Entropia Universe 15.12.1 Release Notes

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Fixes
  • It is no longer possible to equip unapproved items inside the Battle Simulator.
  • An issue affecting the Cyclops Depths instance has been corrected.

MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

Ah yes MindArk's Budget Stimulator...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz could have guessed that was going to be fixed before all the other things we have been waiting for months/years to be fixed.:ahh::eyecrazy:

Ah yes MindArk's Budget Stimulator...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz could have guessed that was going to be fixed before all the other things we have been waiting for months/years to be fixed.:ahh::eyecrazy:

Except there is a pp vu, where that would be handled in a few weeks.

Folks need to start separating mindark from the planet partners. One handles platform changes (the last two updates), the others handle content in their respective world's (not these).

And it introduced new bugs like the one where your buffs all fall off when you exit an unrelated instance. It's the daily. Just log off ( stay logged off ) or relog.

what about fixing the weapon selection getting stuck in the bs? I'm not entering it again til I see that patch note

what about fixing the weapon selection getting stuck in the bs? I'm not entering it again til I see that patch note

I love that people use the shorthand of "BS" instead of "battle simulator" or "batsim". Pretty fitting double entendre. Lol

I love that people use the shorthand of "BS" instead of "battle simulator" or "batsim". Pretty fitting double entendre. Lol

They use BS for the Battle Sim, because sounds more like bullshit :D

Back