Account locked in new player...

Cloused

Hello all i want to know if is posible after i get banned i can create a new account in EU.ç

The reason of my ban is because i have multiple avatars... in my first day playing i create multiple avatar cause i don´t know i can´t do... before i know i send a message to the support saying if theys can lock my other account and i get banned in all accounts and the support takes time to answer.... 1 day -.

This is the message and the answers:

hi, i wanna delete my avatar for create another and change my avatar name, can you help me?

Thanks.
2017-03-14 12:37 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi *******,

Thank you for contacting us.

Once you have successfully activated an account and interacted with the system, we cannot remove your account information, including your transaction history. According to the End User License Agreement (EULA) and the law in force, MindArk may maintain your personal information, as registered by you, as long as considered necessary and consistent with the Privacy Policy.

This means that we can't delete or restart your account in the way you requested.

What we CAN DO to help you is to lock this account and free up your applied email address so that you can register a new account with the email used on this one.

Would you like us to do that?

Thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,
Jeff | Entropia Universe Support
2017-03-16 22:50 You wrote:

So I want to continue with this account but I want to block the other one I have with the E-mail *******.com.

Since when I created i dont know i could not have multiple accounts.

Greetings and thank you.
2017-03-20 10:04 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi *******,

Thank you for replying.

We have noticed suspicious occurrences regarding this account, therefore this account has been locked for investigation.

We can see that you have created more then one account, we can also see that you have been using a proxy to create these accounts.

Is there something you would like to explain or add to this?

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,
Jeff | Entropia Universe
2017-03-20 11:02 You wrote:

Hello, do not use any proxy to create the account, I just used a different email, in the previous email I informed you of this since I did not know that you could not have multiple accounts until I read it in the forums of planet calypso.

A greeting.
2017-03-20 11:24 You wrote:

Hi, now how can i continue playing in entropia if i have the 2 accounts locked, now can i create a new avatar or not?
2017-03-21 12:23 You wrote:

I'm sorry about this, but can you unlock my account please? I want keep playing.

If you need i can upload my national acreditación.
2017-03-21 13:04 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi *******,

Thank you for contacting us.

Your Entropia Universe account has been banned since our logs show that you have created several accounts to exploit the Entropia Universe Platform to get economic advantages.

On several occasions, your avatar has received items that are being distributed to newcomers through these illegitimate accounts. Furthermore, you have received PED that comes from Trade Terminal transactions/items of such newcomer items. Can you provide us with an explanation about this?

Kind regards,
2017-03-21 13:41 You wrote:

I only i got the Peds i buy in the webshop yo my new account, i buy 493 Peds in the *******@gmail.com and i trade my ítems with my other account *******@gmail.com to play with other new avatar because i dont know i can't have múltiple account, but i'm sorry for this, i don't do never more, then never can play anymore?
2017-03-21 14:13 You wrote:

Then ok, i got banned my accounts and i understand i broke the rules and im sorry about this, but now can i register only 1 account and Play with this one or never can't Play anymore in entropía universe?

Its fatal error don't read the eula, i think this Game its like other MMO where you can have múltiple avatar to play.

Thanks and sorry.

Now can i create another account to play normally or i never can play EU?

hopefully they bans people with multiple avatars already and not only new ones, just to be fair to everyone :)

I think there may have been some issues due to miscommunication / language / translation.

Yeah this seems like a miscommunication problem.

I know selling newcomer items to TT and giving ped to an existing account was exploited by players in certain countries where even 5 ped/hour is acceptable income, and it cuts directly into MA revenue.

I'm not surprised MA was quick to lock and ban your account because that definitely resembled what they've been trying to prevent in recent years. I'd send another support case and give a drawn-out, yet basic explanation of what you want to do and what you were doing... something like:

"I had an existing account, but didn't like my name or avatar so I made a new one. I ended up not liking the second account either and I wish to lock both of these accounts and make a third new account. The new account will be my only account and this will not happen again in the future.

I was unaware of the rule against multiple accounts and I will be more careful in selecting my avatar name and physical characteristics this time around. I was not attempting to exploit the newcomer rewards and I'm sorry if i appeared that way."

You're welcome to copy and paste that into a support case if you want. Language and translation appears to be a problem, hopefully this helps.

On several occasions, your avatar has received items that are being distributed to newcomers through these illegitimate accounts. Furthermore, you have received PED that comes from Trade Terminal transactions/items of such newcomer items.

Now can i create another account to play normally or i never can play EU?

Do you really want to create another account to receive another time the "freebies" where others are paying for?

Please just stay where you are. Far away!

Yeah this seems like a miscommunication problem.

I know selling newcomer items to TT and giving ped to an existing account was exploited by players in certain countries where even 5 ped/hour is acceptable income, and it cuts directly into MA revenue.

I'm not surprised MA was quick to lock and ban your account because that definitely resembled what they've been trying to prevent in recent years. I'd send another support case and give a drawn-out, yet basic explanation of what you want to do and what you were doing... something like:

"I had an existing account, but didn't like my name or avatar so I made a new one. I ended up not liking the second account either and I wish to lock both of these accounts and make a third new account. The new account will be my only account and this will not happen again in the future.

I was unaware of the rule against multiple accounts and I will be more careful in selecting my avatar name and physical characteristics this time around. I was not attempting to exploit the newcomer rewards and I'm sorry if i appeared that way."

You're welcome to copy and paste that into a support case if you want. Language and translation appears to be a problem, hopefully this helps.

Thanks for your help, maybe this is the problem.

Hello all i want to know if is posible after i get banned i can create a new account in EU.

From ToU (pop-up):

Any delinquent or unresolved issues relating to former participation in the Entropia Universe must be resolved before MindArk will permit You to register a new Account.

Google Translate:
Tout problème en souffrance ou non résolu concernant une participation antérieure à l'Entropia Universe doit être résolu avant que MindArk ne vous permette d'enregistrer un nouveau compte.

I don't know sounds a little shaky to me. Why would you think it would OK to receive free things more than once ? And now want to get another account for more free stuff ?

I don't know sounds a little shaky to me. Why would you think it would OK to receive free things more than once ? And now want to get another account for more free stuff ?

You've never accidentally done something stupid and then realized it was against the rules/law after the fact?

MA more than has the capabilities to track his activities once he's back in game. If he were to violate the rules again I'm certain MA would perm-ban him.

When I started playing EU I was a 15-year old little shit who didn't know anything and I made 4-5 different accounts in a year due to "special avatar theory" and because I hated my name/appearance. That was over 12 years ago and I didn't return to EU until 2013, but I still did some dumb shit and had no idea what the hell was going on. Although I'm sure MA has some more explicit and obvious warnings now.

Still, not going to shun someone away from the game for making some dumb mistakes early on. Now has he ripped off several players or been running a "sweatshop operation" for newcomer rewards, then by all means ban him. But from the facts given that doesn't seem to be the case. MA has the logs and will do the right thing. OP is just a shitty communicator either because of language, age, or competence.

On several occasions, your avatar has received items that are being distributed to newcomers through these illegitimate accounts. Furthermore, you have received PED that comes from Trade Terminal transactions/items of such newcomer items. Can you provide us with an explanation about this?

So seems that the reason was no wrong name maybe?

You've never accidentally done something stupid and then realized it was against the rules/law after the fact?

MA more than has the capabilities to track his activities once he's back in game. If he were to violate the rules again I'm certain MA would perm-ban him.

When I started playing EU I was a 15-year old little shit who didn't know anything and I made 4-5 different accounts in a year due to "special avatar theory" and because I hated my name/appearance. That was over 12 years ago and I didn't return to EU until 2013, but I still did some dumb shit and had no idea what the hell was going on. Although I'm sure MA has some more explicit and obvious warnings now.

Still, not going to shun someone away from the game for making some dumb mistakes early on. Now has he ripped off several players or been running a "sweatshop operation" for newcomer rewards, then by all means ban him. But from the facts given that doesn't seem to be the case. MA has the logs and will do the right thing. OP is just a shitty communicator either because of language, age, or competence.

Actually no. I have never taken anything from a game that was designated for new players only, period. The first thing someone says when they get caught doing something that is wrong is "I didn't know that". I am not trying to be an A-Hole here but if he is not old enough to realize that free "Stuff" for new players only means that once you get the stuff you are not entitled to the stuff any more, then he is to young to play the game. BTW how do you accidently go through the entire process to create a new avatar, it not quite like accidently hitting the wrong button is it ?

I have news from the support.

2017-03-25 13:16 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi *******,

Thank you for replying.

As clearly stated on the EULA you are only allowed to own one active avatar/account.

If you wish to have your account unlocked, you will need to pay a fine of 100 PED, this is due to you exploiting the Entropia Universe Platform to get economic advantages.

Ones you are ready to pay the fine, we will unlock your account, keep in mind that your account will be under close observation during this, so that you can place a stack of 100 PED in your inventory, do NOT add the PED's to your PED-card. If you do that we cannot withdraw them from your inventory and you will need to add another stack of PEDs.

Kind regards,

Then, is 100% fiable this or maybe i pay the fine and later MA lock my account other time for whatever reason

I have news from the support.

2017-03-25 13:16 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi *******,

Thank you for replying.

As clearly stated on the EULA you are only allowed to own one active avatar/account.

If you wish to have your account unlocked, you will need to pay a fine of 100 PED, this is due to you exploiting the Entropia Universe Platform to get economic advantages.

Ones you are ready to pay the fine, we will unlock your account, keep in mind that your account will be under close observation during this, so that you can place a stack of 100 PED in your inventory, do NOT add the PED's to your PED-card. If you do that we cannot withdraw them from your inventory and you will need to add another stack of PEDs.

Kind regards,

Then, is 100% fiable this or maybe i pay the fine and later MA lock my account other time for whatever reason

Seems a good way to discourage people re-running Thule over and over again (if that is what has been happening)

Might improve loot for the rest of us too to some degree.

first time i've seen a player fined, interesting idea tho

It's interesting to see that MindArk don't have their priorities straighten out.

Fine normal player £100 for accidental TT'd item but fine an exploiter £10.

Are you serious MA?!!

I like the fines for breaking ToU.

Banning doesn't work because it cuts into MA revenue

It's interesting to see that MindArk don't have their priorities straighten out.

Fine normal player £100 for accidental TT'd item but fine an exploiter £10.

Are you serious MA?!!

One takes an hour of looking through the sql database and the other is a simple checkbox though.

Back