EP Top hits quantity and condition

matthew

Elite
Society
freelancer
Sir Matt Copping
Hi all,

I am interested in knowing about big EP hits on quantity and condition, to get a better feel for what types of loot that are possible, particularly for EP I - III. As all 4 of the BPs are clumped into 1 on entropia life I think it is a shame we cannot know who holds the record for the largest hit on each bp.

If anyone wants to share their hits please post a pic below and I'll update this post with the highest :). To keep things simple to qualify the slider should be fully to the left or fully to the right.

Quantity/Condition

EP I:

EP II: Sir Matt Copping 34.11 PED / Conners 1676 PED

EP III:

EP IV:

Last edited:

I'll make a start with this one EP II condition, 249.68 ped

Just some crafting questions for you crafters out there:

EP 2 is a 20 PEC input and you received globalled 250 PED off that?

When crafting on condition, the multiplier of loot is 7x correct?

Is it possible that there has been a quantity ATH before? I havent crafted a day in my life so I don't really know this stuff but it'd be cool if any of you would know the answers.

Just some crafting questions for you crafters out there:

EP 2 is a 20 PEC input and you received globalled 250 PED off that?

When crafting on condition, the multiplier of loot is 7x correct?

Is it possible that there has been a quantity ATH before? I havent crafted a day in my life so I don't really know this stuff but it'd be cool if any of you would know the answers.

That's right, EP 2 is 20 pec a click. I haven't heard about the 7x for condition, this is the type of thing I am interested in seeing.

I would like to know about any quantity ATHs too :)

IMO it is a shame that quantity and condition cannot have separate HOF boards but given it is a sliding scale this would be impractical. Best we can do is have a thread for things like that :)

I've got 266 PED (don't remember decimals) on EP II - max condition. You can somehow verify it on EL (I don't have screenshot).

ive saw @ 700 at bp 2 dont know at the rest , 19k i might guess on bp 3 and @190k bp4

1654 PED Explosive Projecti 03/30/2016

this from EP2 doing monria daily.

EP1 max ~200PED?
EP2 2k
EP3 20k
EP4 200k

I have not seen higher than 10k multiplier in crafting. That is why no 200k+ EP4

I've had 1676 ped ep2. Absolutely gutted thinking back. Perhaps wasted my ATH :D

As far I know the max multiplier in crafting is x10k

That would mean for EP BPs

EP 1 = 200 PED max
EP 2 = 2000 PED max
EP 3 = 20k PED max
EP 4 = 200k PED max

Thats what we actually can see from Explo crafters, so the 10k multiplier max seems to be still the case.

As far I know the max multiplier in crafting is x10k

That would mean for EP BPs

EP 1 = 200 PED max
EP 2 = 2000 PED max
EP 3 = 20k PED max
EP 4 = 200k PED max

Thats what we actually can see from Explo crafters, so the 10k multiplier max seems to be still the case.

But something that I don't understand, in case of EP for example ,20 ped TT with max multiplier of 10k would be 200k but this on quantity, but if you craft on condition it's not like you have already the x8 multiplier ? Cuz is like clicking 160 ped, the minimum that you can get it's @160 ped on condition , so it's not like 20x8x10k max?

Nice, was this on condition or quantity?

Would have been pretty much all the way towards the right. I craft like I hunt. Like an idiot :)
Best of luck out there!

I have an entry for EP II quantity, 34.11 PED.

Highest I hit in 10K clicks.

Can anyone do better :)?

But something that I don't understand, in case of EP for example ,20 ped TT with max multiplier of 10k would be 200k but this on quantity, but if you craft on condition it's not like you have already the x8 multiplier ? Cuz is like clicking 160 ped, the minimum that you can get it's @160 ped on condition , so it's not like 20x8x10k max?

I believe the 10k multiplier is known to hold true for condition crafting. I don't know if anyone has done any research into proving if quantity is still 10k or if you have to have the condition slider full on to get the full 10k limit.

Iv had a few 100ped on ep2 dont know about ep3 or 4 as i prefer to gamble my peds away on prints that actually drop mu blueprints.

As for condition crafting and qty i can tell you this as iv cycled thousands pounds its about bloody waves. Sometimes qty works sometimes it dont. Sometimes condition crafting works most times it doesnt. sometimes iv had such bad returns on qty i might as well done condition. But tbh i only do blueprints now for mu blueprints i sell or click myself.

Back to ep 2 i didnt see any difference in returns on condition or qty over long runs myself. You tend to get more blueprints and skills with the slider away from qty but to get returns you need to do longer runs.

Last edited:
couple hits

I mainly do ep 2 my first big one was 787 with 5 garnets. then a 1518 all metal residue and then a 384 a bunch of 100s and some 80s far right highest i hit so far far left is 48.90 and i believe i have click 100k maybe 200k times

Back