A few bp loot crafting wishes...

mastermesh

Mutated
Society
Freelancer
Maria Mesh
Get rid of the damn universal blueprints... They do nothing but clutter up crafting loot on non-Calypso planets with Calypso blueprints that most crafters already have dupes of... Seems like every 10th click on Toulan ends up being Welding Wire bp in loot. Same on some other planets... Crafters go to non-Calypso planets to loot non-Calypso things. Stop junking up loot with Calypso crap.

Change the system to check for what crafter already has so they don't keep getting dupes of bps that they already got. It's ok a few times, but gets old fast when you looted the same bp over and over and over and over and just can't quite loot the one on the same level you never looted yet.

In the Construction Wizard, when a blueprint is looted, put an indicator in the interface that shows you which one is looted so you don't have to open up inventory or loot window to see it.

Change the ep bp to go in to the weapons book and give weapons skills since the auction section for the item crafted from it is a weapon type item... It's not a component. If it is a component, make another dang bp that uses ep as an ingredient to justify it being in that book.

Create a new option with armor so if you auto click or whatever it'll do one female, then one male, and vice versa. Maybe even set it up so you can queue it to do 100 of this, 200 of that, etc.

Last edited:
In the Construction Wizard, when a blueprint is looted, put an indicator in the interface that shows you which one is looted so you don't have to open up inventory or loot window to see it.

This already happens.. just double click on the line in the wizard and it will tell you what it is, and you can also check in the results section at the end when you're done crafting.

Change the system to check for what crafter already has so they don't keep getting dupes of bps that they already got. It's ok a few times, but gets old fast when you looted the same bp over and over and over and over and just can't quite loot the one on the same level you never looted yet.

I shore do like this idea mastermesh!
:thumbup:

Oh yes! I also want mobs not to drop oils and sharpnel if I already have them looted. Once I killed mob 10 times, I should have his full loot table.

Only thing that I agree to here is:

Other planets should not drop Caly BPs, as long this Caly BPs isn´t used in the other planets crafting trees.

Speak, if other planet got BPs that use components from Caly BPs, this BPs for that used component should be droppable at that planet, but not if it is not used there.

About WW BP, thats universal and L, so where is the problem to have drops of that?
With a 200% MU, its not the worse drop you can have.

a Bp banlist would be great just get the tt value instead and limited ww bps suck paying 1/12 just to click.

Back