BS Refund?

Vagrant

Old Alpha
Society
Magnum Opus
Vagrant Arangar Melanwil
Several of my BS runs have crashed or failed due to lag or that the doors at the checkpoint did not open.
My understanding was that there were going to be refund in such cases..however none of my entry fees has been refunded.

Raised support case about the same.

Thoughts?

im still waiting for a key and ammo refund on a run on the broken aakas 04 instance on ark. it was not possible to finish it due to a bug not opening the door after the first half of the instance. MA knew this bug but they did not shut down the instance, didnt make any sign or warning or anything.
i waited 1 year for a reply to my support case saying they will refund it to me when i tell them the date it happened. i did that about half a year ago. still nothing.

I'm mainly thinking it isn't a good move to do several runs if you are having trouble with them.
As for a refund, good luck! Been waiting for a promised refund for nealy 2 years now (ok, a year and 11 months).
Hope you get one though.

I'm mainly thinking it isn't a good move to do several runs if you are having trouble with them.
As for a refund, good luck! Been waiting for a promised refund for nealy 2 years now (ok, a year and 11 months).
Hope you get one though.

Obviously i ragequit and made next atempt a few days later.

I managed to get the cost of two runs refunded via support (not confirmed yet) however it looks like you need to somehow provide proof.

Not completely sure how you provide screenshot proof of door not opening or rubber band lag making it impossible to proceed etc. Sure if its a true disconnect you can screenshot the DC prompt or so but..

I managed to get the cost of two runs refunded via support (not confirmed yet) however it looks like you need to somehow provide proof.

Not completely sure how you provide screenshot proof of door not opening or rubber band lag making it impossible to proceed etc. Sure if its a true disconnect you can screenshot the DC prompt or so but..

Looks like no refund was given after all and the case is now closed..obviously I cant prove anything at this point.
Honestly thought there was some automated intelligent refund mechanics implemented on this.

Hm I sent a support case about not receiving any weapons in battle sim when accessing it from "the HUB" on cyrene.

Apparently they fixed it but no refunds still, support case is open but without replies.

Back