Entropia Universe 15.13.0 Release Notes

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Fixes
  • Fixed an issue when entering the Battle Simulator and not receiving the weapons loadout
  • Cyrene PvP Area is now working properly
  • Fixed an issue where the Storage user interface didn’t close properly when entering the Battle Simulator
  • Fixed an issue of not being able to move in the Battle Simulator if movement keys have been remapped prior to entry
  • Fixed an issue where the creature controlled user interface didn’t disappear after timer has finished
  • Fixed an issue where EoT from rings didn’t reactivate when exiting the Battle Simulator
  • Fixed an issue where the Client could crash when teleporting to the Battle Simulator from an Estate

MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

Also, new text in sticky notes is not bolded anymore.

Ideally the old sticky notes would be adjusted too and maybe allow more characters, this isn't Twitter :D

Boy am I glad the battle sims is working again, how when I timeout and get kicked off it will work correctly when I get back in.

BTW has any body else had their rings stop working, like you have in-equipped them ? I have had that a couple of times usually when it gets laggy. I can tell because my weapons slows down.

BTW has any body else had their rings stop working, like you have in-equipped them ? I have had that a couple of times usually when it gets laggy. I can tell because my weapons slows down.

Yes, it has happened to me on a few occasions.
But that has been a while ago.

Back