Account Locked - Never do something wrong

Can you provide such statement from MA?

I dont think you'll find such a statement.

Quote from their website:

" MindArk PE AB® and/or any of MindArk's Planet Partners™ cannot be held liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damage resulting from the use or inability to use the PEDtoClick.com service. PEDtoClick.com is in no way endorsed by or affiliated with MindArk PE AB®"

Can you provide such statement from MA?

Pedtoclick.com an approved website. We are not affiliated with MA in any way. Meaning they don't own us or control us. The site is not endorsed meaning I don't recieve any funds from MA and operate out of my own expenses
That doesn't mean we are not an approved website. Otherwise id have been shut down for using their names and images.

I had to fill out and sign like a 10 page report detailing the website to get approved all those years ago. The site even has an affiliate link to recruit users to the game.

MyTwoPecs (Android)

It's basically a complicated referral system. The app owner "signs" people up (gets them to download the app) and they watch ads, of which he takes a revenue cut from.

It could easily be that the owner of the app has scammed someone / illegally deposited into the game to give you those PEDs. This is pure speculation though :).

BTW - a message to all unbanned or not - the only source of PEDs you can truly trust is MindArk. Even someone paying you for a service or item could get you temporarily locked. In the case of an item trade, at least MA has the logs to say yes you gave item X for PEDs Y.

In the case of some avatar giving another avatar PEDs with no return in the trade window... looks dodgy to MA I would guess.
I agree Aio!
If you guys foolishly try other sources you are apt to be scammed or mislead, when a money involved game is in play..beware of all and especially revenue sites and even players. "Buyer Beware" :wise:

seems like the op used multi accounts + some fishy websites
rip AUD :(

If all is correct and you know you haven´t done anything wrong then only reason could be this sentence. You dont know where the peds come from, only official deposit channels are safe.

arg, i have subscribed to the radio listening thing
well i'm not using it since 3years now, but i have 7pec on it, will i be banned too if i ask these 7pec in game ? ;)

arg, i have subscribed to the radio listening thing
well i'm not using it since 3years now, but i have 7pec on it, will i be banned too if i ask these 7pec in game ? ;)

Absolutely not. This user was banned for multi-accounting most likely. They wouldn't ban you for using any site like that ever. Worst case scenario they close your account temporarily for investigation and remove the 7 pec you received from your account and reopen it for you.

These types of websites help new players stay in the game. Your paranoia is only going to hurt player retention.

There are MA approved services such as pedtoclick

Do you have a link to some info where it says it's explicitly approved by MA?

As long as the "PED source" is clean (the way the get the PEDs is legitemate) MA probably wouldn't bother, as long as there isn't excessive spamming ingame. I mean, if someone wants to withdraw they could probably see that the PED source is clean.

Though, if you get peds ingame from another "anonymous" player as a gift (eg from an out-of-game service), and it shows up that the PED source is scamming/abuse/CC theft, be prepared for consequences for handling stolen goods.

THough, I got a split mind about that kind of websites. On one hand, they help beginners get some easy PEDs. On the other hand, I suspect that some of those services, especially those "click on ads" idea services is really a kind of ad fraud, where the money business pays for traffic goes to shady companies eating money rather than to direct the customers they want to their websites. That, and that some of them have a referral system that attract ingame spammers makes me kind of not like them.

Last edited:

As long as the "PED source" is clean (the way the get the PEDs is legitemate) MA probably wouldn't bother, as long as there isn't excessive spamming ingame. I mean, if someone wants to withdraw they could probably see that the PED source is clean.

Though, if you get peds ingame from another "anonymous" player as a gift (eg from an out-of-game service), and it shows up that the PED source is scamming/abuse/CC theft, be prepared for consequences for handling stolen goods.

THough, I got a split mind about that kind of websites. On one hand, they help beginners get some easy PEDs. On the other hand, I suspect that some of those services, especially those "click on ads" idea services is really a kind of ad fraud, where the money business pays for traffic goes to shady companies eating money rather than to direct the customers they want to their websites. That, and that some of them have a referral system that attract ingame spammers makes me kind of not like them.
More visitors to a site makes the site show up higher on Google's results. Advertisers tend to welcome all the bogus clickers from "click on ads" services, just for the higher visibility in search results. It's a *****y system but it's the current reality. I don't like the spam either.

Have you ever considered that OP is really clean, but maybe he bought one of his AUDs of a player that scammed it.

In such a case, OPs account will be locked for investigation, too.

The advertisers using our service are not being frauded. They purchase the advertisements knowing the users are paid to view them.

There is no link I can show you. It's not like they made a url or a post. The fact that pedtoclick has been up since 2013 should be enough. MA eventually shuts down sites like these when they find out. If mytwopecs isnt approved they will be gone soon too.

I'm working on getting in the client loader (though you all knowbhow lomg support ticket conversations take) and messaged 711 to ask MA so he can confirm for all of you if that helps as a "link" as you request.

I get a answer from the Support, finaly. Sombody ingame has report me for Multyaccounting, i have no idea why? I have only this one Account and everything on my Account is true. The have ask me if i can uploud two Pictures from my ID Card, to see iam the owner of this Account. My Account is close for investigation..

I have say from day one the truth, have upload now two pictures from my ID Card ( Front & Back ) and everything is the same i have write as i create my Account, name, birthday etc. Now i now i get my Account back. I have no idea why somebody has reports me, but ok shit happens. I dont care why, people are strainge and some of them are really bad...

Last edited:
I get a answer from the Support, finaly. Sombody ingame has report me for Multyaccounting, i have no idea why? I have only this one Account and everything on my Account is true. The have ask me if i can uploud two Pictures from my ID Card, to see iam the owner of this Account. My Account is close for investigation..

I have say from day one the truth, have upload now two pictures from my ID Card ( Front & Back ) and everything is the same i have write as i create my Account, name, birthday etc. Now i now i get my Account back. I have no idea why somebody has reports me, but ok shit happens. I dont care why, people are strainge and some of them are really bad...

Good to hear and it should all work out for you then.

:beerchug:

The funny thing is, there are plenty of people with multi-accounts and it technically it is easy to find them. But these guys probably deposit a shitload of money so MA closes their eyes on them.

MM

good now demand a 1k ped reimbursement for not being able to play for a week :D

Hehe no he should be happy that he didn't spend the 1K if he would have been able to play:laugh:.

Never dealt with such an ignorant "support service" in my life.
In a game with real cash you at least owe an explanation why an account is locked.

In a game with real cash you at least owe an explanation why an account is locked.

Maybe you shouldn't do suspect things then.

There's live support now, feel free to ask for an explanation.. politely off. They are people.

are u banned ? :))

Did Rusty get banned because he is seemingly the owner of mytwopecs? (I'd never heard of it before this thread) Or is it just an odd coincidence?

Probably asked to be or continually gave unprofessional lip to the admins like he had in other threads.

Back