Servers are Down

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Our servers are now down while we implement Entropia Universe Release 15.13.0.
We estimate that the servers will be made available again at 09:00 UTC 2017-03-28.

Originally Posted Here

9,23 checking for updates ........... no update Servers still down

Don´t worry,

probably the Guy responsible just has to change a damaged tyre on his 599 GTB Ferrari.

Hmm still down, maybe they updated space and the whole universe disappeared into a virtual black hole.

the 09:00 UTC 2017-03-28 was a typo, they meant to say 0:900 UTC 2018-03-28

up and running

On Tuesday 2007-03-28 at 08:00 UTC, the Entropia Universe servers will be taken offline for an update to release 15.13.0.

Our servers are now down while we implement Entropia Universe Release 15.13.0.
We estimate that the servers will be made available again at 09:00 UTC 2017-03-28.

Originally Posted Here

Whats a few hours we already waited 10 years :laugh:

how can you move a major Version with only fixes........

i was almost going to agree but you don't need to relog to get ring buffs back after going into an instance

that certainly is major!

I deselected all planet content except Arkadia and its Underground in the client loader and was shown there is combined less then 1 MB left to download. Yet in reality I was forced to download over 130 MB of "required planet content". How is this discrepancy explained? I understand this is not relevant for most, except for a few people in the backwoods connecting through their mobile where this is a cost factor. I usually go to a free hotspot if I know of larger updates in advance.

So is this supposed to be up and running now? I downloaded the update and the green dot indicates all servers are online. However, when I click on Launch, it looks like it is starting to load, then stops and gives me a message that Entropia Universe shut down abnormally. I'm using Windows 10, but have tried running compatability on other Windows versions and also deleted the Entropia application file to force it to redownload. I can't get it to run.

Back