Disturbance notice, Server and Account web downtime

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Maintenance jobs will be carried out at our server location on Saturday 2017-03-25 and on Sunday 2017-03-26 at 17:00 UTC.
Due to this the Entropia Universe servers and Account web will be taken offline and not accessible.
We estimate a downtime of 1-2 hours for both dates and there may be additional disturbances until 24:00 UTC after the downtimes which may cause temporary lag or connection issues.
For details on UTC time please see www.entropiauniverse.com/utc

Originally Posted Here

Saturday and Sunday working.

Ouch! :nutkick:

"It's always something."

-Rosan Rosannadanna

Why is it always a "disturbance" now? :laugh:

Maintenance during what is presumably peak playtime - weekends.

Funny, lol.

Pay respect, guys, they have to sacrifice their weekend, the only time they don't work on compet :)

iirc, so are their servers

EUSO is on a telia network now (i.e. its in Sweden now) - I would guess if they have to take both offline at once, then they're both based in the same location.

It's now 17:03 UTC. Servers are still up and there haven't been any in-game messages about them going down. Is this happening or not?

Whoop Whoop... I would rather sacrifice two nights of play regardless if its the weekend or not than have to go through this lag one more second. The game has been almost unplayable for days for me :(

Clocks might be broken in sweden? :D

Last edited:
It's now 17:03 UTC. Servers are still up and there haven't been any in-game messages about them going down. Is this happening or not?

Any word form anyone? The game is very laggy atm still and Im on Caly so the issue def hasnt been fixed.. Now I know not all are having issues but the fact that alot are means this needs to be addressed

Any word form anyone? The game is very laggy atm still and Im on Caly so the issue def hasnt been fixed.. Now I know not all are having issues but the fact that alot are means this needs to be addressed
I went out but the servers never went down.

Back