Question: Mob Evades

wandererp

Provider
Society
Freelancer
Achilles Abe Alberich
Hi all,

I have 2 questions about mob evades which I don't think is covered in the usual guides. When hunting a mob with a maxed out weapon, the mob will evade a certain percentage of times. My questions are:

- what is this percentage or is this percentage dependent on various factors?
- is there any way to improve this percentage?

Thanks in advance!

Hi all,

I have 2 questions about mob evades which I don't think is covered in the usual guides. When hunting a mob with a maxed out weapon, the mob will evade a certain percentage of times. My questions are:

Thanks in advance!

10%
You can't improve it.Everyone hunting got the same results.

Don't hunt. 10% of 0 = Zero.

Hunt but not like mastermesh.He failed to do so and talk nonsense.

Hi all,

Thanks in advance!

What's important to remember is that the game compensates you for those 10% so don't worry about it, HUNT!

My personal best/worst is 7 evade in a row with a maxed gun...

I still hunt because its the best profession.

What's important to remember is that the game compensates you for those 10% so don't worry about it, HUNT!

Can you share a little how the game compensates? Thanks!

Well, it's unanimous - the mob evades 10% of the time and there is no way to decrease that number.

Thanks for the help! :)

Can you share a little how the game compensates? Thanks!

The 10% evades of the mobs is not a penalty that you can observe in the loot you are getting...
Over long period of time, the return, even at medium eco, should be above 95%, in my opinion, from what I have observed.

The 10% evades of the mobs is not a penalty that you can observe in the loot you are getting...
Over long period of time, the return, even at medium eco, should be above 95%, in my opinion, from what I have observed.

I see. Thanks! :)

I develop and use this app https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?289402-New-tool-under-developemnt.

The app is able to calculate several hunting stats including loots. Using the tool i have found that mob evades percent varies between hunts. To give an idea an 100-200 peds session will result mob evades between 8% and 12%.
In long term it seems that it is 10%.

As for your 2nd question if it's possible to improve it, i am not sure, probably not but collecting stats from the above tool i have the following:
Overall stats(~3 months of hunting data): 10% (13285 Mobs killed, 84220 peds turnover)
Last month stats: 9.96% (3480 Mobs killed, 24368 peds turnover)

Looking at these stats it seems that either you need a lot of kills to got the 10% or it is near 10% depending on ...
Food for thought:
For the last month(9.96%) i was using long range laser carbines with scopes and sights hunting on Arkadia while previously(above 10% mob evades) i was using BLP rifles without Scopes and sights hunting mainly on Calypso.

Anyway use the tool to find out your hunting stats.

Back