Battle Simulator walk-through

tyrionnn

Provider
Society
AO
Hi all I made a video for people having problems completing BattleSim. I tried to do this in the tutorial sections of the forums but have no option to post there. If you are having problems completing BattleSim this might help you out =)

Thanks for watching

Last edited by a moderator:
good video!
Thanks for share.

first time i tried I ran out of time like a week ago, after watching this video, I have completed it 2 times now, thank you.

Thanks for the video. I didn't know that the eviscerators that shoot back always spawns at standard places so I end up taking on all eviscerators as early as I can and wasting time. Now, I think even I can complete Battle Simulator. :)

Thanks for the video. I didn't know that the eviscerators that shoot back always spawns at standard places so I end up taking on all eviscerators as early as I can and wasting time. Now, I think even I can complete Battle Simulator. :)

The Battlesim has some spots where the mob that spawns is random and can be a "golden evis".. but there are other spots they always spawn. The more you do the instance the more you will recognize these locations.

SpikE

The Battlesim has some spots where the mob that spawns is random and can be a "golden evis".. but there are other spots they always spawn. The more you do the instance the more you will recognize these locations.

SpikE

Yea, I'm beginning to recognize some spots where they always spawn, but still not too sure of the random spawns. Anyway, thanks to the video, I have easily managed to make it to the last battle. Gonna enjoy seeing my name among the finishers soon. :)

Nice work Tyrionnn! Should be helpful to many

Back