed because it's the best, it's not balanced.

It's the only mission crafter have while leveling up. It's only great until level 30 or so. You can ofcourse only do that mission and gain 1 level in engineering every 3 months. Probably 1 level every 12 months 40+? Such a great mission.

Let's remove iron mission for hunters. Not like miners are doing their, or do they, but let's remove those too.

Let's all feel the stick.

You are not crafter or hunter or miner anyway, so your opinion here is biased on hating Monria :p

PS! I do understand the hatred though :D Some people on high ups are...meh

Just mentioning that Cyrene has 5 daily crafting missions, one each for Tailoring, Armor Technology, Manufacture Weapons, Manufacture Metal Equipment, and Manufacture Mechanical Equipment. But they don't use nanocubes.

I really have to work on that 5 Reasons To Visit Cyrene post.

Just mentioning that Cyrene has 5 daily crafting missions, one each for Tailoring, Armor Technology, Manufacture Weapons, Manufacture Metal Equipment, and Manufacture Mechanical Equipment. But they don't use nanocubes.

Rewards are too low to even mention I think? Has even lower ceiling to reasonable do them?

Hi

I have now leveled up about 30 EP1 blueprints clicking monria daily.

I track all clicking and I constantly getting 2-3 peds more leveling new print than clicking QR100 EP1. That is about 10-15% above avarage QR100.

EP1 is cheap and lazy way to do daily on monria. I don't suggest it to others, but I myself don't care for few peds here and there :p

I have completed monria daily over 500 times now, so theres some data. It's about 1400 clicks x 500

Am I crazy? Is this real? What year is it?

What is yout tt-return percentage with lower QR?
I would assume it could be true because you are crafting on condition, and there might be some compensation mini's for being uneco.

It so weird to get corn beef and cabbage in loot when you kill them, I was expecting a pint of Guinness. :scratch2:
Leprechaun's are crafty and probably emptied Guinness bottle earlier.
So you don't want that cause refilled with Yog surprise for "lucky" looter. ;)

What is yout tt-return percentage with lower QR?
I would assume it could be true because you are crafting on condition, and there might be some compensation mini's for being uneco.

Conditition? For Monria daily 500 successful crafts? I don't have THAT much time lol :)

there are crafting missions on caly too

Which one of those reward with Skills, like the iron missions ?

Daily tokens is nice, but that gives you a gun not extra skill.

We have tons of Irons that give skills/attributes for hunters, we have tons of mining missions that reward with skill/attributes for miners, there is only 1 crafting mission that rewards with skill for crafters!

Which one of those reward with Skills, like the iron missions ?

Daily tokens is nice, but that gives you a gun not extra skill.

We have tons of Irons that give skills/attributes for hunters, we have tons of mining missions that reward with skill/attributes for miners, there is only 1 crafting mission that rewards with skill for crafters!

you can buy skill pills with those tokens. check mate!

On cyrene there are several skill awarding daily crafting missions, no engineering though. :)

i'm wondering if i could get a tower unamped planetside with one of those skill pills ?

you wont get a tower planetside with skills alone either. as its impossible nowadays. you need to use at least medium amps for that and those are usable with very low beginner skills

25404_full.jpg

One example more, why MU drop into this game. But some think ,that MA don't affect MU. If it is not some thing like a manipulation of MU, then it is a bad balancing, once more.

Back