Account Locked - Never do something wrong

Gordon Shumway

Provider
Gordon Alf Shumway
Hi, my Account is now Locked, my suport case still open and with no response for few days. In my Account i had 13 Arcadia Undergroud Deeds, i have get the with no deposit, i have gather sweat and use the app Mytwopecs.

Ingame and here i was normal to everybody and try to work with the community. I never use exploids ingame, never was unfriendly to somebody ingame, never scam somebody, never have more than this account.

I dont understand it, but thank you Mindark. I have think about it to invest next month over 2000 €, but now i see its to too dangerous. For me its a scam to locked my Account and take away my Deeds, it has a value of over 100 €.

I can say to every new Player dont invest time and money in this game, it is not worth. Every game out there has more potential and makes more fun than this. There is no proper communication with the support and you are simply left alone and ignored!

As others player get problems with the Support, i have think it is not so bad, but now I wait a few days and understand the others Player. I wish everyone else a lot of fun in the game, but I will not recommend it and mention it anywhere where I can negatively.

A Game without :

- real Quests
- a lot of Bugs, that exist sinse the first days
- not even a Story
- a game where only a handful big win and all others pay in like Lemmings
- a game where for tomorrow is the account is closed and the completely without reason
- a game with now security, because you do not have to be afraid of hacking, but have to fear that the support grap you account with all your money that you have earn or pay in!

Thank you very much Mindark that to have beware me to make a big mistake and invest in a strainge Company with a very staring Game and Support . Keep the 13 Arcadia Land Deeds that you have scum me / stole me. I will now play something else...

a13793cf7d78da6f7e5a2b1d38445e44.jpg

Bye Alf, we had some good moments in this game.
MA stealing my Mentor Loot again :mad:

Last edited:
Accounts aren't locked for no reason..

Likely, 1) deposit/bank issues locked your account, or 2) you're a cheater/exploiter.

Instead of writing a long, incoherent post bashing the game how about you send a support case to MA to see why they locked your account? Although if you were locked without making a deposit you're likely a cheater or a multi-account user.

But since you hate this game so much why do you care?

hmmm...
Thats to bad that because of an support issue you find the game to be very bad.

Would you also have found the game bad if your account hadnt been locked? You write that you where about to invest 2000$. Why would you do that if the game sucks?

Please dont get me wrong, it surely sucks if they lock your account, and I'm fairly sure it will be undone for you.
But that doesnt mean the game sucks, does it?
You can say, the support team sucks! And I think many will agree to that. :yup:

But to advice everybody not to play is a bit harsh.

A Game without :

- real Quests
- a lot of Bugs, that exist sinse the first days
- not even a Story
- a game where only a handful big win and all others pay in like Lemmings
- a game where for tomorrow is the account is closed and the completely without reason
- a game with now security, because you do not have to be afraid of hacking, but have to fear that the support grap you account with all your money that you have earn or pay in!

Tell me a game where everybody wins, and I'll play it right now!
You make your own story in Entropia
No security? Gold card? 2 way security not enough?
Yes, locking accounts sucks, but maybe try some patience to have it sorted out?

and use the app Mytwopecs.

If all is correct and you know you haven´t done anything wrong then only reason could be this sentence. You dont know where the peds come from, only official deposit channels are safe.

btw i never recommended this mytwopecs, never used it and even dont know what it is.
also didnt know he was using it!

what is mytwopecs ? If it is some app that gives u funds in game for doing something outside of it than that probably is the reason for ban. Your account could be banned in chain of many accounts through which scammed/faulted peds went through. Try reaching to other users of that app to find out for sure.

Hope all gets sorted out and i can imagine your frustration. I was not allowed to deposit for 24 hours becoz of some error in my documents and yea i wanted to rage out too but if you give support a little time they will sort it out.

Good luck take care.

@Capt.Dex

Sry Dax i have really try it, but you see it self, the dont let me. You now i have not even play much the Game, but have every time i has time try to go with the Mentoring. It was really great talk with you ingame and learn from you. Thank you for the Friendshipand you time.

@Rocket192

I have never try to Deposit Money, never had any problems befor. I have in real life a big Family and goes everyday working. I have save my peds buying me Arcadia Underground Deeds, and if i have time i goes with the Puny Iron Quest to finish my Mentoring.

@wizz

I dont find the Game is to 100% bad, but i think a small Game with a small Community must be have a better and friendly Support. No the game sucks not at all, but with all the issues the game and the users have, is the thing with the Support really to much for me.

I mean i also have earn time in this game to get my 13 Arcadia Underground Deeds, i now its not much, but it was my free time. And now it is few days i get no respond, nothing.

I have not want to invest the 2000$ because i find the game is very great, the idea was to invest in Arcadia Underground Deeds. I have think the game is old but ok, see some People play it and it has a friendly Community. I have think ok, its risk but i try it. But now i am shocked, how fast you get you Account locked with no / for me no reason.

I have see also many People the Accouns be locked and the write here and i have think like you "hey keep cool" but its hard to understand and its sucks. Ok its also a bit harsh for me to write the issues of the Game, but the issues are real, it is the feeling i have get in the time i play the game.

I mean why not communicate with email first with the user, ask what the Support want to now? How can a Woman thats log in 3 times in week for maybee 30 Minutes, killing Punys, save Peds be dangerous for this game, the Community, for the Game economy?

How i can harm the game with my 15 Peds i have on my ped Card, my standard items and my 13 Arcadia Underground Deeds. I mean where is the proportion? I dont understand the way the Support goes in this case, for me it is very unfriendly and harsh.

Its the reason mytwopecs? I have watch Videos and earned pecs and trade with Darren Smith ingame and get the Peds. But many people use this app, i have no idea it is not allowed?

Last edited:
Its the reason mytwopecs? I have watch Videos and earned pecs and trade with Darren Smith ingame and get the Peds. But many people use this app, i have no idea it is not allowed?

I've not heard of mytwopecs (well not this new version, I remember the old version pre market information in-game)

If you have traded with someone who has been locked, its likely everyone who has traded with that person will also be locked whilst Mindark follow the money trail. If you have done nothing wrong, you will most likely be unlocked once trades have been reversed.

Support will be able to clarify though, so wait for your support case reply.

MyTwoPecs (Android)

It's basically a complicated referral system. The app owner "signs" people up (gets them to download the app) and they watch ads, of which he takes a revenue cut from.

It could easily be that the owner of the app has scammed someone / illegally deposited into the game to give you those PEDs. This is pure speculation though :).

BTW - a message to all unbanned or not - the only source of PEDs you can truly trust is MindArk. Even someone paying you for a service or item could get you temporarily locked. In the case of an item trade, at least MA has the logs to say yes you gave item X for PEDs Y.

In the case of some avatar giving another avatar PEDs with no return in the trade window... looks dodgy to MA I would guess.

Accounts aren't locked for no reason..

Likely, 1) deposit/bank issues locked your account, or 2) you're a cheater/exploiter.

Instead of writing a long, incoherent post bashing the game how about you send a support case to MA to see why they locked your account? Although if you were locked without making a deposit you're likely a cheater or a multi-account user.

But since you hate this game so much why do you care?

They are being locked without no reason! Stop acting like a child please.
One of my friends were banned because MA thought he is a bot just because he ignored MA avatar. Fair enough? I dont think so....
We are paying those guys bunch of money and what we get? There is NO COMPANY with such support in 2017...

One of my friends were banned because MA thought he is a bot just because he ignored MA avatar. Fair enough? I dont think so....
We are paying those guys bunch of money and what we get? There is NO COMPANY with such support in 2017...

There is also no company that has to take into account international money laundering laws among other things due to the RCE.

As for your non-bot friend, this is far from the only game out there that bans/suspends players that they think are bots until it can be proven otherwise. Many current and past games do this - particularly if you ignore a game official talking to you.

Don't answer an official avatar? Sounds like sufficient to ban for investigation. They wouldn't have sent an email if people didn't report the avatar to begin with for suspected botting.

You can bash mindark, but all these threads are useless. Only mindark and the player can hash out the issue and almost all of them to date are locked by pcf mods stating mindark confirmed the avatar violated multiple tos.

So.. not buying this mess. Players wanted an end to botting etc. Sounds like they are working on it. One of those mechanisms is to talk to an avatar to see if they are human. No response? Well, a bot doesn't respond. Don't understand someone? You could say in a reply.. dont speak english.

Reactions: SHY
There is also no company that has to take into account international money laundering laws among other things due to the RCE.

As for your non-bot friend, this is far from the only game out there that bans/suspends players that they think are bots until it can be proven otherwise. Many current and past games do this - particularly if you ignore a game official talking to you.

I'm sure you are quite far from law. Did you hear about presumption of innocence? The defendant is not guilty, until proven otherwise

Info: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Presumption_of_innocence

Don't answer an official avatar? Sounds like sufficient to ban for investigation. They wouldn't have sent an email if people didn't report the avatar to begin with for suspected botting.

You can bash mindark, but all these threads are useless. Only mindark and the player can hash out the issue and almost all of them to date are locked by pcf mods stating mindark confirmed the avatar violated multiple tos.

So.. not buying this mess. Players wanted an end to botting etc. Sounds like they are working on it. One of those mechanisms is to talk to an avatar to see if they are human. No response? Well, a bot doesn't respond. Don't understand someone? You could say in a reply.. dont speak english.
When im hunting, im not opening the personal messages until i have a time for that.
There is no such rule in EULA that player MUST answer MA offical avatar. That is NOT REASON to ban a player. Almost every normal country has presumption of innocence, i have told about it in my previous message. Not answering to MA offical doesnt make the player bot user!

European Union article 48 says: Every one who has been charged shall be innocent until proved guilty according the law.

shouldn't op first speak to ma before posting. As people said here it could be a case of you received something from a banned avatar for dodgy trades and like all company's they ban all accounts until their investigation is complete. Which could take time depending on workload and how many avatars that avatar interacted with. Big deal you got banned if your innocent you have nothing to moan about and just sit it out.

I never bot and always talk with everybody that write me, because iam not the fastest Player, iam really lazy. Everybody can ask my Mentor Capt.Dex, since iam ingame i have finish 34 % of the Mentoring, and thats in 2 nd half month. I never hunt more then 4 or 5 hours, and this one or two time in month. I think nobody woud use a bot for Punys or?

Alf (or Majestic) was in my old soc. His other character (Majestic) got banned for multi-Accounting as far as I remember. Can you confirm this, Alf?

ups. his (confirmed) Name was "Vega" before. not majestic

Last edited:
When im hunting, im not opening the personal messages until i have a time for that.
There is no such rule in EULA that player MUST answer MA offical avatar. That is NOT REASON to ban a player. Almost every normal country has presumption of innocence, i have told about it in my previous message. Not answering to MA offical doesnt make the player bot user!

European Union article 48 says: Every one who has been charged shall be innocent until proved guilty according the law.

European Union thing is irrelevant here. Stop it.

Mindark has every power to determine who is human and who is a bot. One of the things to determine that is to try to talk to the person. No response and yet the player is still doing activities.. well.. that's enough to raise further suspicion.

Let's be real here and use a little common sense. Mindark isn't going to just randomly pick a person to talk to. They are questioning the avatar because there were reports or reason to suggest the player is acting suspicious. I would also point out that this is one of the same actions that world of warcraft, ever quest 1, and ever quest 2 and many other games use to make that determination.

Could there be some mistakes? Maybe. You get to make your case in a support case. Mindark isn't in the business of preventing customers from making them money. If they didn't break the rules, as you seem to assert, they will unban them. The complaint with mindark is they don't do anything about the botters and exploiters. It's never been, until now for some reason, that they ban too much (which we are finding out a lot of them have really been doing exploits). But now they seem to be taking action, the only ways afforded to them, to do what the players demand.

Put the pitchfork down. It won't get you anywhere. You agreed to let mindark take these actions in the eula. You can't cry foul.. no matter what law or rule you bend to fit your cause.

Last edited:
MyTwoPecs (Android)

It's basically a complicated referral system. The app owner "signs" people up (gets them to download the app) and they watch ads, of which he takes a revenue cut from.

It could easily be that the owner of the app has scammed someone / illegally deposited into the game to give you those PEDs. This is pure speculation though :).

BTW - a message to all unbanned or not - the only source of PEDs you can truly trust is MindArk. Even someone paying you for a service or item could get you temporarily locked. In the case of an item trade, at least MA has the logs to say yes you gave item X for PEDs Y.

In the case of some avatar giving another avatar PEDs with no return in the trade window... looks dodgy to MA I would guess.
There are MA approved services such as pedtoclick that have been running safely and legitimately for over 4 years. I have paid out over 40000 ped without issue. Before you Scare all the players away keep in mind these sites greatly protect player retention by allowing a source of funds into the game. I wouldn't recommend using any site other than the 2 eldest one specially though. As to be fair many scam sites have emerged and closed over the years.

But I have spoken to MA on many occasions and am approved to operate. I don't know if my two pecs has though as I don't see the proper messages from MA at the bottom of every page as required.

Lots of locked account threads lately... Looks like MA is finally doing something ;)

If your account was locked or suspended.
You probably deserved it.

There are MA approved services such as pedtoclick that have been running safely and legitimately for over 4 years. I have paid out over 40000 ped without issue. Before you Scare all the players away keep in mind these sites greatly protect player retention by allowing a source of funds into the game. I wouldn't recommend using any site other than the 2 eldest one specially though. As to be fair many scam sites have emerged and closed over the years.

But I have spoken to MA on many occasions and am approved to operate. I don't know if my two pecs has though as I don't see the proper messages from MA at the bottom of every page as required.

My point stands. The only way you will never get banned obtaining PEDs is by depositing through MA. Selling (or rather buying) items, services, or obtaining PEDs through third parties all exhibit risks which one must decide on taking.

I'm sure you and many others operate legitimately, but many people forget MA not only have the burden of a very complex and patchwork game, but also an incredibly complex financial & data situation to make sure they comply with regulations.

Tell me a game where everybody wins, and I'll play it right now!

Special Olympics. :silly2:

Let's be real here and use a little common sense. Mindark isn't going to just randomly pick a person to talk to. They are questioning the avatar because there were reports or reason to suggest the player is acting suspicious. I would also point out that this is one of the same actions that world of warcraft, ever quest 1, and ever quest 2 and many other games use to make that determination.

EverQuest? Good luck with that. I have 10+ chat windows open at any given time and if it were not for having my audio triggers set up for private messages, I would probably miss them, as I tend to be focusing on the game, not trivial chit chat. The notion that the messenger was a GM is a moot point, since I'm not going to be focusing on private messages anyway.

EverQuest will also pull you into a private room for further questioning if they see you doing something suspicious, if it was clearly not a case of blatant cheating. Send a private message in a tab not currently visible and expect an immediate response when I'm chain pulling with a loot buff on? Bullshit.

Last edited:
oops... double post

Last edited:
My point stands. The only way you will never get banned obtaining PEDs is by depositing through MA. Selling (or rather buying) items, services, or obtaining PEDs through third parties all exhibit risks which one must decide on taking.

I'm sure you and many others operate legitimately, but many people forget MA not only have the burden of a very complex and patchwork game, but also an incredibly complex financial & data situation to make sure they comply with regulations.

I take it you don't use any of the various funds either then?

Everyone who is interacting with more than the Trade Terminal is at risk being banned. You can get "bad peds / scammed items" anytime from a P2P deal or even using the Auction. After an investigation you are most likely getting your account back but thats not a given since mindark could make a mistake.

Generally speaking it apears mindark should rework the process how a ban is communicated towards the suspect because we have so many complains recently. Right now owner of banned accounts are too long left into dark about the reason and the answers are at best described omnious and vague. Also the time between a "why im banned" ticket got opend and the first reply from support seem far to big.

Yes they have all rights to do it this way but :
It hurts their reputation and gives entropia a bad image since people banned here will run to other forums and spread the word you get robbed blind here by the company for no (stated) reason. Wich is not correct but this is the image that will spread and thats what people will believe who read those things.

Reactions: San
Generally speaking it apears mindark should rework the process how a ban is communicated towards the suspect because we have so many complains recently. Right now owner of banned accounts are too long left into dark about the reason and the answers are at best described omnious and vague. Also the time between a "why im banned" ticket got opend and the first reply from support seem far to big.

This. Simply locking and then taking one's sweet time to investigate while the user is left dangling is going to piss anyone off. If you're innocent, you're likely going to think twice about any further payment plus will spread the bad rep. If not... well in civilized countries, the police does not detain people without informing them about the reason on the spot. No exception, period.

European Union thing is irrelevant here. Stop it.

Mindark has every power to determine who is human and who is a bot. One of the things to determine that is to try to talk to the person. No response and yet the player is still doing activities.. well.. that's enough to raise further suspicion.

Could there be some mistakes? Maybe. You get to make your case in a support case. Mindark isn't in the business of preventing customers from making them money. If they didn't break the rules, as you seem to assert, they will unban them. The complaint with mindark is they don't do anything about the botters and exploiters. It's never been, until now for some reason, that they ban too much (which we are finding out a lot of them have really been doing exploits). But now they seem to be taking action, the only ways afforded to them, to do what the players demand.

Put the pitchfork down. It won't get you anywhere. You agreed to let mindark take these actions in the eula. You can't cry foul.. no matter what law or rule you bend to fit your cause.
You didnt get the point of my complain. Ofcourse there could be mistakes. Nobody complain about it. The problem is that support is ignoring. In the fact i am sure for 100% (because we were togethere at that moment in cafe) that he didnt boted. But still, he is banned for almost half year. And he is not one of those newbies. Medium level player, overall deposit is around 3k$. And still, MA ignores a customer like that. Thats a SHAME!

Back