Question: How Much Sweat do You Have in Storage?

How Much Sweat do You Have in Storage?

• Less than 10k

Votes: 32 40.5%
  • 10k to 50k

Votes: 17 21.5%
  • 50k to 100k

Votes: 8 10.1%
  • 100k to 250k

• 250k to 500k

Votes: 4 5.1%
  • 500k to 1,000k

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • More than 1,000k

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wandererp

Provider
Society
Freelancer
Achilles Abe Alberich
There are sweaters who insist that they never sell sweat below 2 PED/k, and that if they can't find a buyer at that price, they would hold on until they can or until the sweat market turns.

While I'm sure that there are still buyers at 2 PED/k, but if you are a daily sweater, I think it is unlikely that you are able to sell off all your sweat at that price.

So, I'm just wondering, how much sweat is there just sitting around gathering virtual dust in the storage of players.... and hence this poll. :)

To get the ball rolling, I have got about 150k in storage myself.

Depends on the day, I usually buy bulk 100k to 500k and replenish when I run out.. almost out atm

Is that the resource you get for free in the first 2 days just to accommodate with the game and you pay more for electricity than the actual cost of it? If that's the one I have zero in my storage.
I joined the game because I heard its about people making thousand and buy houses not getting cents
I would recommend it to my worst enemy if he will ever join the game :)

I have about 10k sweat in storage, and I still sweat occasionally.

So far, in all my years, I never sold sweat below 2 peds per k. Even if I never sell any sweat anymore, I don't mind.

I don't need to sell sweat to play, and I mine my own nexus to make / use ME anyway. I got an imp rest chip which helps to use up my sweat (slowly). I think I got about 250 peds of ME on hand now, lol.

Voted 10k to 50k.

EDIT : I also buy from my disciples at about 2.5 peds per k.

About 400k
I also got about 300k dung too

Wow, 3 others have more than 1 million sweat. Cool.

Depends on the day, I usually buy bulk 100k to 500k and replenish when I run out.. almost out atm

Is it nearly time for 'Shai-Hulud' Hijacker? ;)

There have been 46 voters so far and I can't say that the results have been unexpected as I'm not quite sure what to expect. But I would have expected a higher percentage of players with more than 10k in storage.

And congrats to those 6 with more than 1,000k in storage. At 2 PED/k, that's worth 2000 PED!

To all those who haven't voted, please do. And to those who have, thanks for your support. :)

I have about 1 million bottles at present ready for crafting.

The biggest joke with sweat sellers is they undercut each other so badly.

For all the hours they waste sweating, which is boring as hell, they get what 1.5Ped per 1000 bottles. Who works for 15cents US per hour??? They would be better working at McDonalds for $10USD per hour and depositing 96Ped.... but hey!

more than 300k, all self-sweated. 100k or 200k (I can't remember) in the sweat bank

I have about 1 million bottles at present ready for crafting.

The biggest joke with sweat sellers is they undercut each other so badly.

For all the hours they waste sweating, which is boring as hell, they get what 1.5Ped per 1000 bottles. Who works for 15cents US per hour??? They would be better working at McDonalds for $10USD per hour and depositing 96Ped.... but hey!

who has a cowboys from hell avatar??? they would be better off with an avatar showing a good band... but hey!

Back