Stuck in Space

Telinthon

I have been stuck in space now for 3 days. Submitted a support ticket the first day. I am have lost roughly 14 PED with my level of gamepley due to not being able to play. I also seem to not have many of the mined items I had when the glitch happened. I would like this to be fixed now!! Three days is way to long to be without any answers. If this goes on too much longer, I am pulling my accounts and quitting along with my deposits. I would like to be compensated for the inconvenience. I really feel like you guys at Mind Ark do not care about the players. Just as long as you get money.

Sorry to say but very doubtful that a post here will help you. Might be good to specify why you are stuck. I haven't seen anyone being stuck in space for a while before yesterday, yet you are stuck in space for 3 days. Even still, people are able to reach the planet, so more information would be welcome.

Your post is a bit odd, however I will blame that on language barrier a bit. However I would recommend as a first time poster you would be a bit more accurate with your info and less judgmental. It feels a bit... off.

Well, I was on Arkadia, a society member was flying me back to Calypso. We were almost there when she had to log off to fix being lagged out. I waited for a little while to see if I would eventually enter the planet but eventually seen that I would not. So, I logged off myself only to find myself in space with the ability to walk toward the planet. However, no matter how close I may get, the moment I log off then back in, I am back where I started the first time.

i had similar issue about a year or so ago. Only thing that fixed was the weekly game reset on Tuesdays. Even had people kill me but would simply respawn right where I was. Once the game reset, I logged in, died and respawned at a space station.

Interesting,,,, how many times have you re-logged trying to revive? Pressed T?

You can't walk in space. In your case, you probably should have suffocated in space and revived at the nearest space station.

It sounds like a program bug and unfortunately, I think only Mind Ark can fix your problem.

i had similar issue about a year or so ago. only thing that fixed was the weekly game reset on Tuesdays

Looks like he missed out on that lets hope there is one tomorrow ?

There seem to be a bug in space while entering caly-spaceserver atm. I tried to fly to Caly from Ark yesterday and got stuck about 10 au from Caly. Kept rubberbanding back to 10 au no matter how many times I tried. Relogged and respawned at Zeus spacestation.
I met a few players there and according to them you cannot enter caly in a regular spaceship atm. Have no idea it it works with MS though, I guess it does since they tp in.

Submitted a supportcase asking them to move my avatar to Caly and if there is any fix coming soon.

Lets hope :)

Regards
Andy

You can't walk in space. In your case, you probably should have suffocated in space and revived at the nearest space station.

It sounds like a program bug and unfortunately, I think only Mind Ark can fix your problem.

i've had that bug in the past, maybe 2 years ago, hit deep space and was kicked from my quad, so i ran to caly. couldn't enter planet so i relogged and was back at cyrene SS

attachment.php
i lightened it for visability

i've had that bug in the past, maybe 2 years ago, hit deep space and was kicked from my quad, so i ran to caly. couldn't enter planet so i relogged and was back at cyrene SS

I wish I had hit that bug - would have been fun to do a space walk. :) Went into deep space many a time, but no space walk.

Last edited:

I wish I had hit that bug - would have been fun to do a space walk. :) Went into deep space many a time, but no space walk.

Monria doesn't have entry fee like most planets. If u get that bug wonder if you could Ron there, tp down from ss?

Sorry to say but very doubtful that a post here will help you. Might be good to specify why you are stuck. I haven't seen anyone being stuck in space for a while before yesterday, yet you are stuck in space for 3 days. Even still, people are able to reach the planet, so more information would be welcome.

It started happening Sunday night. (at least for those of us in the United States it was Sunday.). Started Cyrene side. Monday Ark started having issues, and before I logged off last night, Caly was starting to creep up with issues.

Some warp ships also experiencing issues (getting stuck in pilot seat, not being able to teleport off of ship, not being able to warp.)

Edited to add. There's also two other player created messages about the issues, and a formal announcement:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?292740-Item-has-totally-vanished

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?292739-Space-is-broken!!!

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...ice-regarding-Vehicles-getting-stuck-in-Space

Last edited:
with the ability to walk toward the planet. However, no matter how close I may get, the moment I log off then back in, I am back where I started the first time.

What (probably) has happened, is that the server is down, but the client doesn't know about it.

What has happend is that you are Walking around in "offline mode" sort'a. It means that you can move around freely, but the Walking will be in your client only.

Normally (if this would happen on a planet) you would, after a relog, most likely find yourself that the border between the last working and the broken server/server you lost Contact at. At space I guess a relog could send you to the middle of a broken server in case you were "sent there" from Another zone (like exiting a bigger space ship or exiting space station).

And it appears like it's the CSS area server that's broken. I guess things would start to work normally when MA restarts it.

There used to be Another error some year ago, when the (I guess) instance server handing areas like the interiors of space stations when down; then instead of just Walking and Walking there would be an endless die-die cycle (as a proper revival lnever took Place).

Back