BattleSim Cheater(s)

Probabilty for 1 person to loot 4 rare event rings? Or loot all rare event loot?

Your math is for real world, not MA :)

His math is correct. You used false correlation to make a point. Looting rare rings was just exploiting wave loots. Pure exploiting of mindark's now more exploitable system, nothing more...and he got rewarded... just as many shroom hunters did.

Well entropia doesnt run well on my pc compared to counter strike. Not to mention i had problems with either mobs going behind walls and little bug twice where my avatar was walking instead of running the q button wasnt working. Il stick to a more smooth game for stuff like that me thinks.

P.s just because i cant complete it doesnt mean i calling top 10 peeps cheaters.

Understood, Entropia doesnt run "well" on the worlds most powerfull pc either :D had pleanty of awesome headache moments in there myself, hope they fix the bugs so that everyone can enjoy Battlesim and compete fairly.

Understood, Entropia doesnt run "well" on the worlds most powerfull pc either :D had pleanty of awesome headache moments in there myself, hope they fix the bugs so that everyone can enjoy Battlesim and compete fairly.

They will. It was declared a beta/infant stage/trial before it was released. Too many folks couldn't read and expected it to be full blown.

It's good they started small. Means they are attempting some means of agile development.

- signed, yours truly,
Longtime the CSM

They will. It was declared a beta/infant stage/trial before it was released. Too many folks couldn't read and expected it to be full blown.

It's good they started small. Means they are attempting some means of agile development.

- signed, yours truly,
Longtime the CSM

I loved it so if it is as you say I have high expectations for the re-release! :yay:

I loved it so if it is as you say I have high expectations for the re-release! :yay:

My expectations are being met already - removing cheaters and shoring up the code so they can't cheat again :)

My expectations are being met already - removing cheaters and shoring up the code so they can't cheat again :)

Cant wait to get back in there! :D

Now if they could do with the rest of the players like the ones in gold rush who leave the instance and shoot the ground for 30 minutes :p

His math is correct. You used false correlation to make a point. Looting rare rings was just exploiting wave loots. Pure exploiting of mindark's now more exploitable system, nothing more...and he got rewarded... just as many shroom hunters did.

If it's so obvious, where's your rings? :)

5th

I was in 5th place and got extra 55 and in 1 more message extra 10 so 65 at start was around 296 so total 361

Re-congratz! to the legit real winners.

7m for a complete run :eyecrazy:

nice - could someone make a video of a run around 8-7min? I have no clue how you guys do that!

Thanks!

I streamed 4 or 5 runs yesterday, here is my best (7:29):

Have fun :)

not bad... though the big difference here between times that are 30 secs to 1 min slower seems to be really really low amount of evades and lots of one shot kills. as well as lucky spawns with lots of one small eviscs.
still not bad though

Luck is the same for everyone, do enough runs and I assure you will get a few with good spawns and low evades.

Skill and quick reflexes is way more important. I saw Stina do low 7 minute runs one after the other today on his stream, and I rarely finish before 7:50. That's skill, he is better than me. Simple as that.

It's a lot of fun. I recommend everyone do a few runs, because the first 2 or 3 can be rough, until you know all the spawns and all that.

Props to you guys in 7 min range. Think iv done about 50 now and just cant get past the 9:40 mark seems to be in 9.40 to 11 range. Getting alot of evades and about ten of the instances i had to run all the way back because a few turrets had like 1hp left or something stupid :mad:. I hope ma are actively checking for aim bots though! but props to the guys who are legit certainly got cat like reflexes anyways.

It's running a lot smoother for that run than it has for me, I had the missile launcher stuttering all the time - double shots on occasion.

Weirdly I don't remember seeing any damage text on my runs. hmm maybe I've disabled it somewhere.

hmmm. Just made another attempt, I wish they'd fix the weapon firing system. Furiously hitting the fire button to get nothing for several seconds then 3 shots all at once no where near the target :(

Last edited:
Back