The lag on Rocktropia NEEDS to go

As players we have ALL had our fair share of lag issues across ALL planets.. But This Lag issue on Rocktropia is ALL the time... Makes it almost impossible to hunt. I would really love to spend and cycle my peds on this planet but this lag makes me never want to go back to the planet. It almost feels as if They are aware and because it makes your hunts less eco by not being able to time killshots = more decay and extra "pennies" they dont care? Nickel and diming us in this way just isnt right Ive heard some claim its when Kong is released this happens but its NOT cause he is not out all the time and it still lags the same way. I have noticed Taxed areas(Zombies) and the prison are especially bad areas... Instead of constantly releasing new content that is almost always bugged or unwanted by most why cant we focus on fixing whats broken first? So many other players have said the same things... Enough Is Enough! Anyone else care to add comments/ views frustrations? Thank You for your time!

I am almost always on RT and only have lag problems while in the Zomhatten areas between the weekend Kong event start and the Tuesday server restart. Elsewhere on planet I rarely have lag issues. Not doubting you just haven't been experiencing it myself.

Thats why I mentioned Zombies... I dont have issues in some areas but the zombies and prison areas are pretty bad.... I run an i7 with a gtx 1080 and ultra tiered cable modem speeds. I dont have any issues on the other planets with this lag... its like I shoot then a split second later it registers the kill than it shoudl have :(. You can see the sound files are not synced to the animations on screen either :(. But Kong hasnt been out on most of theese issue ... Camp Crunk is nother bad spot which isnt eve Zomhattan :(

Lag seems to happen to different people at different times at different places.

I have been hunting and badly lagged (500ms or more), whereas a hunter beside me states that he has no lag. And I am on a pretty good system / very good internet connection.

Sometimes I don't lag, whereas someone else in the area is lagging.

Happens in all planets.

Rarely been to rock, but I doubt it's specific to there only.

makes sense that places around all those buildings would lag.

Agree with this, biodome also lags pretty bad after some time in there. (zomhatten area still, rest of RT is fine)
I have submitted reports on this for a couple years now. The last one lingered for 1 year and got closed, I was hoping they actually did something, it appears not.

The worst part about the lag is that shots fired still deduct from ammo, even if the mob is long dead by delay.

one shot left to kill....auto fire... lag = 8 shots fired until it sees the 1st shot killed it.

So yes please hire someone who knows the basics of video game development.

As players we have ALL had our fair share of lag issues across ALL planets.. But This Lag issue on Rocktropia is ALL the time... Makes it almost impossible to hunt. I would really love to spend and cycle my peds on this planet but this lag makes me never want to go back to the planet. It almost feels as if They are aware and because it makes your hunts less eco by not being able to time killshots = more decay and extra "pennies" they dont care? Nickel and diming us in this way just isnt right Ive heard some claim its when Kong is released this happens but its NOT cause he is not out all the time and it still lags the same way. I have noticed Taxed areas(Zombies) and the prison are especially bad areas... Instead of constantly releasing new content that is almost always bugged or unwanted by most why cant we focus on fixing whats broken first? So many other players have said the same things... Enough Is Enough! Anyone else care to add comments/ views frustrations? Thank You for your time!

Yeah - it's not just rock. I think it's something on MA's servers because it never hits everyone at the same time. My gut feeling is it's a rogue bitcoin miner virus. And that MA doesn't seem to be interested in fixing it really bothers me. Like rage quit mad bothering me.

The lag I experience on other planets is temporary... ill be hunting fine on calypso or ark and then all of a sudden for a few minutes Ill get some lag and a bunch of fails but it almost alwasy is just temporary. I go to rocktropia and its hours upon hours of the same thing...... Oh well I gave up flew to cyrene no lag issues at all. Just a shame is all

Back