Information About the Huusk

moondog

Stalker
Society
Stockholm Syndrome
Charley Moondog 1969
Last year I completed the mission that gives access to Mount Hephastos. At the time I gained access to the island but did not complete the final part of the mission until yesterday. The final part of the mission is to locate the entrance to the hussk lair at the top of the cut off mountain. I did this and returne to the spaceship, mission accomplished.

My question is - is that all there is. I remember reading a year or so ago that to summon the Huusk required items that could only be obtained by wave events such as Warchief Kazrak and the Sand King but I am unable to find any reference to it now.

I wuld appreciate any info on this matter as I would like to find out more.

Have needed the blood sample from boss on gokibusaki wave for past 2 years now. Its probably in someones storage left to rot and will not loot.

Have needed the blood sample from boss on gokibusaki wave for past 2 years now. Its probably in someones storage left to rot and will not loot.

How often have you done the Goki Wave during that 2 years ?

Its insane if 1 reseller can stop the highest level mob in game from spawning, maybe MA should overthink that.

Ok, Thank you for all the replies, off to do some reading

Moondog

How often have you done the Goki Wave during that 2 years ?

Its insane if 1 reseller can stop the highest level mob in game from spawning, maybe MA should overthink that.

thats pretty much the thing we all are talking and crying about all the time. stop this wave loot drops and stop fucking caps on stuff. just set a fixed drop % for an item and you can ensure that its MU will stay high, if it is in demand. you could even build in a mechanism that makes the drop rarer if there are lots of unused ones in the game, but never cap it. just make it rare enough.

thats pretty much the thing we all are talking and crying about all the time. stop this wave loot drops and stop fucking caps on stuff. just set a fixed drop % for an item and you can ensure that its MU will stay high, if it is in demand. you could even build in a mechanism that makes the drop rarer if there are lots of unused ones in the game, but never cap it. just make it rare enough.

Yes, it's retarded that this item could just be sitting in someone's inventory that quit, or someone is just holding it out of spite.

Was wondering whatever happened to this boss event, so much work went into creating the islands and the content but to never be enjoyed ever again? That is retarded...

Was reading this thread as I am finishing up the mission chain for the vaccine. Never got to see the Huusk only in videos. Seems like a cool event and honestly we should be spawning this thing 4-6 times a year. Not to mention how much that actually would stimulate the economy. Taking 500k sweat out several times a year instead of collecting dust as well in people storage would be nice.

Overall this should be addressed and samples should loot so this boss can be spawned a couple times for everyone to check out and do. Not to mention give people a reason to complete this quest chain :D

Too Short..

Last edited by a moderator:
Too Short..

Too Short..

i think the design of the spawning method has sadly a little issue..

in past for the blooad samples and sweat etc it was like a price of 5-7k for spawning it..

so 1 or a group collexts/pays all to spawn it then you need like 50 high dps/lvl players ( huusk like 2 mill hp and 2k regen per some seconds) to shoot it down or like 150 mid lvl players..

then it takes also some k of peds to take it down BUT if it drops then a special k item ...then a players keeps it and doesnt share....so its like an epic bazinga sheldon cooper would say...

i dont think many ppl in eu would do this under those circumstances very often...

in the past when i was there there was an unwroted rule to share the item drop with the spawner of the huusk...
dunno if in the present it would still be the case...

Eddie

i think the design of the spawning method has sadly a little issue..

in past for the blooad samples and sweat etc it was like a price of 5-7k for spawning it..

so 1 or a group collexts/pays all to spawn it then you need like 50 high dps/lvl players ( huusk like 2 mill hp and 2k regen per some seconds) to shoot it down or like 150 mid lvl players..

then it takes also some k of peds to take it down BUT if it drops then a special k item ...then a players keeps it and doesnt share....so its like an epic bazinga sheldon cooper would say...

i dont think many ppl in eu would do this under those circumstances very often...

in the past when i was there there was an unwroted rule to share the item drop with the spawner of the huusk...
dunno if in the present it would still be the case...

Eddie

Plus if you're not in the club and don't get an invite you're shit out of luck.

Plus if you're not in the club and don't get an invite you're shit out of luck.

Anyone can try to loot or buy all the parts necessary to spawn it.

Taking 500k sweat out several times a year

500K sweat is something I spend in about 8 mins crafting. To the point

It does suck that they are spending so much time creating something like this and then have it completely screwed by a retarded exploitable mechanics.

From one angle they look like competent team and from another like bunch of monkeys. I can't really decide which side is dominating.

Back