why use anything else?

yes, "some" are definitely!
And "some" are not. How can we see which "some" are good and which not?

The ones that are supported by observational evidence.

well, even if you would try and redo, results will be different because luck still is a factor in this game.
...at least according to my loot theories.

Only in a small sample window. Statistical convergence will apply to a large enough period of time, as has already been demonstrated many times by many players' logs.

Looted this with PBR-20. not sure i would of even looted a small ESI with a high economy weapon. MU will cover many losses!

Gz to that! nice find :)

This perhaps shows (has to be tested further) that there are other potential ways except for going eco in order to be successful. I recognize many different ways of being successful in this game, being eco as one of them.

It however seems like some question eco-ness as a concept based on pure speculation and then critizing other theories (such as eco-ness) for the lack of evidence. The proof of "being eco" as a way to succeed is clearly depicted at this forum.

eco means your ped will last longer uneco means it goes like mad. The system generally pays out depending on which path you choose but going the uneco root will require massive amount of ped. Ask the crafters who condition craft explosives generally same as eco crafting but you need massive amount of ped to get that so called magical return. some strike it lucky and gain some might even miss it completely but doing longer runs whatever your doing eco or uneco should balance out long term.

How you think that 330k ath happened on mulmun looter elite. Alan krom alan i believe wasnt maxed on the weapon he was useing and system most likely took this into account when he did find the decent multiplier. Thats how i think of the system anyways i generally dont care to much these days anymore i do what i want when i want even if that means being uneco. Its all about fun at the end of the day so ba give me more lvl 13 amps :yay:

Also gratz to henry baby oxide who got his 3rd or 4th 180k ped ath lol wonder if that was condition or qty :eek:

Last edited:
How you think that 330k ath happened on mulmun looter elite. Alan krom alan i believe wasnt maxed on the weapon he was useing and system most likely took this into account when he did find the decent multiplier.
Do you know right, that there was a very good chance that the loot Alan received could of went to another hunter on the same mob? This multiplier could of been the released jackpot of all the combined turnover on that mob including Alan. Just saying... seen this happen many times before and if Alan missed it, he would of quit EU as well, guess the luck factor kicked in on time for him.

Also gratz to henry baby oxide who got his 3rd or 4th 180k ped ath lol wonder if that was condition or qty :eek:

In secret he is just a MA employee taking all our hard earned peds.... :D

You should run the numbers some time and just see how much PED he's cycling between ATHs :eyecrazy:

hehe I know how much he is cycling and that on the long run he probably is on a loss. Nevertheless some people in my soc actualy believe this :D

Back