HoF: Weaponcrafting is not dead.

Shavenna

Provider
Society
MENSCH
Shavenna Joheira Olveda
Hi peeps,

as i didnt make real progress messing with material blueprints I focused 100% on building weapons or other stuff that can harm people :laugh:

I used two very old bp´s which i stopped skilling up some years ago. Got both close to QR70 now and blueprints finally start to pay something back!

2017-03-21_--_breer_p1a_l_971_ped.jpg

2017-03-22_--_killian_longsword_528_ped.jpg

entropia_2017-03-15_23-01-43-92.jpg

On this screen still with noob skills (way higher on the upper pictures), just to show thats its doable:

entropia_2017-03-14_03-30-22-66.jpg

entropia_2017-03-15_22-28-04-65.jpg

entropia_2017-03-14_21-43-28-56.jpg

Rank 1 Jester D-1 http://entropialife.com/Item.aspx?I=12
Rank 1 Breer P1a http://entropialife.com/Item.aspx?I=43
Rank 1 Killian Longsword http://entropialife.com/Item.aspx?I=5
Rank 1 Monria boxing Gloves (F)&(M) 70oz http://entropialife.com/Item.aspx?I=8625

Join me at weaponcrafting mates!

Most materials are so cheap... Lets make this prof strong again.

No reason to stay with EP. Move your arse
:tprun:

Last edited:
What you do here is gambling with weapons vs TT.

Try to sell this guns with MU m8, then come back and say weapon crafting is not dead.

Well I gamble sometimes aswell and normally this weapons went directly into TT except it has outstanding good tir numbers.

That does not make weapon crafting a proffession that has a market, if that would be the case people would use residue and sell the guns with MU to cover the 90% return gap to break even or even make profit.

Hitting a 1k HoF on full condition :D well gratz mate, but weapon crafting is dead anyways.

What you do here is gambling with weapons vs TT.

Mate, just see how fast the Hof´s been hit on P1a and Killian.

Thats no lucky accident.

In between I click other things, and not everything on full condition.

I only put full condition, when I know the bp is ready.

The Adapted blueprints i gathered and sold for example raised the market on LLC from 4000 to 8000%.

People are buying them like crazy. Thats where you get the money now.

I´ve talked day & night and day & night with my mate Lisa Wrongbyte about gruncrafting.

We are also trying to set something up with the Adapted blueprints. It´s not easy, and we unsure if we can make it. But we dont play this game because its easy, do we ? :beerchug:

Last edited:
There is a fine line between weapon crafting and gambling. People say weapon crafting is dead because crafted weapons are hard to sell not because you cant score some pretty hofs.

This is simply gambling. But gz nonetheless.

Maybe you people are right, and returns getting worse when more people would join.

But as long i can sell adapted bp´s for 30-40 peds, which drop from a crappy jester-d1 bp I will continue :wtg:

EDIT: Even if it´s just for the sake of doing something else. I miss the times so much, were everyone crafted what he liked.

Last edited:
I only put full condition, when I know the bp is ready.

Theres a way to know when the BP is going to Global/HOF?? :eyecrazy:
Please do explain .....

Theres a way to know when the BP is going to Global/HOF?? :eyecrazy:
Please do explain .....

I build up the "bank" with my blueprint set of choice. And when Im sure the right moment has come i raise the risk i take.

Thats basically what i´m doing. The longer you do it, and the more statistics you can gather, the more precise you get.

There is no guarantee, sometimes I´m wrong and totally fail on the blueprint I want to go higher risk on.

When you then hit a big loot on some shit bp you click, you know you did something wrong ;-)

ahahahhahaha condition crafter telling people how to play

Indeed you fucker.

Flame one of a handful people that does craft different stuff.

*clap* you are good for this game, are you?

I bet my basic answer helped the user that was asking me for my ways at MY thread.

I´m doing not everything wrong, when some high lvl crafters stop their run and leave the station when im joining.

Last edited:
prrove.jpg

They even go for more atm.

Please join my cartel and share my money with me :scratch2:

Everyone do this! I need more Adapted BP!

Last edited:
There is a fine line between weapon crafting and gambling. People say weapon crafting is dead because crafted weapons are hard to sell not because you cant score some pretty hofs.

This is simply gambling. But gz nonetheless.
RIP GeoTrek LP485 Apis (L). :( I was never a gun crafter myself, but people loved that gun. DPS would be a tad low by today's standards, but still, it's such a shame MA killed it - and gun crafting as a whole. Though that goes without saying as Apis was gun crafting, pretty much.

Last edited:
I make some decent profit on the Adapted guns and they are not too hard to sell

Really, this isn't much different from EP3/4 gambling, but you can actually get some decent markup from the bps dropped..

Most weapon bps require very cheap resources (103% markup or less). If you're able to loot some bps and opals you're probably better of gambling on weapons rather than ep3/4. Not to mention the skills are great for hunting.

I also despise EP4 with a burning passion so i'm okay with what the OP is trying to promote.

Not to mention the skills are great for hunting.
The only skill these give that noticeably helps hunting is LWT. And you can gain thousands of peds worth of LWT by just picking up a gun and shooting.

Gratz nice hofs:yay:

This is not crafting :)

Gratz on HOFs though! If you lose enough, there be HOFs.

This is not crafting :)

Gratz on HOFs though! If you lose enough, there be HOFs.

He's getting BP for the real crafters though.

But yea, that's not crafting it's BP farming if anything.

RIP GeoTrek LP485 Apis (L). :( I was never a gun crafter myself, but people loved that gun. DPS would be a tad low by today's standards, but still, it's such a shame MA killed it - and gun crafting as a whole. Though that goes without saying as Apis was gun crafting, pretty much, though.

I used to love making this gun but got discouraged when all the L guns came into the game. I even had the battery packs needed until recently. Its still a good gun but cant compete with the new L guns.

RIP GeoTrek LP485 Apis (L). :( I was never a gun crafter myself, but people loved that gun. DPS would be a tad low by today's standards, but still, it's such a shame MA killed it - and gun crafting as a whole. Though that goes without saying as Apis was gun crafting, pretty much, though.

That. Was selling for 50 ped/click in the heydays. Man..

But yea, that's not crafting it's BP farming if anything.

LOL slider full in red, thats not BP farming thats simple gambling.

I would agree to BP farming if the slider moved but stay in the green or yellow, not full red :D

Back