Question: Which is the least hunted mob in entropia?

Hatten

Guardian
Society
Sons of Sweden
Erik Hatten Londre
As the topic states, which is the least hunted mob in entropia universe?

Excluding:
-Instance mobs
-Boss mobs
-Maturities (Like Mod merp and so on)
-Event mobs

My guess is that its a toulan/NI/AG mob, does anyone have any idea of which mob that might be?

Gibnibs hands down

Probably not, actually, since Gibnibs have a bonus Daily Mission where you get 20 tokens at once.

I do those whenever I get the mission. Also they regularily tend to get in your way. Very awkward.
Shoot ′em to prevent them from being stepped on...

:dunno:

My question is btw: Does anyone do hunt Calypsocod at all?

Last edited:
Probably not, actually, since Gibnibs have a bonus Daily Mission where you get 20 tokens at once.

:dunno:

My question is btw: Does anyone do hunt Calypsocod at all?

yea i think your on the right track. would suspect its a fish mob like those or sonic squids on caly at least.
maybe Skreel on Cyrene too.
not sure on ark, probably Jori as they seem a pain to hunt
Monria won't have one due to lack of types
Toulan is likely Caboria
RT i really don't know as i ain't a fan of it

on caly

calypsocod, diripi, equus, fungoid, gradivore, hiryuu, mursusilex, pupugi, repislex, sonic squid

these all probably see very little action

on caly

calypsocod, diripi, equus, fungoid, gradivore, hiryuu, mursusilex, pupugi, repislex, sonic squid

these all probably see very little action

Equus tend to get in the way while hunting big Traesks at OLA 1.
Hiryuu have an Iron Mission.
I myself do Fungoid rather regularily.
Sonic Squid have their Daily Mission and a nice instance N of Cape Corinth where you can shoot ′em up for hours quite undisturbed.
Doing Morsusilex Daily mixed in with mid maturity Berys SE of Nymphtown, I frequently do meet other players there.
Gradivores have been hunted quite a lot in the past––now, I guess, not so much anymore.

yea i think your on the right track. would suspect its a fish mob like those or sonic squids on caly at least.
maybe Skreel on Cyrene too.
Monria won't have one due to lack of types
Toulan is likely Caboria
RT i really don't know as i ain't a fan of it

Jori probably will be hunted for their colourful hides.

Last edited:
the new taming mission on toulan might tempt some, so anything over here on Toulan that is related to that or any other mission is probably hunted regularly by someone, even if a bit more rarely than on other planets... Might be worth comparing list of Toulan missions vs mobs to see which ones aren't on the mission lists.

IIRC all toulan mobs have a mission and hourly

Drone Coordinator was the least popular I could find

honorable mention to Trilomite, second least popular I could find.

other low popularity mobs off the top of my head: Calypsocod, Mourner, Nexnecis, Gradivore, Morsusilex, Faucervix, Igni/Diripi/Pupugi, Boorum Male/Female, Razortooth, Plumatergus, Tripudion

On caly my bet is on: Tsk tsk most people don't even remember the mob exists, no mission, no dailies.

Ark I would guess magurg female, just because so few ever spawn.

RT no idea, so many mobs with great spawns that are not hunted there.

Other planets a tossup, though there are some great mobs on those too, barely hunted.

actually Jori can be found in mass spawns in the secret cave instance for ark daily, I kill at least 100 a day, there is enough time to kill prob 500. Just FYI :)

Last edited:
Cornuanterion on foma ? Second entity ? Globster?

On Rock and NI it would have to be the Sharks since so few people can actually hunt them and live :)

Last edited:
Cornuanterion on foma ? Second entity ? Globster?
The latter two are both on TI and while not wildly popular, they are still hunted. Certainly not the least popular, even on Caly. I think a few other posters hit the nail on the head for unpopular Caly mobs, though.

While they aren't the absolute least popular, two more on Caly that aren't hunted much are Hispidus and Thorio. I almost forgot Hispidus existed. :confused:

i'm suprised more don't kill Hisp, they are very slow moving easy to kill mobs with a mission

Great suggestions!

I however believe that most caly mobs are hunted. Perhaps not actively sought after, but still killed a few times per day atleast.

On cyrene the least hunted mobs would probably be whisker fish, and some other fishes. Also golems are rarely hunted. Not sure about Fenris and Skyshatters, they global from time to time though.

Dahhar on Toulan is rarely hunted, or was atleast when I was at toulan.

I have no idea of the mobs at NI and AG, perhaps some citizens of those planets knows more about that.

Great suggestions!

I however believe that most caly mobs are hunted. Perhaps not actively sought after, but still killed a few times per day atleast.

On cyrene the least hunted mobs would probably be whisker fish, and some other fishes. Also golems are rarely hunted. Not sure about Fenris and Skyshatters, they global from time to time though.

Dahhar on Toulan is rarely hunted, or was atleast when I was at toulan.

I have no idea of the mobs at NI and AG, perhaps some citizens of those planets knows more about that.

Fenris rarely, there is a good daily on them tho, skyshatters are more popular since the smaller ones with mission was added.
The lava Golems are rare but part of the mission, but i think since you mentioned them, ice golems will be the least i'm sure.

Dahhar are unpopular but hides can be worth a bit

also dahar just dont global much due to low hp and iirc all toulan mobs still have the 50 ped global thresshold and due to low hp not much happening there

I would say on RT Osseocollum and Drones is least hunted.

I seem to rember a mob that looks like big rock/boulder. Cant remember the name on came across it once on caly.

On Cyrene it's probably the Ice Golem, for almost everyone they will just kick your ass.

RipperSnapper on Rocktropia would be pretty rarely hunted I think......

Never seen that stone mob before, really cool.

Back