Battle Simulator Ideas and Suggestions Thread

Default for all new avatars you mean? Nothing changed on my ava, at least. As a large part of the playerbase still has space for switching cursor/aim mode and E for jump I still think it should be possible to edit for BS, then.

OR, allow us to switch between 2 predefined layouts? F1 and F2... some of us really didn't play other gaes than EU, recently.. :)
I miss BattleSim, change this already.... :D

SUPER IMPORTAINT MESSEGE FOR MINDARK

i went from someone who has played batsim all day when it came out, to somebody who does a few runs just to get on the top 10 to get some ped

the reason for my desicion is ONLY profit, when it came out batsim was very good whti gundrops and everything, atm all that is gone, if i cant profit, i wont do it, and thats the bottom line for everybody

the most importaint feature you have to add is "difficulty", which in my eyes is the time, add a feature to choose what time you wanna finish the instance, example 7 mins, if you suceed, your MU reward is higher, this is all you have to do to make people WANT to play it

if you will ONLY add more MU for everybody, nothing will get solved, the MU MUST be only for the skiled players, the unskilled players can still get MU, but ofc not that much

put in a pet you can tame somewhere in the middle... gives you extra lives in compet as a side effect when you transfer this pet over to compet. Just kidding for the most part but not really - would be interesting to combine all these apps so there is some sort of integration with em. Go the other way too... trade in a certain level pet in compet and it gives you x amount of free chances on the battle simulator or something.

from what i see atm, compet the game is a only the but of a joke, nothing more, so anything that has to do whit compet is worthless

secondly, even if you can get a pet in the middle, i assume youre talking about some super rare pet right ? (if its not rare it wont have any effect again, since it will be worthless)

so if the pet is rare, ok 1 person can benefit by getting lucky, and once he gets the pet then what, are pets really so usefull atm that we need more of them, the movment speed bunyys were usefull, but now you have rings which are better in every aspect, rest of the pets seems useless, just a cosmetic

what we need is what it allready had, drop skillpills, every person in the game wants skillpills, drop guns, yes batsim guns are great so maybe reserve a high dropchance of guns for skilled players, this is how youl get people to do batsim

Here's an idea:

Create unique MU in BattleSim AND for BattleSim.

Example:

In BatSim - make a new series of pills that can be used outside and which can be tradable, with buffs like speed, fast reload, HP, buffs that don't influence the eco. Maybe increase manufacturing speed too, with these new pills (except EP crafting :D )

MU for BatSim only: make the pills above lootable only from a box that can be unlocked with a key found in regular mobs, crafting or mining.

Create unique MU in BattleSim AND for BattleSim.

If BattleSim should drop more items then like Evey said.
As it started it was just a EP1 BP for hunting. Takes nothing from economy but gives back to much.

...And some offtopic, if I am already here.
To MA: Focus more on (L) items and upgrades for them instead of all the UL stuff, that slowly poisened out the whole economy. There is a reasons why in RL your TV, car, anything is broken after some years and that is not because the companies can´t create better ones!
I also never understood why they don´t make the best buff rings as (L) ones. Then finally activate the decay on rings (you have the system for it, if we look on pets Energy decrease over time). So if best rings would be (L) and would after some time leave the game, there would be one more reason to buy new boxes.

i dont understand the hate for batsim guns, yes they are good, they are better then most guns out there, isnt that the point ? if they were worse then most guns, nobody would buy them, resulting in no interest for batsim

i would also prefer to not loot guns, but material to craft guns, so that the crafters can become part of the batsim economy

we all want a fair economy, but the real bad guys in that world is UNLIMITED gear, that is the major thing removing markup, and i belive one way of solving that problem, is making L guns equal or better then any UL guns out there

if batsim doesent change, then it will be a more prfitable version of sweating, and just like some people think its worth spending time to sweat, there will be people doing batsim even if they profit 50 pec per run, but you have to ask yourself, do we want batsim to be a huge sucess, or do we want it to be another form of sweating

They should better drop (L) BP´s for (L) items. Where are our (L) sights and scopes, so everyone can go up to 5% crit chance and 100% crit dmg. ^^

And if you loot this BatSim guns like in the beginning they will be worthless in MU pretty fast. If you do lets say 6 runs an hour and would get only 1 gun in this hour, it would be already 100 guns if 100 persons run it.

So you don´t use anything from the game just TT peds and throw back 100 guns an hour, who should use all this guns and where will his/her looted guns end then?

Add a way to see the previous season/round/whatever-you-call-it results. It's currently not possible to find out what your final position was after the round finishes, or how you compare to others, and it should be.

Leave it to MindArk to bring back coin operated arcade games to online gaming :D

Just wanted to say decent little arcade style game, brings back memories of my youth standing in arcades except I sit at my computer desk now and there aren't 40 other gaming sounds you need to block out while playing :)

I have only experienced a few lag issues, 2 of the turrents and the evis seem to have challenging hit boxes. At times AOE can't even hit them.

Also got stuck twice so the rounded edges on the platforms may need a look at with mesh collision issues. I sent support case with images attached of one of the locations I got stuck so you can see what structure it is happening on.

Other then that fairly enjoyable and cheap arcade game to take your mind off EU for a few min.

A dedicated HOF page in the HOF list might be an extra incentive to play the instance

Event Terminal (LA owners may like this too)

Still allow it to be accessed in the same way as it is currently though.

Back