Please fix Sticky Notes

Arc_X

Old
Society
Dirty Dingos
Arc Lee Snillum
Just wanted to bring attention to a change that came with last nights patch. I think this issue if very annoying and hurts especially streamers of Entropia Universe.

:mad:ISSUE:

For those of us who use sticky notes (The colored text boxes) in the game, you may have noticed that when you go to add/alter new text today that the font has now been changed to a very thin and tiny font. Your old written info remains the same but anything new is now REALLY hard to read and spacing can be erradic.

What this means, for me at least, is that the viewers of my streams will have a much harder time reading what I type in there for them. I use these sticky notes daily for things like tracking hunt returns, listing items for sale to stream, etc...

Feel free to respond here letting me know if you are getting this issue as well and express your opinion of the new font if you are. Here's to hoping we get the old font back soon.

Just wanted to bring attention to a change that came with last nights patch. I think this issue if very annoying and hurts especially streamers of Entropia Universe.

:mad:ISSUE:

For those of us who use sticky notes (The colored text boxes) in the game, you may have noticed that when you go to add/alter new text today that the font has now been changed to a very thin and tiny font. Your old written info remains the same but anything new is now REALLY hard to read and spacing can be erradic.

What this means, for me at least, is that the viewers of my streams will have a much harder time reading what I type in there for them. I use these sticky notes daily for things like tracking hunt returns, listing items for sale to stream, etc...

Feel free to respond here letting me know if you are getting this issue as well and express your opinion of the new font if you are. Here's to hoping we get the old font back soon.

Just use an overlay. I dont see this being an issue. Quite the opposite...

/Soko

Just use an overlay. I dont see this being an issue. Quite the opposite...

/Soko

Good thought. I can definitely do this if the issue is unresolved but I really just liked the way it was setup and in the game itself. Very quick and easy to adjust info on the fly without having to tab out or slow the pace of the hunt IMO. Thanks for the suggestion though, I'll look into it.

I've notified the dev team. They are looking into it. :)

Thanks Ludvig,
While the Dev team is looking into fonts... how about giving us back a less condensed font for onscreen, hud, waypoints too?? Would be nice if we could select the font and size for those hud waypoints, like we can for creature damage fonts.

I like the new font.

IMO the old font was way to invasive,big and bold.

What???
Noooo. It's much better than it is now. A more complex use of the sticky notes implies that it's easier to read by the user and NOT the stream viewers. For that, overlays should be used. For trackign return, saving links and waypoints, the change made is more than welcome, please UN=notify the dev team =))
OR, a nice WYSIWYG editor to allow OP author to style his notes for his stream, if you want to improve the notes, remove character limit and allow Undo and Redo :)
Regards

Solution:

Let us CHOOSE the font size :eyecrazy:

Thanks Ludvig,
While the Dev team is looking into fonts... how about giving us back a less condensed font for onscreen, hud, waypoints too?? Would be nice if we could select the font and size for those hud waypoints, like we can for creature damage fonts.

Or looking in to chat channel issue I sent in ticket for lon ago... If u add as many chat channels as possible left hand column listing em all is all u see if u try to bring up the list... no way to scroll or see more in a second column, so u get stuck with new channel default color, few ways to customize or open up in new tab if past the alphabet part in first. Colum

The dev team says a change that will allow players to choose their font is in the pipeline. :)

lets hope that allows the waypoint font to be changed as well. been broken for about a year now

Back