Status
Please reply by conversation.

Divinity

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Divinity Deth Undefined
As the Title suggests, I am offering the following

1. 1% per month payout on any amount that you provide as a loan to me. This is a fixed rate fund.

2. For withdrawal from the fund, you can do so at the rate of 10k peds per month with 1 month notice period. This is applicable from my end as well. I can return 10k per month with 1 month notice period for you to reassign the asset.

Example : If you have 50k peds in the investment fund, you make a request on Jan 2017, then following Feb 2017 you can start withdrawing 10k peds every month till you desire. The same follows if i want to return the funds.

However if i have liquidity and can manage to give it sooner, I will do so. The above is the worst case scenario which is enforceable.

3. Currently, I am looking to get approximately 200k as a start up towards the fund.

4. No collateral in any form is being offered in exchange of the peds. I have over a million peds of others invested in twin peak bank , terminator and other ventures in the game.

5. The payouts will be in first week of the next month and can be collected in person from me. Excel sheet with this data will be shared with investors.

6. The minimum investment would have to be 5k peds. Ideally multiples of 5k would be appreciated but i am currently flexible on this.

If any questions, feel free to pm me here or contact me in game "Divinity Deth Undefined".

Cheers,

Divinity

Last edited:
Investment Received - 215k peds

Investment Needed - Status Over funded

Last edited:
Can't you call MA to make automated system for this :scratch2:

Can't you call MA to make automated system for this :scratch2:

Already have and if you see the archaic bank system and our suggested improvements ( with us paying for it) that did not garner any interest. I could assume that they have a lot happening at there end and this would require more work then they are willing to do.

Wrt the fund issue, this could be a conflict of interest with the current deeds in circulation and how it would affect those.

From my end of course I would be willing to pay for this feature as it simplifies everything from my end and i am pretty sure the same holds true for others as well.

Since i received the same question from more then a few people

Yes, it is true that I had an offer of 1.5% per month for the loan to Twin Peaks Bank Fund group. They get that rate since they have been an investor with me for a while now ( you can call it a perk if you will). The only reason i am going outside of the group is to be able to get money at lower rate, i.e @ 1%. At 1.5%, I already have investors within the bank willing to offer me the additional 200k that i am looking to get.

Hope it answers the questions to all your satisfaction.

Probably the most transparent guy I've met in EU to date :).

Definitely worth considering if anyone was thinking of getting CLDs/AUDs.

Probably the most transparent guy I've met in EU to date :).

Definitely worth considering if anyone was thinking of getting CLDs/AUDs.

Appreciate the positive feedback buds. Thanks

Bump it up...

10k done, 190k to go :)

bump it up..

Bump it up...

15k more received. 175k to go.

10k more received. 165k to go.

100k more added.
65k left to go.

80k more added.

Status - Over funded

Will pause the fund for now.