Various Weapons & Items

M Rufen Power

Marauder
Society
How To Survive
Mark Rufen Power
Hi Guys,

I am looking to get back into serious grinding mode, so I need some help in selecting a setup.

Please mention what the items below have recently sold for so I can get underway and hunting!

Isis LR32 Modified (laser) - Price TT+3K. Tier 7.1 (Current Value)

EWE LC-100 Frontier (laser) - Price TT+4K. Tier 4.0? (Previous Sales)

Montgomery Diabolic (laser) - Price TT+14K. Tier? (PC Forum)

Montgomery Anabolic (laser) - Price TT+1.7K. Tier 4.0? (PC Forum)

Ecotron v.15e Prototype (laser) - Price TT+5.2K. Tier 0.0 (PC Forum)

Enkidd Howler Prototype (guass) - Price TT+1.3K. Tier 3.8 (PC Forum)

Ares Ring Improved - Price TT+600 (Current Value)

Ares Ring Modified - Price TT+4500 (Current Value)

Ares Ring Augmented - Price TT+15000 (PC Forum)

Ares Ring Perfected - Price TT+25000 (PC Forum)

Earth Shock Trooper Armor (M,L) - Price @ 2100%

Eudoracell Mythic Level 21 & Level 32 - Price Level 21 - 1000 & Level 35 - 2000.

Regards

~Mark~

Last edited:
Ecotron v.15e Prototype (laser) - 6k via forum
Earth Shock Trooper Armor (M,L) - Price? -2100% mid-high tt

I was the one who bought the mod LR32 (TT+2.3K), it was T6.8 at the time, had TT of ~3580 or so, it's at min TT now and T7.1, but I'm still using it.

I see LC-100 trades around for +3k-4k, and mod LR32 is a straight upgrade from it so I think it's worth about the same or a bit more, and the reason why it went so low is because of the intimidating TT value for the target market.

Montgomery Anabolic was traded about a month ago for +1.7k (seller mentioned which price he sold it for in entropia discord when he sold it), although I think it's worth more than that and he was a bit impatient on his sale.

Also, Ecotron v.15e did supposedly go for +6k but I'm fairly confident it is worth less than that..

I was the one who bought the mod LR32 (TT+2.3K), it was T6.8 at the time, had TT of ~3580 or so, it's at min TT now and T7.1, but I'm still using it.

I see LC-100 trades around for +3k-4k, and mod LR32 is a straight upgrade from it so I think it's worth about the same or a bit more, and the reason why it went so low is because of the intimidating TT value for the target market.

Well congrats on the purchase of the century, I was keeping my watchful eye on that auction.

Really, this gun up until your recent purchase was selling between +8-10K on the regular.

Apart from my sales thread of TT+5K this gun was selling at a ridiculous price threshold.

Your purchase has now devalued the gun by a massive margin, if you ever sell PM me.

Well congrats on the purchase of the century, I was keeping my watchful eye on that auction.

Really, this gun up until your recent purchase was selling between +8-10K on the regular.

Apart from my sales thread of TT+5K this gun was selling at a ridiculous price threshold.

Your purchase has now devalued the gun by a massive margin, if you ever sell PM me.

not necessarily, it was originally put up with no BO by actual user and ended up going for +2k with little interest to a reseller who immediately relisted it for +2.5k SB and got no bids and then a week later relisted again with 2.3k SB and I bid on it last second, I asked for some opinions and some players said it was worthwhile but the TT was too high for them to want to sink that much and some others said it was a shitty weapon because of the low cycle rate

I'm fairly happy with my purchase and I am pretty sure I could get at least +3k (maybe up to +4.5k) for it with min TT if I sold right now but I also think the gun market has been slowly changing a lot with infinite adj mk2's coming into the game, infinite adj ep41's, infinite xent techs and infinite ecotrons, I think it's pretty clear which direction it's headed.

Last edited:
Can't argue with that logic :).

Thanks for the contributions.

Mod LR32 is a great weapon.

I'm the one that bought the ecotron v15e recently. Paid 5.2k - some have said the price was high but I was hard pressed to find it's equal on DPP (3.01281 w/ imp a105 and imp ares) and I'm a bit of an eco enthusiast.

Loving it so far and plan to keep it for a long time so not much help to you there... just figured I'd give you an actual sale price since it was on your list.

I'm the one that bought the ecotron v15e recently. Paid 5.2k - some have said the price was high but I was hard pressed to find it's equal on DPP (3.01281 w/ imp a105 and imp ares) and I'm a bit of an eco enthusiast.

Loving it so far and plan to keep it for a long time so not much help to you there... just figured I'd give you an actual sale price since it was on your list.

No problem Zorander your contribution is much appreciated.

I am enquiring so I can see what setup is within my budget.

Added Bunny!

Eudoracell Mythic Level 21 & Level 32 - Prices?

Edit: found out the difference between Kanin and Eudoracell has 4% extra as final passive buff.

Last edited:
Still need PC on these items, any ideas?

Montgomery Diabolic (laser) - Price?

Enkidd Howler Prototype (guass) - Price?

Ares Ring Modified - Price?

Ares Ring Augmented - Price?

Ares Ring Perfected - Price?

Eudoracell Mythic Level 21 & Level 32 - Prices?

I checked the forums for the most recent sales for my price check.

If the prices mentioned differ from in-game sales, then mention it.

Montgomery Diabolic (laser) - Price TT+14000. Tier 5.8 (PC Forum)

Enkidd Howler Prototype (guass) - Price TT+1300. Tier 3.7 (PC Forum)

Ares Ring Modified - Price TT+5000 (PC Forum)

Ares Ring Augmented - Price TT+15000 (PC Forum)

Ares Ring Perfected - Price TT+25000 (PC Forum)

Eudoracell Mythic Level 21 & Level 32 - Price Level 21 = 1000 & Level 32 = 4000 (Both PC Forum)

Disclaimer: if figures are wrong, do not lynch me as used threads that do not confirm end of sale price.

Question

With so many options on the market is Montgomery Diabolic really worth 14k in markup?

no, no it is not.

no, no it is not.

Lol blunk and honest, I like that :)

Well if that's what it's selling at that's definitely off my shopping list.

Last edited:
So I wanted a 40 dps setup and with diabolic so high priced I am only left down to three options.

Mod LR32 - Rare
Ecotron - Very Rare
Frontier - Uncommon

I do not like the frontier specs, for me it's not a worthwhile gun due to limited range and economy.

So I am only left with these two guns;

Mod LR32 - my old gun (for which I am not sure people will sell at current evaluation.)
Ecotron - my dream gun (for which it is so rare that I either pay handsomely or wait..)

Are there any owners that are willing to sell any of these two guns then contact me via PM.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Seems Lv 35 bunnies sell for 2k peds now.

Back