Question: So you get many daily Kerberos mission ?

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
I think I have got less than 10 daily missions since the dailies missions started. As a matter of fact I can only remember 2 or 3. I wonder if it is because kerbbies are hunted more than the other mobs and it is about my favorite mob at the moment and has been for quite a while. There are mobs that I will get 2 or 3 days in a row but never kerrbies.

Just wonder if any one else has the same thing.

hello..those dailies are likely random....i also get my favorites seldom..but thats normal...you get all kinds of different missions

hello..those dailies are likely random....i also get my favorites seldom..but thats normal...you get all kinds of different missions

You would think but judging by the mobs I get I think there is something else going. For instance I got Muluk-Hir 3 days in a row last week and there are others that I get 2 and 3 times in a row. I think I will do a little list of mobs I get and see what I get. BTW what are your favorites ?

I don't remember ever seeing kerbs in the daily.

I got Kerberos two days ago, it's there.

As I said they are there but very rare.

I am happy not to get that to often, I don´t like Kerberos very much, but if I get it as daily I surely do it :D

i usually get one of the phyls, which is fine as im slowly working that chain

Back