Help: Please make maintenance

Society
SHOOT 'N LOOT
Diana LOVE Brand
Dear Mindark,

please set a maintenence and restart the Servers. Arkadia is nearly unplayable because of rubberbanding and lags. Ammo gets consumed without dmg dealt.

Thanks a lot!

mining with this rubberbanding even on calypso is a pain as well

This is MA's main source of income now. They can't overcome the momentum. Lag is even better than salami slicing.

I'm on Ark and no problems at all.

I'm on Caly and things are normal.

Players seem to have same problem on RT, but its fine for me. Is your windows up to date? or graphic card?

Try running in any of the shops at celeste :eyecrazy:

MA's Hamsters are ...special.

I was getting this issue as well about 6 hours ago on Calypso. Try running or flying and then all of a sudden I teleport 20 meters back. Vehicle flips upside down for no reason, can barely use tools, lots of loot lag...the list goes on. Of course, my latency is the normal 70 or so - acceptable for an American player. Maintenance is definitely needed right now.

Yes, I've seen this, but there is no indication that this is related to what the OP is about.

I'm on Ark and no problems at all.

Players seem to have same problem on RT, but its fine for me. Is your windows up to date? or graphic card?
MA has multiple servers. It could be that only some are impacted. And not to be snippy but...really? Is my Windows up to date? Windows has auto-updated itself for like 10 years now at least...lol.

Last edited:
MA's Hamsters are ...special.

While I would like to ask you to please be nice, but I would have to reluctantly agree - MA's hamsters are really...special.

I was getting this issue as well about 6 hours ago on Calypso. Try running or flying and then all of a sudden I teleport 20 meters back. Vehicle flips upside down for no reason, can barely use tools, lots of loot lag...the list goes on.

On Ark last night and experiencing exact same issues you were (similar issues Sunday as well). Guess I'll find out what it's like later tonight. :rolleyes:

Something is def wrong cant use a tp cant fly up into space cant craft cant hunt. On cyrene atm... Called my isp and I am running at optimal speeds both up and down and ping latency is normal.. I run a i74790k with a gtx 1080 and even tried reformatting my computer cause i thought issue mightve been on my end but hearing of everyone else having issues This sounds like something major is going on. This isnt the normal 15 minute lag issues I get from time to time. its a shame cause Ive spent this weeks depo money on another game already. Mindark is just loosing my money and Im sure Im not the only one either. Will keep checking this post to hopefully hear if any other news or updates have gone out.. Thanx!

Something is def wrong cant use a tp cant fly up into space cant craft cant hunt. On cyrene atm... Called my isp and I am running at optimal speeds both up and down and ping latency is normal.. I run a i74790k with a gtx 1080 and even tried reformatting my computer cause i thought issue mightve been on my end but hearing of everyone else having issues This sounds like something major is going on. This isnt the normal 15 minute lag issues I get from time to time. its a shame cause Ive spent this weeks depo money on another game already. Mindark is just loosing my money and Im sure Im not the only one either. Will keep checking this post to hopefully hear if any other news or updates have gone out.. Thanx!

Ya save your energy and depo money. MA can't fix this if they wanted to. All they can do is maybe come up with a temporary bandaid. Yours is not the only money they are losing. They introduce things like battle simulator that's not even a simulator and not really a battle unless you consider MA as the enemy. The 50k ships and the statues are so far from reasonable type thinking my bet is there is going to be no progress in solutions - unless they have a shakeup in administration (unlikely) and a redevelopment of platform 100% from scratch (also unlikely). My hopes are dashed. Even the playerbase seems to have no desire to demand solutions.

Ya save your energy and depo money. MA can't fix this if they wanted to. All they can do is maybe come up with a temporary bandaid. Yours is not the only money they are losing. They introduce things like battle simulator that's not even a simulator and not really a battle unless you consider MA as the enemy. The 50k ships and the statues are so far from reasonable type thinking my bet is there is going to be no progress in solutions - unless they have a shakeup in administration (unlikely) and a redevelopment of platform 100% from scratch (also unlikely). My hopes are dashed. Even the playerbase seems to have no desire to demand solutions.

Yep working cyrene last night, lots of issues. I still managed to grind the night away though, it didn't get so bad I couldn't get through it, haven't been in yet today though.

I can confirm the player base has been demanding solutions for the 12 years I have been here.

Like they say, demand in one hand and spit in the other and see which one fills up first :laugh:

You need to have a high tolerance to stick around, we know, this too shall pass...

How do people even play this game anymore?

Login and shoot instead of troll PCF?

Non-sense aside, there is some serious non-sexual rubberbanding going on. I'm curious as to why this is still not addressed.

It doesn't seem to be the same for everybody, which is a bit odd given the descriptions. I'm on Arkadia and was hunting on the central server between 15-16h MA time yesterday, some minor issues with a few mobs rubberbanding (maybe 1 out of 20) which is slightly different from what happens when my mobile connection lags. It didn't cross my threshold though to pay attention whether ammo was used up without effect. I could accomplish what I wanted and rewarded with several globals even came out ahead. So I could say what is everybody moaning about? Obviously things must be worse out there.

Non-sense aside, there is some serious non-sexual rubberbanding going on. I'm curious as to why this is still not addressed.

Agreed - I totally used to do that. Now I'm pissed off and unhopeful (not hopeless btw) that MA will ever do anything. They are obviously incapable. The game is unplayable with "rubberbanding" lag. I hate to say it but this game is dying and it's close to if not past the point of no return.

Normally I would be excited to play to the point of helping nubees and bragging about how cool and awesome this game is. Now, I'm down to minimum playing where normally I would play all day. Bored silly too. I watched the entire FBI NSA Hearing on monday. I'll find something to replace this game soon and then it'll be sai - o - fukn - ara! :)

I spent 5 hours hunting on Calypso last night and noticed nothing, so its not a universe wide issue.

I spent 5 hours hunting on Calypso last night and noticed nothing, so its not a universe wide issue.

Ok. So the solution is, we should all come back to Caly?!?

Please fix this today!

To be fair mega ark is actually quite bad in certain areas. celeste outpost etc. Other servers seems to be ok but if your trying to hunt on an effected server good luck because its not playable. The only upside to it is nusul doesn't seem to hit me at all because the rubber banding :D. so i would safe to say, its their side and not mine.

Word of warning and all don't enter battlesim from effected servers as it take your 4 ped and crash you out.

Last edited:

I seen a bit but I think the Monday update stuff is brilliant. Think about it,you all log in to check your stuff next day!..LOL ;)

:tongue2:

login shoot, shoot, sleep repeat.
When i feel like throwing I read some rookie chat or PCF.

Back