Is there a player with lvl 100 in SG profession?

Blink

Old
What title says. My ultimate goal is to archieve lvl 100 SG and be the first to do so, since I cant find any official data of it being done, but one of my soc mates keeps telling me it has already been done several times. Can anyone confirm?

Yes I know of the hall of fame, tyvm. :D No SG 100 in my opinion is quite possible, because:

1)Concentration contributes:
This skill can be chipped in
I can use MF chips to skill it (Im very close to using them just from swunting already)
2)Courage contributes:
You can get a lot of evade profession skills by swunting and doing noob puny missions.
Also can be chipped in
3)Skill pills
They also increase sweat gatherer gain rate so eventualy when I get enough ped I will buy these too...

But the question remain: is there really someone with 100SG? My soc mate claims he has scanned people with that lvl, of course I cant obtain any proof from him...

Re-read the hall of fame perhaps. No one can be higher than Dan. And if 100 lvl is possible, he will be the first.

so you can choose from a multitude of professions with amazing potential to get level 100 and you choose the most worthless one :)
make entropia great again, lets all sweat.

so you can choose from a multitude of professions with amazing potential to get level 100 and you choose the most worthless one :)
make entropia great again, lets all sweat.

For most other / all other professions to hit 100, you probably need a huge bankroll or have to be lucky in a big way.

For sweating, it's an achievement which is possible to do, without spending a single pec.

Good luck hitting level 100 in sweat gathering.

I guess we will hear from you about your achievement in another 10 years or so?

:wtg:

It takes about
approx. 6-7 years to become a lawyer as an undergraduate at a college or university + law school
approx. 4-6 years to become a stock broker with an optional 2 years MBA
approx. 8 years to become an astronaut getting a bachelor´s degree + working experience + astronaut training
approx. 8 years to become a doctor going through undergraduate school and medical school

How long time did you say it takes to reach lvl 100 in SG?

approx. 8 years to become an astronaut getting a bachelor´s degree + working experience + astronaut training

It's too late to become a Gagarin, but you still have a chance to be the first to impress a bunch of strangers on an internet forum :cool:

What title says. My ultimate goal is to archieve lvl 100 SG and be the first to do so, since I cant find any official data of it being done, but one of my soc mates keeps telling me it has already been done several times. Can anyone confirm?

Life is simply to precious and to short to have such ambitions.
Are you really willing to sacrifice your life for such a goal?

I stopped sweating after about 3 years ingame, sweating...

Don't get me wrong though, I am a grindaholic, so yeah...

Last edited:
Dan is level 60 as of December 2016:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?290198-Marvelous-Sweat-Gatherer

I dont think we will see level 100 in the next 10 years.

:sweat:

I dunno about Dan Dan Petrov, but I think he simply stopped sweating that's why hes at 60.

Hmm its worrying that rufen gave up after 3 years, since I'm a grindaholic too, that's this games draw to me, a grind that can go forever...

I dunno about how many of you are aware of my swunting log here at forum(I know the original goal isnt 100SG but I wanted to get there step by step not announce it straight away...yea...), but I must say that in 3 months time, not swunting every single day, I have managed to get from lvl 12 to 23, so its promising. Im still not using those mf chips etc., because gathering skills/funds(thats why I have the ped mention in log). Also the fact that I'm impatient trader(funny, you sweat for months but get anxious you cant sell your sweat for 2 weeks) doesn't help, but I'm getting there.

The beauty of swunting is that you don't have to pay 100% attention to screen.I have finished my college JUST TODAY while doing this project. If my RL will gets more busy, I will probably go to rocktropia and join the masses sweating haters.

Also answering the question of why SG- because I believe nobody has done it, and yes, I want my bragging rights to few random strangers at forum.:laugh:

Ps. I think it will take about 3 years.

Well all I can say is that nothing is set in stone and it could happen. Or it may not.:wise:
If you think it's possible to reach level 100 Sweat Gatherer in 3 years...you have a LOT to learn. But when you are level 30 Sweat Gatherer after 3 years, I'm sure you will understand much better.

but I must say that in 3 months time, not swunting every single day, I have managed to get from lvl 12 to 23, so its promising.

You should have noticed by now that it takes more time/efforts to get each next level, because skilling is logarithmic, not linear. I can't say about sweating, never did it besides some tests, but all professions work the same way. In hunting it takes as much time for 40->50 lvl as for 0->40, same with 60->70. Fortunately, there are big unlocks at 50 and 70 that boost you a lot for a short time, but in sweat gathering you won't have anything like that (there are a few unlocks for Mindforce, but none of them contributes to Sweat Gatherer profession) so it's the same pace all the way up to 100 lvl. Jokes aside, if you remain serious about the goal, I estimate you to be lvl 45-50 in a decade.

For most other / all other professions to hit 100, you probably need a huge bankroll or have to be lucky in a big way.

For sweating, it's an achievement which is possible to do, without spending a single pec.

It might not cost you single pec, but it will cost you more in rl money and time. Sweat is selling so low it probably cost more in elec bill and so mind numbing dull. Also you cant extract SW skills.

You should have noticed by now that it takes more time/efforts to get each next level, because skilling is logarithmic, not linear. I can't say about sweating, never did it besides some tests, but all professions work the same way. In hunting it takes as much time for 40->50 lvl as for 0->40, same with 60->70. Fortunately, there are big unlocks at 50 and 70 that boost you a lot for a short time, but in sweat gathering you won't have anything like that (there are a few unlocks for Mindforce, but none of them contributes to Sweat Gatherer profession) so it's the same pace all the way up to 100 lvl. Jokes aside, if you remain serious about the goal, I estimate you to be lvl 45-50 in a decade.

Yes it has slowed down so it will be harder with time. Well 3 years may be too optimistic, but it will certainly not take me a decade to get to 50.

Just fyi: going from 1200 -> 2400 sg is like 12 peds TT of SG skill
Going from 2400-> 10k sg is 2600 ped TT of SG skill

So if it took you 3 months to get from 1200-> 2400 SG, it would take 200 x 3 months to get to 10k SG skill.

i.e. 50 years :D

Its funny because I have 2674 sweaty points right now. I just hit lvl 23 SG. So I need more concentration/Courage to boost it.

Its funny because I have 2674 sweaty points right now. I just hit lvl 23 SG. So I need more concentration/Courage to boost it.

either way, lvl 100 is unrealistic with the current skill system. Basically impossible unless you chip in soooooo much courage and concentration.

either way, lvl 100 is unrealistic with the current skill system. Basically impossible unless you chip in soooooo much courage and concentration.
Yeah, I mean, Dan is well over 100 for multiple MF professions, has over 1 mil total skill, has been in game 10+ years, and is "only" level 60+ Sweat Gatherer. But hey...there's a fine line between ambition and naivety. :)

Just fyi: going from 1200 -> 2400 sg is like 12 peds TT of SG skill
Going from 2400-> 10k sg is 2600 ped TT of SG skill

So if it took you 3 months to get from 1200-> 2400 SG, it would take 200 x 3 months to get to 10k SG skill.

i.e. 50 years :D

your math is correct... but you overlook simple facts. it took me much longer to go from level 0 to level 1 than it did to go from level 5 to level 6. I know I'm only a noob sweat gatherer, I hated it, but I do it for the little bit of intelligence attribute it helps me level. I guess my point is, yes it takes more skill increases to level up with each level you increase.... however, the higher your level the more likely you get a successful extraction and the more often you get a skill increase.

your math is correct... but you overlook simple facts. it took me much longer to go from level 0 to level 1 than it did to go from level 5 to level 6. I know I'm only a noob sweat gatherer, I hated it, but I do it for the little bit of intelligence attribute it helps me level. I guess my point is, yes it takes more skill increases to level up with each level you increase.... however, the higher your level the more likely you get a successful extraction and the more often you get a skill increase.

Does more skill really mean more successful attempts? I doubt that

Does more successful attemps give more skill? Not sure about that either.

Yeah, I mean, Dan is well over 100 for multiple MF professions, has over 1 mil total skill, has been in game 10+ years, and is "only" level 60+ Sweat Gatherer. But hey...there's a fine line between ambition and naivety. :)

The only real way we can know is by asking Dan himself,because I have this nagging feeling he stopped hardcore sweating at some point, but there's no way for me to ask him without him ignoring my noob ass.

The only real way we can know is by asking Dan himself,because I have this nagging feeling he stopped hardcore sweating at some point, but there's no way for me to ask him without him ignoring my noob ass.

I don't believe Dan Dan Petrov does any sweating, he has acheived lv 60 from doing MindForce hunting...

If your goal is to get to lv 100 SG from actually sweating, and not chipping in.

Then it will take several decades.

Sorry, just not possible

Rgds

Ace

I think you'll find it will take longer than you want to spend to reach level 100.

First, I checked based on my skills (lvl 16.34 SG) and to gain 37 levels by chipping would cost me about 1 million PED. (That's as high as jdegre's chipping optimizer would let me go, +30,007 skills each in courage and concentration) So, chipping is out for any significant gains unless you're a millionaire.

Second, let's assume you are correct about skill gains speeding up. The skills required to gain a level also rise over time and I'd be willing to bet they increase faster than your gains. In professions like hunting, mining, and crafting you can increase your skill gains by cycling more PED faster. This simply isn't possible in sweating.

If you want an idea check out swampymonster's log... he started out his log gaining 10-20% of a level per day and now seems to be gaining at a rate of ~5% a day having gone from level 16 to 30.

If the required skill increase is linear (too lazy to find a chart atm but i believe it is a curve, so even worse) then by level 45 it would be ~1.25% / day, by level 60 0.31% / day and by 75 a massive 0.07% of a level per day (or about 3.5 years for 1 level at 8 hrs a day). Assuming this stay linear you'd be spending 14 years to go from 90 to 91.

I grant you that is only counting skill gains from sweating, use of MF chips could speed this up but as it was pointed out Dan has reached level 100 in several professions and is still no where near 100 in sweat gathering.

Goals are good to have and I wish you luck for as long as you stick with it, just realize that this will be a lifetime (and then some) goal.

I don't believe Dan Dan Petrov does any sweating, he has acheived lv 60 from doing MindForce hunting...

If your goal is to get to lv 100 SG from actually sweating, and not chipping in.

Then it will take several decades.

Sorry, just not possible

Rgds

Ace

I saw him sweating Allo for at least a month.

Last edited:
It's too late to become a Gagarin, but you still have a chance to be the first to impress a bunch of strangers on an internet forum :cool:

that is what life is about after all

Back