Let's JUMP Sunday 26 March 2017

the towers on RT at CND and in the prison work pretty good for this too.

thanks for sharing your ritual self sacrifices :laugh:

No sacrifices xD hehe

thanks for sharing your ritual self sacrifices :laugh:

hehe no sacrifices =p but YW broer:rolleyes:

I really hope to see all your heads SUNDAY 26 MARCH 2017 @ PORT ATLANTIS (13H55 EU Time):wtg::wtg::wtg::yay::yay::yay:

/mod note/

I've moved these posts to a new thread in the Events section, instead of where they were tacked on to a necro'd thread from 2009.

I never thought about what happens if you got a pet when you jump to your death. Looks like the pets survive?

They must have some uber health to do that ;)

I normally sky dive without a parachute when I enter a planet's atmosphere from space, thats probably my most common "jump experience" ;)

I never thought about what happens if you got a pet when you jump to your death. Looks like the pets survive?

They must have some uber health to do that ;)

I normally sky dive without a parachute when I enter a planet's atmosphere from space, thats probably my most common "jump experience" ;)

hey funny you say "I enter a planet's atmosphere from space" we are going to do it Sunday 26 MarCh join us its gonna be fun :wtg::wtg:

/mod note/

I've moved these posts to a new thread in the Events section, instead of where they were tacked on to a necro'd thread from 2009.

oh oki ! thx :)

GL! I made 2 mass suicide events off PA tower and even got guiness involved(but we never did it officially in the end)

Here's the promo I used for the second event to give you all some jumping inspiration ;)

hey funny you say "I enter a planet's atmosphere from space" we are going to do it Sunday 26 MarCh join us its gonna be fun :wtg::wtg:

Well, if you want to jump WITHOUT any atmosphere, try FOMA.

Not sure were you would end up if you would step out of the sleipner at the edge of FOMA (second picture).
No more ground to drop dead to :laugh:

your thread title reminded me the infamous world jump day ten ears ago. Then i googled it and it seems theres another attempt at 20 July this year.

GL! I made 2 mass suicide events off PA tower and even got guiness involved(but we never did it officially in the end)

Here's the promo I used for the second event to give you all some jumping inspiration ;)

Well, if you want to jump WITHOUT any atmosphere, try FOMA.

Not sure were you would end up if you would step out of the sleipner at the edge of FOMA (second picture).
No more ground to drop dead to :laugh:

So Cool :silly2:

your thread title reminded me the infamous world jump day ten ears ago. Then i googled it and it seems theres another attempt at 20 July this year.

:silly2: in 9 days...Sunday 26 MARCH lets all meet @ port atlantis TP for JUMP jump#2:yay:

Jumpers 2017

See you guys Sunday 26 MarCh @Port Atlantis TP around 13.55 EUtime :yay:

It was awsome

thanks all jumpers & everybody !!! :D we was little group of 5 for the first jump @epic port atlantis tower and finished with 4 @... :tongue2:
enjoy the video:wise::wtg:

Jo (for the fun & the peace)

Cool video, and I'll try to be at the next one ;-)

Your video reminds me that i have wanted that @^&@^&@* revive countdown notice gone for years! Our death animations are so good, and it's impossible to get great video/pix with that plastered on the screen! Would be great to have an option to turn that off.... grrrrr lol

Anyway, fun stuff!
:beerchug:

Cool video, and I'll try to be at the next one ;-)

Your video reminds me that i have wanted that @^&@^&@* revive countdown notice gone for years! Our death animations are so good, and it's impossible to get great video/pix with that plastered on the screen! Would be great to have an option to turn that off.... grrrrr lol

Anyway, fun stuff!
:beerchug:

Thank you Skeezer :D !!

For the countdown... i told jumpers to jump 3 secondes after i sayed " TOP " in team chanel... it worked good at port atlantis tower... but we didnt really good at the mountains, as you can see in the video ^^...
I think the best option would be to speak using microphone (i personnally can't in game) but maybe via Teamspeak or other vocal communication ways... :scratch2:

peace :smoke:

Back