Server Downtime for Patch

On Wednesday 2017-03-15 at 12:00 UTC ...

Beware the Ides of March! (when Brutus done Caesar in like, ya know? ... ;))
Assuming the patch hopes to fix things related to batsim and it was supposed to be available across the whole universe, will it be available from space?

Beware the Ides of March! (when Brutus done Caesar in like, ya know? ... ;))
Assuming the patch hopes to fix things related to batsim and it was supposed to be available across the whole universe, will it be available from space?

Haha, give a shit about BS, that sucks anyways, better fix some more important things, or bring on some content we are waiting several years now, since it was announced to come.

Hint:
Space transport missions
Voting rights for CLD owners

Haha, give a shit about BS, that sucks anyways, better fix some more important things, or bring on some content we are waiting several years now, since it was announced to come.

Hint:
Space transport missions
Voting rights for CLD owners

I have to second that. Been waiting for space transport missions since the middle of last year!

Can someone call my boss and tell him I'll be homesick tomorrow?

homesick or home sick?! :D

Will it improve loot? :dunce:

Please slide MF amps into the mix.

On Wednesday 2017-03-15 at 12:00 UTC, the Entropia Universe servers will be taken offline for a patch to release 15.12.1.
We estimate a downtime of 1 hour.
Estimated download size for this patch is approximately 111 MB.
For details on UTC time please see www.entropiauniverse.com/utc

Originally Posted Here

woops we meant bandaid - we appoligies for being inconvenient

we interrupt our scheduled server crash - and prepare your client loader to restart and try to load the entire 111 MB to give about 1 gb upload - this is not a bug but a feature

appologies in advance for more BS bugs too (we are on witch hunt for unapproved exploiters)

Back