:( gold rush results need review!...

14000 points, in 21,5 hours, that is 325,58points per hour. For 20 hours your normalized score would be 13023 points putting you in 3rd place.

Now lets take the points from the vid 13952, and round up the hours to 22, then your normalized score would be 12684, still 3rd place.

Biggest question is how accurate did you track your time? Because if you went over by 1,5 hours (even if it's rounded up to 2) You would not be eligible for a prize. Do you have logs to show all stats, time/points/etc?

For your sake I hope you read all of the rules and understood them.

i over shot the hours

14000 points, in 21,5 hours, that is 325,58points per hour. For 20 hours your normalized score would be 13023 points putting you in 3rd place.

Now lets take the points from the vid 13952, and round up the hours to 22, then your normalized score would be 12684, still 3rd place.

Biggest question is how accurate did you track your time? Because if you went over by 1,5 hours (even if it's rounded up to 2) You would not be eligible for a prize. Do you have logs to show all stats, time/points/etc?

22 rounded up. 21 total

Well then, you are out of a prize due to a time out. What they don't do is normalise your score based on 21 hours. You have to be the one to ensure you don't clock more time then is required or you automatically disqualify yourself, stupid I know but that's how it is unfortunately, sorry you didn't win on this occasion. However there are 2 more stages to compete in and wish you all the best.

You are not disqualified for doing more than 20 hours, that's precisely why the normalization is done.

@Bacon, you probably did more time than you think that's all. But if you are so sure just contact the arkadia team via support.

Well then, you are out of a prize due to a time out. What they don't do is normalise your score based on 21 hours. You have to be the one to ensure you don't clock more time then is required or you automatically disqualify yourself, stupid I know but that's how it is unfortunately, sorry you didn't win on this occasion. However there are 2 more stages to compete in and wish you all the best.

You don't disqualify yourself for doing more time then the hours they normalize the score to. Not sure who passed that information to you seeing as you mention it as a fact.

I never said it was fact just thought that's how it is now from how it was, maybe I didn't read up recently this new change, if so that is very good, then just contact Arkadia support.

I never said it was fact just thought that's how it is now from how it was, maybe I didn't read up recently this new change, if so that is very good, then just contact Arkadia support.

Iirc there was another event (MM?) where this used to be the other way around in the past, which makes it easy to get mixed up. But your statement was semantically unambiguous. There is no bad rep for a simple error when admitted, hence no reason for being so defensive. It makes one look worse, not better.

Back