What is wrong with this Support? Never have something like this by a Game?

I dont understand what is wrong with the guys the working in the Support form Entropia Universe, dont understand why the dont Close my Account and give the email adress free? That is a normal thing, i dont want play anymore, but maybee in Future i want come back, i need my Email adress and also want not getting problem with multy accounts in Future. This is ridiculous who do not want to close my account and do not delete the email address and also the dont want to delete my bank details?

I now deleting a Account is not possible! But Closing a Account and delete the email is possible and normal thing, also its a normal thing that if a customer want that a Company Delete his bank details, that is my right as a customer that not want using more the service. It goes more worst and worst, people don't want get the Account close, get closing it and people want it don't get it.

i can not even log ingame for month with this account and get this message "Your account is locked, further inquiries should be directed to support" But i can log in for Account and buying stuff over the Homepage! Why not close this account?

First Support Case, no respond and closing?

The second attempt..

The 3 try..

I now make the 4 Support Case for closing my Account, have write ok dont give the email free, i now you guys can not delete the Account, but please close it for ever. Now i wait to see what happens.

Update :

The 4 try :

The dont even want to listen, want to help, maybee the dont understand, i have no idea, this is really ridiculous?

Last edited:
I don't get your problem. What do you mean with 'give the e-mail free'? It isn't like they own it,right? If you no longer want to receive their e-mails simply block them.

Tell them the email was used in terrorist communications and they will run into troubles keeping it in their databases :)

@Fronske, he wants to be able to reuse it for new registration.

Fronske, I want that the Close the Account and give the email free for the Future. Maybee in 5 Years i want make a new Account or something like this and want not i get my new account locked or closed becouse of Multiaccounting or something like this.

But now i dont care abbout the email adress, the only think i want is that the Close the Account and Delete the Bank details. I dont want use this Account in Future , idont want use it now, i dont want play this game, thats it.

It is a Security think, maybee the dont Close the Account and i forgett it, somebody get in this account and get my Bank details or use my Paypal details etc. i think as a costumer it is normal that i have the right that the close this account, if i want, thats it.

I only want that things are be clear...everything can happen. Maybee this account stay open, in 3 Years somebody get inside this account and buying with Paypal maybee 400 Boxes or something like this. It makes my big problems and i must invest time and money to resolf it. I only want be save in Future and quit a service i dont now and in the next years not use..

Last edited:
Fronske, I want that the Close the Account and give the email free for the Future. Maybee in 5 Years i want make a new Account or something like this and want not i get my new account locked or closed becouse of Multiaccounting or something like this.

But now i dont care abbout the email adress, the only think i want is that the Close the Account and Delete the Bank details. I dont want use this Account in Future , idont want use it now, i dont want play this game, thats it.

It is a Security think, maybee the dont Close the Account and i forgett it, somebody get in this account and get my Bank details or use my Paypal details etc. i think as a costumer it is normal that i have the right that the close this account, if i want, thats it.

I only want that things are be clear...everything can happen. Maybee this account stay open, in 3 Years somebody get inside this account and buying with Paypal maybee 400 Boxes or something like this. It makes my big problems and i must invest time and money to resolf it. I only want be save in Future and quit a service i dont now and in the next years not use..

what they are saying is that the can delete your account, but certain info connected to your account will be still on files.

You can't close the account in your way because MA keep you records in case it turns out you were doing something illegal (money laundering, credit card fraud, theft etc) and that needs traceability.

In 1 year of inactivity your account will be locked and further to that it will be purged (which includes e-mail, bank details, etc).

If you want to play the game in the future, after your account has been purged, you will be able to use the same e-mail again.

If you are worried about bank theft, activate entropia pocket on the account and then it will be safe (EP code is required even on the website).

You can't close the account in your way because MA keep you records in case it turns out you were doing something illegal (money laundering, credit card fraud, theft etc) and that needs traceability.

In 1 year of inactivity your account will be locked and further to that it will be purged (which includes e-mail, bank details, etc).

If you want to play the game in the future, after your account has been purged, you will be able to use the same e-mail again.

If you are worried about bank theft, activate entropia pocket on the account and then it will be safe (EP code is required even on the website).

You can not let you Account Delete becouse what you say : records in case it turns out you were doing something illegal (money laundering, credit card fraud, theft etc) and that needs traceability. But closing the Account is normal and is possible. Many of People i now from the Game have let do this and in the past 6 or 7 years ago i has a Account that i let close also.

what they are saying is that the can delete your account, but certain info connected to your account will be still on files.

The say nothing, i have no idea what in this case for the Entropia Universe Support is the problem. I write normal, was not saying bad things? Have not bully the support or was rush in my communication.

I also dont want do something wrong or bad for the game or Community that i never can come back..but maybee Aio has in one thing right, i just dont log in or go in the account and the delete it for inaktivity or something like this..

Support guys don't know this. There's only five guys in the office and they don't talk to each other because there was a girl there once too. The place is big enough they all have separate entrances too.

Why not just change the email address yourself?

Make a throwaway gmail account and change the email on your account to it.

The 4 try :

The dont even want to listen, want to help, maybee the dont understand, i have no idea, this is really ridiculous?

Why not just change the email address yourself?

Make a throwaway gmail account and change the email on your account to it.

It is not possible i have try it, can not change account details and email. I can change nothing...

It is not possible i have try it, can not change account details and email. I can change nothing...

you can change email via customer service, will require copy of your id tho

Jetman forget the email, the only think i want is that the close my account, what the do everyday with other accounts, but i dont get, why other peoples account the close and my not? It's like the Support from Entropia Universe not taking the customers seriously? How a Support can act like this, a big company, i dont understand, this is like a Joke.

I can not even log ingame sinse many month and get this message : "Your account is locked, further inquiries should be directed to support" But i can log in for Account and buying stuff over the Homepage!

So why not close the account? I dont understand it? I have no idea what to do?

Last edited:
I can not even log ingame sinse many month

If you account is locked like this, usually means they are investigating for some reason.
They will obviously not release the email address used as otherwise you could open another account with that email address.

If you can log into your account through the Entropia Universe website, then you should be able to remove any credit cards attached and clear any bank details so that no more deposits can be made.
No one can log into the actual game with your account if your account is locked.

I don't think MA are doing anything wrong in this instance.

I don't really understand this.. you want them to close it, they do/lock it. You want it deleted, they tell you that they can't. You keep insisting and pestering... seems it might be you that don't understand?

Also, not sure why you keep creating new accounts either since you already said you let one close, etc.

Account locked = closed. Job done.

The 4 try :

Hank's an asshole. It is known. But I think that at this point in your communication with Support, you have achieved the essentials of what you wanted to do: your account is locked, the closest thing MA does to closing. As for your email, I'd prefer if MA did things a more normal way, good luck with it, but it's probably not worth the amount of work it will take to get cooperation from them - especially if the support dude they've chosen to answer you was Hank.

Well, it shows Support do respond to support cases in a timely manner.

As to the issue, I concur with those already said above.

Ok, but my question is, have the now close the account or not? What happen i make in 2 or 3 years a new account, get i problems with Multi-Accounting or? I mean Account locked means not that i have the right to create a new one in few years..thats my problem. Want not much, but maybe its to much for Hank from Support..

Ok, but my question is, have the now close the account or not? What happen i make in 2 or 3 years a new account, get i problems with Multi-Accounting or? I mean Account locked means not that i have the right to create a new one in few years..thats my problem. Want not much, but maybe its to much for Hank from Support..

If you use the same email again once your account is closed then you will only have one account and not multi.

The dont want give the email free, so i can not use it again. Hank loves this email adress and has says two times he dont give it free :) Thats really a Joke.. :) Strainge Support ever...

Locked Account = You can not play for months but the dot want close it, the dont want say me why locked, i think inaktivity was it. Waht to do with a account you can not use? I can not even change or Delete Bank and Paypal details. Can not change email or Account ID.

So......

I might be reading it wrong but..... Your account got locked some time ago as you mentioned in a post
I can not even log ingame sinse many month and get this message : "Your account is locked, further inquiries should be directed to support"

You open a support case this month (so after your account got locked) to ask for your account to be deleted and (not important now anymore apparently) free up your email address.
Why is your account locked in the first place?
It feels like only half a story is being told here.

Apologies if I missed something somewhere which led me to the wrong train of thoughts.

The Account get locked becouse inaktivity..i have not use it many months..after i see it, i have think, i dont care, but few days i have seee i can go in the account over the Homepage and i see all my Bankdeatails and my paypal is possible to use. The point is, i only want the Close it, that nobody can get over the Homepage in this account and use Paypal or see my name, my id and stuff like this. So i have asking to delete it, or close it.

Thats my story, it is nothing more happen, nobody bee scamt, nobody be calld something, iam a really friendly player, not make big things in Entropia, not have do big invests in this game or make big hunts, have talk with soc, have hunt punys Iron Quest.. get 3 small globals.. thats it..

I have no idea waht to tell more..i have do nothing wrong..

The Account get locked becouse inaktivity..i have not use it many months..after i see it, i have think, i dont care, but few days i have seee i can go in the account over the Homepage and i see all my Bankdeatails and my paypal is possible to use. The point is, i only want the Close it, that nobody can get over the Homepage in this account and use Paypal or see my name, my id and stuff like this. So i have asking to delete it, or close it.

Thats my story, it is nothing more happen, nobody bee scamt, nobody be calld something, iam a really friendly player, not make big things in Entropia, not have do big invests in this game or make big hunts, have talk with soc, have hunt punys Iron Quest.. get 3 small globals.. thats it..

I have no idea waht to tell more..i have do nothing wrong..

Go to account.entropiauniverse.com and log in.
Click on "My Account"
Change the info under Contact Information to something else to remove any address information
Note you cannot change your personal information such as name/DOB/Gender/Email - this can only be done by MA and unlikely to in this situation.

Click "Bank Account Details"
Click "Clear bank details" (removes bank details)

Click "Deposits"
Click "Deposit Providers"
Click "Deposit" next to Payment Cards
Click the red X button (removes credit card)

Your paypal account is not stored in there as you have to log into paypal whenever you want to deposit using that method.

That should remove most of what you are concerned with.

Jetman forget the email, the only think i want is that the close my account, what the do everyday with other accounts, but i dont get, why other peoples account the close and my not? It's like the Support from Entropia Universe not taking the customers seriously? How a Support can act like this, a big company, i dont understand, this is like a Joke.

I can not even log ingame sinse many month and get this message : "Your account is locked, further inquiries should be directed to support" But i can log in for Account and buying stuff over the Homepage!

So why not close the account? I dont understand it? I have no idea what to do?

It's like facebook - you can't ever delete your account - and even if you could convince a support guy - the tech guys can't understand it because it was programmed 10 years ago by a guy who wanted to be the only one and left no documentation. Now he's gone with the girl that was in the office and everyone left there hates each other, no one knows how to program and supports main job is pacify everyone until the end of the world finally gets here.

It's like facebook - you can't ever delete your account - and even if you could convince a support guy - the tech guys can't understand it because it was programmed 10 years ago by a guy who wanted to be the only one and left no documentation. Now he's gone with the girl that was in the office and everyone left there hates each other, no one knows how to program and supports main job is pacify everyone until the end of the world finally gets here.

Technically in thr IT world, nothing gets deleted. It would be bad design if you could. You instead soft delete, which in this case, is just locking.

Last edited:
It's easy to delete your account. You should post your email and password in this thread so we can
boorum-swarm-text.jpg

I mean, delete your account for you :rolleyes:

Stop blaming the support who actually responded correctly in all your posts, They cannot delete you account because the registry of avatars/accounts would not allow that, that's just how it works.
If you don't want to play the game just don't login and delete the game.

If you don't want emails from them, simply block their email address in your email service.

If you want to play in a few years just make a new account, as long as you don't frequently log in to different accounts on the same IP address you won't be flagged or banned.

TL;DR
Don't blame the support when it is you who don't understand what they are saying.

Edit: If you want your banking/paypal information gone from your account simply login with the browser and delete the information, easy as that.

Back