Question: Old-time armours

nutter

Stalker
Society
Project X-Y
Fezza Prozac Sanity
Is anyone hoarding paladin armour sets? I see NONE at all ingame, and they used to be TT food almost.

What about all the other old-time armours? Are they still ingame? Was there some event where MA asked for the UN L stuff to be TT'd?

i guess most are dusting in storage and that mostly of people who left the game. also i think many of these dont drop anymore / have been removed from loottable.

The biggest problem of the paladin set is the thigh guards. There are a few in-game but what dropped them made them pretty rare. All the other parts are usually TT'ed or left in storage i assume but you won't see a full set because of the thighs.

I put a set of paladin on auction a few days back. A couple of pieces sold but the thigh is still there, and if you have that then the rest can be collected at a reasonable speed.

i guess most are dusting in storage and that mostly of people who left the game. also i think many of these dont drop anymore / have been removed from lootable.

Argonaut dont loot Paladin faceguard in the same way as you dont get Shogun armor from Molisk any more.

I dont know about the other Paladin parts, I know you can still loot Pixie though. :)

try some other plant for those armor drops :D

I own a full set off rally, and have done for almost Stevens years and I would not consider selling it, I personally think it's one off the best all round low level armoury you can use,

Back