BattleSim Cheater(s)

Aio

Elite
Society
Veterans
Aio Dakina
Well well well...

Looks like at least one person has been busted in the top 7.

Reminder of those avatars who placed above me:

:girl:

Maybe more will come, the last few hours saw a huge increase in top placements.

They have a full week to do things properly :)

EDIT: I was 12 or 13 and didn't get any message or additional prize. Is that odd?

I also got a message and got 110ped. I was ranked 4th on it.

How much did you get? If there was a difference to see who it might have been.

I also got a message and got 110ped. I was ranked 4th on it.

How much did you get? If there was a difference to see who it might have been.

I got +60, and originally got 126.6ped.

How much did you originally get? I know the %-breakdowns, can tell you your exact final position.

I received around 370-376Ped, Somewhere between.

I received around 370Ped

You've moved up 1 place.

The breakdowns were:

1st - 30%
2nd - 20%
3rd - 12%
4th - 9.2%
5th - 7.5%
(then I forget the rest)

8th was 3%

You went from 370ped (~9%) to 480ped (~12%).

So one of Suzy Bee Explorer, "The", or Stina has cheated (and I have it via a friend that Stina did not cheat).

Ah ok. I'm pretty sure that stina didnt cheat. Can ask him when he get online what he received.

i dunno who "The" is, it could be anyone at all. but suzy bee according to EL hasn't had a tracked global since sept 2014, she could have remained here as a sweater or is someones alt

:confused: I have a question. I have not played it yet but are those levels "dynamic" by any chance?

Cause else it would be THAT easy to simply script it. I mean, come on, people made scripts for less advantages...

:confused: I have a question. I have not played it yet but are those levels "dynamic" by any chance?

Cause else it would be THAT easy to simply script it. I mean, come on, people made scripts for less advantages...

You couldn't script it. The evades/crits, mob locations, general movement is far too dynamic.

Cheating was caused by using rings & other buff items to add speed, critical chance, reload speed etc.

I have my extreme suspicions about Suzy Bee, and if it is an alt, I would like to think that the alt's owner gets banned also. The EL globals look very much like someone completing a mentor period to unlock the final profession by mentoring.

You mean a auto run script for the run? It might not be impossible but would take alot of works since there is alot of randomness in it. Also i dont think auto scripts are allowed :p

There is 4 different monster spawns on some locations. Also you gotta take account for evades (Lots of them), crits and chance of misses due to hit boxes. When they move side way the hit box is already moved. Without the image of them :p

Your timed also during these runs. Cant heal except for the heathpack in the middle of the map that give 500hp.

You mean a auto run script for the run? It might not be impossible but would take alot of works since there is alot of randomness in it. Also i dont think auto scripts are allowed :p

There is 4 different monster spawns on some locations. Also you gotta take account for evades (Lots of them), crits and chance of misses due to hit boxes. When they move side way the hit box is already moved. Without the image of them :p

Your timed also during these runs. Cant heal except for the heathpack in the middle of the map that give 500hp.

There are a lot of things not allowed but that doesn't prevent folks from doing them.

Am I right in thinking you received a total of around 815ped?

That would put you in 2nd overall.

closer to 720 ish 470 for the 3rd position reward and 253 now

closer to 720 ish 470 for the 3rd position reward and 253 now

About 18%...

I might be wrong with the distributions, I can't remember if I worked them when it was top10 paid or top19 paid...

About 18%...

I might be wrong with the distributions, I can't remember if I worked them when it was top10 paid or top19 paid...

if memory serves me right that is around what nr 2 would have gotten when the event ended so i think its right, here i was hoping both nr1 and nr2 cheated

if memory serves me right that is around what nr 2 would have gotten when the event ended so i think its right, here i was hoping both nr1 and nr2 cheated

Watch this space :) Lots of chance you'll login tomorrow to some more bonus peds :yup:

Watch this space :) Lots of chance you'll login tomorrow to some more bonus peds :yup:

No complaints from me, maybe now i wont have to ignore another moron calling me a cheater and saying i should be banned

The time 1th and 2th place got isnt impossible either. My last round befor it ended i got 7:12 and only in the last room i missed like 10 times due to adrenalin and evaded 20+ times. Didnt count all those evades and misses i got during the other parts :p

totally possible getting under 7min im pretty sure if they dont change anything in the battlesim while its down we will see times under 7min next time!

totally possible getting under 7min im pretty sure if they dont change anything in the battlesim while its down we will see times under 7min next time!

If someone really lucky does it without any evades and knows how to do it fast, he/she could probably hit 6:20 even lower. If its 100% perfect. No evades, a few crits when it counts.

If someone really lucky does it without any evades and knows how to do it fast, he/she could probably hit 6:20 even lower. If its 100% perfect. No evades, a few crits when it counts.

Considering 31500 HP minimum, and 120 average damage, that's 263 shots. Evade rate is 10%.

That means the probability of getting zero evades is 0.9^262; assuming all events to be independant, which is P=0.0000000000001.

Fairly unlikely ;)

Seeing it happen is pretty much impossible xD

Well well well...

Looks like at least one person has been busted in the top 7.

Reminder of those avatars who placed above me:

:girl:

Funny cos i couldnt even complete it kept dieing lol pretty good at counter strike but that well lol

Funny cos i couldnt even complete it kept dieing lol pretty good at counter strike but that well lol

some people acutally used something simular to call everyone in the top 10 cheaters "uh im pretty good at this other game so i must be good at battlesim, therefore everyone who had 1min or more faster times than me must be a cheater" Not saying you did, just had to point it out :)

Stina

Considering 31500 HP minimum, and 120 average damage, that's 263 shots. Evade rate is 10%.

That means the probability of getting zero evades is 0.9^262; assuming all events to be independant, which is P=0.0000000000001.

Fairly unlikely ;)

Probabilty for 1 person to loot 4 rare event rings? Or loot all rare event loot?

Your math is for real world, not MA :)

some people acutally used something simular to call everyone in the top 10 cheaters "uh im pretty good at this other game so i must be good at battlesim, therefore everyone who had 1min or more faster times than me must be a cheater" Not saying you did, just had to point it out :)

Stina

Well entropia doesnt run well on my pc compared to counter strike. Not to mention i had problems with either mobs going behind walls and little bug twice where my avatar was walking instead of running the q button wasnt working. Il stick to a more smooth game for stuff like that me thinks.

P.s just because i cant complete it doesnt mean i calling top 10 peeps cheaters.

Back